Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Sinead could bring out a line of body bags as the amount of Covid she is spreading and will spread at this event will be vicious. She’s a law on to herself. Throw back to 2019 she’s getting anxious these tickets won’t sell. But wait for the:

“omg I can’t believe it, yee are unreal, yee broke the tinternet with the demand, I thought yee wld just buy WAN each, yee are buying 10 guuurrrllls, I’m actually weak. I have to get a Peony court with the weakness.
No no its not 'unreal' its 'onreal'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right, keeping it light.. do any of you girls know anyone that attended one of her shows before? 😭 a colleague of mine went about 3 years ago and said it was chaotic 🤣

Reactions: 2
Right, keeping it light.. do any of you girls know anyone that attended one of her shows before? 😭 a colleague of mine went about 3 years ago and said it was chaotic 🤣
I went to the Christmas concert but that wasn’t exclusive to her, there was a tenor and also a gospel choir performing. not a hope I’d go to her shows. Now I’m aware of the real Sinead I’d never support her again. And I’d bate her rented door down out in Raheen if she didn’t refund my ticket money for Galway or I’d walk into her show & demand my money back.

• Haha
I went to the Christmas concert but that wasn’t exclusive to her, there was a tenor and also a gospel choir performing. not a hope I’d go to her shows. Now I’m aware of the real Sinead I’d never support her again. And I’d bate her rented door down out in Raheen if she didn’t refund my ticket money for Galway or I’d walk into her show & demand my money back.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hear ya! I heard ages ago that she had the money from them shows spent already so that is why the refund wasn’t an option. Has to be illegal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I know a group of 3 girls that went to one of the 'shows'
By all accounts it seems it's just her hollering into a microphone all night, laughing and cackling, some screechy singing, asking people to buy her drink all night.
One plate of cold finger food between a table of 10. Tables rammed together to fit as many as possible and her trying to flog a load of tat for her sponsors.
And they said the two tables nearest the front were full of her friends and family so they got all the food first and plenty and not much else passed around. You are there for 4 hours like and barely a morsel to eat.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hear ya! I heard ages ago that she had the money from them shows spent already so that is why the refund wasn’t an option. Has to be illegal
Come here I want Cha love, you better give me back my money now or I’ll do a Kellie on you & “kick you in the f****”.🤣🤣

Yes I know a group of 3 girls that went to one of the 'shows'
By all accounts it seems it's just her hollering into a microphone all night, laughing and cackling, some screechy singing, asking people to buy her drink all night.
One plate of cold finger food between a table of 10. Tables rammed together to fit as many as possible and her trying to flog a load of tat for her sponsors.
And they said the two tables nearest the front were full of her friends and family so they got all the food first and plenty and not much else passed around. You are there for 4 hours like and barely a morsel to eat.
That’s pretty much what I heard! And that she was getting louder and drunker as the night went on 🥴🥴

Come here I want Cha love, you better give me back my money now or I’ll do a Kellie on you & “kick you in the f****”.🤣🤣
“Bite her in the nose kellllllleeeeeey” 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Will I buy 10 tickets for the laugh lads? 🤣🤣 Ahh no!! Slow uptake isn’t there? Plus an extra €59.50 charge on top of €850 for 10 tickets!! Would you ever give up that snow Sinead as you must be off your head!!
Wtf - firstly €85 to listen to her but a €59.50 charge to book it yourself and print your own tickets 🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm. Do I know someone who works in Revenue?

All the pushing of the shows and no mention of the Covid rules. Masks, social distancing of how many to a table etc, just give the greedy witch your money. All the pushing is showing she is worried.
Why would Revenue be interested?

She will be soooo bleeping annoying for the night now!! Sharing every fecking post about the tickets

Reactions: 1
I went in 2019 to bunratty. 6 of us from work.
when I say one plate of nibbles between 10 - there was war at the tables. A mini mince pie, is she the only one who doesn’t give a 3 course meal at her nights ? Think she is. Ellie kelly was there, Sinead was Loud And laughing. Santa with’presents for everyone’ was all free samples from shaws. It was a serious Sinead show, loudly laughing, drinks her way through it. Her family bow down to her she clicks her fingers. It was a pure scam we all had to go to McDonald’s drive through in limerick on way home we were starved

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would Revenue be interested?
She’s self employed so should be declaring this to the Tax office what she’s earning. Plus it’s this time of year she needs to be doing her tax returns.

Last edited:
because that’s how it works, she charges brands to be in the gift bags & they have to give the products for free. Plus those with pop up shops pay €500-€1000 each to be there & if they want to be part of the show, be used on demo’s, talked about on stage that’s another €1,000. Great if you are as big as Bperfect but not at all good for the small , local business she tells us she’s supporting.
300 tickets x 2 = 600 tickets at €85 each = €51,000 over the two nights
Plus 12 brands in the bags at €500 each by two nights = €12,000
Plus pop up shops = €18,000
Plus extra promotional opportunities on stage €12,000

grand total over two nights is €103,000

and revenue can whistle for their cut.
That is why she’s going to push until these sell out.

to add, room hire & food at each hotel is €2,000.

Because Sinead does not pay tax on her earnings on these shows. Allegedly she is on their hitlist.

Her special guest is Lisas Lust List!!!! Another Dose of a Conwoman!!! Is she taking the piss? Another reason not to buy these tickets!!!
OH MY GOD!!! I can’t believe it. And Lisa with shows coming up everywhere and anywhere!

Reactions: 1
when I say one plate of nibbles between 10 - there was war at the tables. A mini mince pie, is she the only one who doesn’t give a 3 course meal at her nights ? Think she is. Ellie kelly was there, Sinead was Loud And laughing. Santa with’presents for everyone’ was all free samples from shaws. It was a serious Sinead show, loudly laughing, drinks her way through it. Her family bow down to her she clicks her fingers. It was a pure scam we all had to go to McDonald’s drive through in limerick on way home we were starved
She didn't sell out. Offering to put link up again.

Her family always have a table. So who pays for them? The idiots that buy into these self indulgent shows do. Sinead drinks her whole way through these shows. Roaring and cackling and then screeching songs out.

Ah here, should have known you were at it you aul rogue 🤣😅🤣 heard that about the finger food being freezing cold and no meals and tit goody bags 🥴 how does she get away with it and have people buying tickets for that tit!?

Because Sinead does not pay tax on her earnings on these shows. Allegedly she is on their hitlist.
I’d love to see her name splashed on the front page of the Leader for Tax Evasion 🤣🤣 No wonder she’s no assets so they can’t repossess anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.