Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumours have it that's she's stashed a load of freebies that were donated to keep for her shows..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another different salon today!! Jesus I’m going to the same girl for years I’d feel awful guilt if I was to duck off to a diff salon

Reactions: 5
Another different salon today!! Jesus I’m going to the same girl for years I’d feel awful guilt if I was to duck off to a diff salon
I was just going to say how many hair salons has she been to since they reopened! Unreal

Reactions: 3
Shes such a dope, WHY, is she getting her cheap ass tacky, fake hair done again today? Oh yeah, COS ITS FREE, SO SHE MAY ASWELL🙄 Sucking the life out of already struggling businesses who have been closed for months on end! The businesses are worse, she is only turning paying customers off going there, giving the likes of her freebies🤔

Reactions: 8
Shes such a dope, WHY, is she getting her cheap ass tacky, fake hair done again today? Oh yeah, COS ITS FREE, SO SHE MAY ASWELL🙄 Sucking the life out of already struggling businesses who have been closed for months on end! The businesses are worse, she is only turning paying customers off going there, giving the likes of her freebies🤔
Cos she's a bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
The bra with the tuxedo dress/jacket seriously! It’s meant to cover you!! And that little walk she does to the camera when she’s shows the clothes really annoys me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The bra with the tuxedo dress/jacket seriously! It’s meant to cover you!! And that little walk she does to the camera when she’s shows the clothes really annoys me!
Omg the bra inside the dress thing... I viewed it with the sound off and I presumed she would have said something about not having the correct underwear for it.... I would not leave the house like that omg 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Seriously 🙈 she got a bouncy blowdry (no doubt for free) this morning, then went home tied it all up & did a huge 'spring' cleaning 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
she ALWAYS flashes the bra and it's not a good look. put a bleeping safety pin in Sinead.

hate how she moves so much walking back and forth you can never see the actual clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have run an iron over that shirt that doesnt fit her

Reactions: 2
she ALWAYS flashes the bra and it's not a good look. put a bleeping safety pin in Sinead.

hate how she moves so much walking back and forth you can never see the actual clothes
She is crap at modelling clothes. Pulling and dragging at herself in clothes too small for her size. That dress is too short as well. That stupid bleeping walk like she is Naomi Campbell. And she riding every salon for freebies in Limerick and beyond.

Reactions: 1
I don't post much here but my God she's prob getting a grand to do that reel and she doesn't have the manners to iron the shirt to show off the brand at its best. Just pure and utter laziness it's just really annoyed me. Did that no justice and it looked nice.

Reactions: 5
She gets sent all of these clothes yet she seems to wear the same white t-shirt and jeans every other day?

Virgo boutique don't even need to use an influencer ffs. They regularly sell out of their clothes. The laziness in not even ironing the clothes or editing the video. so we don't see all the messing with putting shoes on🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.