Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virgo boutique don't even need to use an influencer ffs. They regularly sell out of their clothes. The laziness in not even ironing the clothes or editing the video. so we don't see all the messing with putting shoes on🙄
They don’t pay Sinead they give her an outfit , she takes the “work” to get others to see her and hire her, a lot of the bigger businesses don’t pay . If you see them go through the agency’s to hire bloggers then it is always paid but I know Virgo personally and they do not pay Sinead. Remember she is friends with Larby who has always claimed she’s hired by companies just to get others to hire her

Reactions: 2
They don’t pay Sinead they give her an outfit , she takes the “work” to get others to see her and hire her, a lot of the bigger businesses don’t pay . If you see them go through the agency’s to hire bloggers then it is always paid but I know Virgo personally and they do not pay Sinead. Remember she is friends with Larby who has always claimed she’s hired by companies just to get others to hire her
I didn't think they paid her, I just think she does them no justice. I buy from virgo regularly

Reactions: 3
If anyone is wondering why all the huns are promoting Karen Millen, PTL and Boohoo bought Karen Millen. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Why didnt she show the clothes on her?
Because they don't fit. As usual. She's too fat to fit into them. Should have told her true size but never does. All for the Gram ladies. Those dresses looked a size 16 to 18 or so. They wouldn't go past her knees. Also sick of the Ma everywhere. The gushing of her and SCS instructions on what Ma is wearing, doing, drinking and eating the freebies is nauseous. Ma wants to be famous as well. Heard she is a pain in the hole bragging about her overweight bleep of a daughter. Funny how 1 sister is never mentioned. She is wise that girl. Or embarrassed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg the haul. No bra. Black knickers.
Then the bra she did put on was way too small.

Like why pay someone to show your clothes like this. It's bizarre

Reactions: 4
I just saw a headline earlier about high number of cases and a possible county lockdown I’d say there’ll be more info in the news

🤞🏻 I hope we aren’t jinxing ourselves. 40 cases in dunnes stores on Childers road & 800 in Limerick alone over the last two weeks!
No way!! I wonder is that true about the Childers road? I heard that rumour this time last year 🙈

Reactions: 1
There was a news article about a salon that caused a load of cases. I wonder which salon it was
whatever salon it was I bet you Sinead’s curvy style would still expect a free blow dry even if all the poor staff are home sick /quara

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is very flat in her stories today...I sense all is not well in SCS land.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.