Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the time she’s spending on hold she could clean underneath her fingernails…

2DCFB64D-478C-4D68-8C4F-E5C3ECBD3083.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That is bleeping gross 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She really is shitting a brick about the lack of delivery 🙄🙄 and she's saying now she's delighted she didn't do a preorder as she couldn't cope with not delivering on the goods.
I just have this feeling like she's trying to convince herself she's on the right track / made correct decision in launching her own brand.
Just seems very confusing to me!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
is the limerick blogger thread gone?
Yep it's gone 😡😡 ffs 😂 those matching PJs tho on loulou and her fella🙈🙈🙈 c'mon like. Like children. My fella wouldn't wear that heap of shite. It's not as if they have kids like. Very childish

*edit* I said like way too many times there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yep it's gone 😡😡 ffs 😂 those matching PJs tho on loulou and her fella🙈🙈🙈 c'mon like. Like children. My fella wouldn't wear that heap of shite. It's not as if they have kids like. Very childish

*edit* I said like way too many times there 🤣🤣🤣
Omfg 2 absolute losers. The need to get a grid. I know I’m going to get slated here but watching the toy show in your 30s with no kids & posting about it in PJs is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg 2 absolute losers. The need to get a grid. I know I’m going to get slated here but watching the toy show in your 30s with no kids & posting about it in PJs is pathetic.
Agreed, it's on in the background here while I'm cleaning and washing more clothes. I usually don't watch the late late show cos it's all shite with sad stories.

Reactions: 4
Ah I thought I was the only one in the country that doesn’t watch … not into tubs or soppy stories . Not for me is all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah I thought I was the only one in the country that doesn’t watch … not into tubs or soppy stories . Not for me is all
I'm with you here!! I don't watch it.. I'm watching Shah's of Sunset 🤪🤪

Besides don't have any children just nieces and they're teenagers!!
I was genuinely thinking I was the only person in the country NOT watching, was beginning to think thete is something wrong with me that I have no interest 🙄🙄

So let me get this right. Last week in the Maldives she showed a message from the sister saying she had checked a batch and they looked grand, no? But this week they are with Customs. So how did 1 lot get through and another didn't?

I smell lies again. There are no batches of Chanx in Limerick. Customs are investigating the cheap tit from China. No wonder she looks worried. She hasn't a brain cell left for any business.
Probably laced in snow 🤣 The sniffer dogs are all over her container.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder has she figured out what a tariff code is yet, be careful Sinead the rates of tax vary on different codes 😂 get a customs clearing agent to sort it Sinead but it won’t be free and €€€ will probably have to be paid up front for a new customer with no credit history. Don’t leave it too long that costs money too 😂😂😂😂

Maybe revenue need a new code for Chanx 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm with you here!! I don't watch it.. I'm watching Shah's of Sunset 🤪🤪

Besides don't have any children just nieces and they're teenagers!!
I was genuinely thinking I was the only person in the country NOT watching, was beginning to think thete is something wrong with me that I have no interest 🙄🙄
We need a new thread the anti-toy show watchers I can’t stand Ryan tubridy he gives me the creeps & the ick.

And I think I also have ptsd from being a child and being compared to a bleeping billy Barry so I can’t stomach it. Plus there was no sad stories back in the day there were toys that ur parents would not buy you.

Wonder has she figured out what a tariff code is yet, be careful Sinead the rates of tax vary on different codes 😂 get a customs clearing agent to sort it Sinead but it won’t be free and €€€ will probably have to be paid up front for a new customer with no credit history. Don’t leave it too long that costs money too 😂😂😂😂

Maybe revenue need a new code for Chanx 🤔

Let’s be clear Sinead does not pay people to do anything this is her biggest issue. The reason she is on moaning & groaning is she’s hoping somebody will contact her with free advice or contacts in customs or even better offer to do it for free. This is how she operates, she is by far the greediest influencer. And what’s even funnier is she has zero loyalty to any brands, local business, people, dogs on the road, nothing.

But yet brands are still contacting her to partner up, and her latest thing now is she thinks she can increase your socials more followers that her latest USP. Not one mention of the Maldives, where are the prices Sinead, discounts, links, info? Unless I missed it.

I hope the chanx rock on and go on sale because I can’t wait to read the reviews of this premium shapewear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We need a new thread the anti-toy show watchers I can’t stand Ryan tubridy he gives me the creeps & the ick.

And I think I also have ptsd from being a child and being compared to a bleeping billy Barry so I can’t stomach it. Plus there was no sad stories back in the day there were toys that ur parents would not buy you.

Let’s be clear Sinead does not pay people to do anything this is her biggest issue. The reason she is on moaning & groaning is she’s hoping somebody will contact her with free advice or contacts in customs or even better offer to do it for free. This is how she operates, she is by far the greediest influencer. And what’s even funnier is she has zero loyalty to any brands, local business, people, dogs on the road, nothing.

But yet brands are still contacting her to partner up, and her latest thing now is she thinks she can increase your socials more followers that her latest USP. Not one mention of the Maldives, where are the prices Sinead, discounts, links, info? Unless I missed it.

I hope the chanx rock on and go on sale because I can’t wait to read the reviews of this premium shapewear.
You can get spank with the Black Friday savings for €62

E0098017-0A1B-444F-94B0-9228FFEA0127.jpeg
0A70EBDD-8BD5-4860-8103-89A46E3DC6C0.jpeg
03F33D1E-5408-41AF-B36E-B1E04A7EBCDB.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

She shared the travel experts info on her stories that was it!

Back on looking for a (free) mobile hair stylist for tomorrow, who would have thought it! True to form.
I say she is boiling about the Chanx. Hope it's stuck there for another few weeks.

Concert organized since Monday / Tuesday ?? But of course no hairdresser booked. And some idiot will no doubt step up with the freebie

Concert organized since Monday / Tuesday ?? But of course no hairdresser booked. And some idiot will no doubt step up with the freebie
Last upstyle I got pre Covid was €40. Wouldn’t you just love to message her and claim to be a hairstylist offering to do it but saying usual fee is €40, considering it’s a Sunday the fee doubles and €30 then to cover the cost of travel to her and tips are optional but appreciated 😂😂😂 I’d just love to hear the response from her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.