Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, anyone have a number for Sinead? My nana is looking for it, she wants her clothes back. TIA.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she going to give away those free vouchers she got from the Massage place. Hmm, bet Mama Rose and herself will go, wait and see.

Reactions: 2
Im new on this particular ones page, only joined for a comp but my god she is in love with herself! Her hair extensions are really bad quality as far as i can see. Compared to other ladies i could mention. What is with all of these companies flogging the same rubbish to numerous different huns! Jellies, rubbish clothes, and sub par jewellery.
Hair companies should use girls with real hair, not hair extensions - did ye see the tutorial of her blow drying her wisps of hair and then the pics of her luxury curls with all extensions in place.
Also i believe she doesnt take direct questions on her page, she has that option switched off. She must charge for her conversation too! I could name 2 massive, much more likeable influencers that i run questions and comments by that dont have any issue replying to their followers.

I have unfollowed her

Reactions: 5
He is probably back working and away from home. She would be devo if they split.

Reactions: 2
How come she’s in her mams house for the try on today? No sign of slime-on these days
She has been in the Ma's house all through lockdown collecting her freebies and her Sunday dinners. Rules dont apply to this witch. If you challenge her, she blocks you.

In answer to the new poster, she does bleeping love herself. If she was chocolate she would lick herself to death. Its all the parents fault, she is a spoilt entitled madam. Loud rude bleeping witch too. You can see and hear her a mile off. She is well known around Limerick for being a complete bleep. See that Massage salon? She will be back in demanding free treatments bc she gave them a shout out. Thats what this free loading bleep does until they cut her off. The reputable salons in Limerick have no dealings with her anymore so she drives anywhere for the freebie hair. Uses and abuses. Did that salon in Glin come to their senses yet and stop doing the free extensions? I didnt catch where she got them done again.

FAKE AS duck DESPITE THE BIG TOOTHY SMILES.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did you see her story earlier complaining about the toasted sandwich she bought in Blarney was it? Ya it looked rank Sinéad but how about you pipe down about it and get over it. Or is it because you actually had to pay for something? She is just freebie after freebie again these days. The hairdressers she was at the other day can’t fit the paying clients in until next week yet she’s had two appointments? Shameful all of them.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she didn't go back in waving it in the air whilst all while "laughing" about how hilarious their toasties are but you know what she is doing it to name and shame them to get a free one.

She is thick as mince. I'm still amazed she didn't think twice about posting the teenagers faces in the school last week. And thought it was ok without parents permission bc these things don't occur to her. Its all about her.

If it was my child I would be sending her and the School a Solicitor's letter. But hey, anything that makes looks a Banshee good for the gram?

Reactions: 3
I mean if you order a ham and cheese toastie what else can it look like? Just because you had to pay for something doesn’t mean it is going to be Michelin star quality

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to see him in Nancy’s , I have every intention of snogging the face off him
😂
Lol. Hope you like the food in UHL kid. She will bate the head off you. Haha thats hilarious!!!
I see him as dirty, smelly and scruffy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she didn't go back in waving it in the air whilst all while "laughing" about how hilarious their toasties are but you know what she is doing it to name and shame them to get a free one.

She is thick as mince. I'm still amazed she didn't think twice about posting the teenagers faces in the school last week. And thought it was ok without parents permission bc these things don't occur to her. Its all about her.

If it was my child I would be sending her and the School a Solicitor's letter. But hey, anything that makes looks a Banshee good for the gram?
Schools generally have a form to sign before enrolment to consent to use of pictures taken for school events to be posted online. I’d say that probably covers them here

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but these places mustn’t need paying customers if they can #collab with her and her mum for treats. So many people can’t afford it or justify a visit there but Sinéad is going from one to the next showing absolutely no loyalty at all!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Another one to add to the list of places to avoid after giving freebies to the free loader and her Ma (who is never slow to avail either).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.