Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a news article about a salon that caused a load of cases. I wonder which salon it was
One on cruises st apparently... I don’t think this particular salon would need Sinead to promote them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Girl needs to lose the belly fat, not one bit healthy having that much weight around your mid section

Does this melt EVER pay for ANYTHING? getting more free hair, and nails today, how any of them are still in business is beyond me! BTW Sinead, no matter how much you get your fake hair preened, it still looks AWFUL🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this melt EVER pay for ANYTHING? getting more free hair, and nails today, how any of them are still in business is beyond me! BTW Sinead, no matter how much you get your fake hair preened, it still looks AWFUL🤣
I messaged the salon as I go there. They got back asking what I meant they didn’t do her colour or extensions.I replied I’m aware of that but for her followers who don’t and the picture she used to advertise it might put people off the salon. I’m just bulling because I really love the girl who does my hair and I don’t want to have to stop using her because the support local by buying noting wench is getting freebies there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I messaged the salon as I go there. They got back asking what I meant they didn’t do her colour or extensions.I replied I’m aware of that but for her followers who don’t and the picture she used to advertise it might put people off the salon. I’m just bulling because I really love the girl who does my hair and I don’t want to have to stop using her because the support local by buying noting wench is getting freebies there.
What salon was this? 🙄 she’s some salon hopper 🙄 always following the freebies

Reactions: 4
What salon was this? 🙄 she’s some salon hopper 🙄 always following the freebies
Catwalk 💚 like I love the lady in there that does mine and the colour match she does with my extensions is so amazing. I highlighted I’m aware that she goes elsewhere for the full works for free but she is an awful advertisement with the straw on her head like.

I hope you said that to them. The freebies is off putting. She isn't as popular as she thinks. Any reputable salon should stay the duck away from this bleep.

Catwalk 💚 like I love the lady in there that does mine and the colour match she does with my extensions is so amazing. I highlighted I’m aware that she goes elsewhere for the full works for free but she is an awful advertisement with the straw on her head like.
Phew! I don’t go there! Yes the hair is in woeful condition and throwing the extensions on a tit head of hair just highlights how in bits her own hair is in. She badly needs to dye her her brown and lay off the blonde until her hair is in semi reasonable condition.

Reactions: 3
I hope you said that to them. The freebies is off putting. She isn't as popular as she thinks. Any reputable salon should stay the duck away from this bleep.
I had mentioned I was a paying customer and I’m aware she gets freebies everywhere but just because I’m aware does not mean others are and the state of the ad she did was an awful look for the salon. Honestly I was not expecting a reply. And I’d hate to leave and try and find someone new for my hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ But honestly I can’t - I’m a frontline worker and it kills me the likes of Sinead getting freebies and being so ignorant about flouting restrictions.
tbh I’m moody as f**k this weekend and needed to rant 😂 and this collab was the last straw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with the tag on the shirt that she wore out for her ‘work meeting’ aka pints yesterday. It’s up on her stories today and she actually apologised for the tag sticking out at the back. I know they return clothes shops send them for advertising purposes but please don’t tell me sinead gets a cheeky wear out of them first before returning? Beyond horrified. I’m messaging Pamela Scott’s this minute 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What is with the tag on the shirt that she wore out for her ‘work meeting’ aka pints yesterday. It’s up on her stories today and she actually apologised for the tag sticking out at the back. I know they return clothes shops send them for advertising purposes but please don’t tell me sinead gets a cheeky wear out of them first before returning? Beyond horrified. I’m messaging Pamela Scott’s this minute 🤮🤢
She’s always leaving the tags on

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.