Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would question the integrity of a secondary school who gets an instahun in to talk to them about a ‘career’ as an ‘influencer’. Almost solidifying it as a career choice? Sinead O Brien is not someone to aspire to, school kids, and she is barely literate.
This is just insane all the free tit would drive you mad but bring a "influencer" into a school to talk about what freebies and content ............ WWHHHAAAAATTTT ???

Reactions: 5
I bet the teacher is one of her insta hun wannabes, same kind that buy tickets to her "shows"

Reactions: 6
I’m glad that follower sent that message, like the clothes never fit her, regardless if she “felt good”, it’s not a good reflection on the clothes/company since they don’t fit her and advertising them would be sineads job. Sad she can’t see that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That shirt is far too small on her. Well done to that follower for pointing it out. How can you "feel good" in clothes that don't bleeping fit? She also points out SHE chose the size.

So she's really not that happy being big when she chooses smaller sizes that make you look bigger. Hmm, ya that makes sense. She is a very bad model for bigger ladies cos she is always pulling at her clothes. BECAUSE they don't fit!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think its a psychological thing if she doesn't commit to getting the larger size she can convince herself she's smaller.

She's not very body positive for a curvy model. She's always trying to squish into smaller sizes or change her appearance with shape wear.

I mean shape wear is fine for an event or special occasion the odd time but she's in them even if she's just wearing jeans & a t-shirt. Can't be easy being thst uncomfortable in your body

I’m glad that follower sent that message, like the clothes never fit her, regardless if she “felt good”, it’s not a good reflection on the clothes/company since they don’t fit her and advertising them would be sineads job. Sad she can’t see that

That shirt is far too small on her. Well done to that follower for pointing it out. How can you "feel good" in clothes that don't bleeping fit? She also points out SHE chose the size.

So she's really not that happy being big when she chooses smaller sizes that make you look bigger. Hmm, ya that makes sense. She is a very bad model for bigger ladies cos she is always pulling at her clothes. BECAUSE they don't fit!!!!
I hate to defend Sinead but I have had this over the past few weeks , in relation to not wanting to get a bigger size. I bought a linen jumpsuit on H&M I’m a 14 on top and a 10 pr small 12 on bottom 🙄 so I bought a 16 because H&M spanish sizing etc, got it , Jesus wept it was bate onto me!! So I sent it back got the 18, again Jesus wept the camel toe - there was tears. I just sent it back because I mentally cannot buy a size 20 right now especially when I’m sitting here typing in size 10 jeans. Maybe Sinead like myself just has a cut off size she can mentally be prepared to buy. I’ve lost 5 stone , kept it off and have sworn never to damage my health like I did previously with food and booze due to being just f**king UNHAPPY. But I have a cut off point when it comes to sizing and a linen H&M jumpsuit is not going to be the catalyst for me screwing myself over, I was so upset when the 18 didn’t fit . Just saying maybe Sinead isn’t ready to admit to herself just yet,now don’t get me wrong do I think she will pay for gym membership to help herself or buy the clean cut meals etc F**K No. Unless it’s free Sinead is not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to defend Sinead but I have had this over the past few weeks , in relation to not wanting to get a bigger size. I bought a linen jumpsuit on H&M I’m a 14 on top and a 10 pr small 12 on bottom 🙄 so I bought a 16 because H&M spanish sizing etc, got it , Jesus wept it was bate onto me!! So I sent it back got the 18, again Jesus wept the camel toe - there was tears. I just sent it back because I mentally cannot buy a size 20 right now especially when I’m sitting here typing in size 10 jeans. Maybe Sinead like myself just has a cut off size she can mentally be prepared to buy. I’ve lost 5 stone , kept it off and have sworn never to damage my health like I did previously with food and booze due to being just f**king UNHAPPY. But I have a cut off point when it comes to sizing and a linen H&M jumpsuit is not going to be the catalyst for me screwing myself over, I was so upset when the 18 didn’t fit . Just saying maybe Sinead isn’t ready to admit to herself just yet,now don’t get me wrong do I think she will pay for gym membership to help herself or buy the clean cut meals etc F**K No. Unless it’s free Sinead is not interested.
Don’t beat yourself up! H&M have the worst sizing along with Zara.

The difference with you sinead though, is that you evidently from your post, changed your lifestyle and I absolutely applaud you for it. Sinead is lazy and greedy so I think that’s why people don’t have sympathy for her in any regard. I have been in the same boat as you and probably sinead when yiu bawl over clothes sizes not fitting and it’s a horrible feeling. Sineads job is to advertise these clothes and to have clothes bet on and not probably fitting, she isn’t helping herself. She seems to be aware enough of her size and body but can’t seem to dress for herself like she used to

But again, serious respect for losing 5 stone, what a great achievement 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t beat yourself up! H&M have the worst sizing along with Zara.

The difference with you sinead though, is that you evidently from your post, changed your lifestyle and I absolutely applaud you for it. Sinead is lazy and greedy so I think that’s why people don’t have sympathy for her in any regard. I have been in the same boat as you and probably sinead when yiu bawl over clothes sizes not fitting and it’s a horrible feeling. Sineads job is to advertise these clothes and to have clothes bet on and not probably fitting, she isn’t helping herself. She seems to be aware enough of her size and body but can’t seem to dress for herself like she used to

But again, serious respect for losing 5 stone, what a great achievement 💖
@Lulumarie84 kudos to you. 5 stone! You were in the right mind obviously to want to change your lifestyle, body and mindset and that's amazing.

I never enter Zara or H & M. The sizing is ridiculous.

Sinead is a disaster for advertising clothes. She will happily advertise any old tit, even when it doesn’t fit.

All for the money.
Shur who would employ her on a day to day basis.

• Heart
Anyone remember that boat trip on the Shannon for her birthday couple years ago? Apparently they all got so wasted on ❄ the company turned back and kicked them all off the boat after an hour and half. They were meant to be out on the cruise for 6 hours. I heard this only recently from a friend of someone who was there but weren’t her mam and dad on that trip too?

Reactions: 10
Anyone remember that boat trip on the Shannon for her birthday couple years ago? Apparently they all got so wasted on ❄ the company turned back and kicked them all off the boat after an hour and half. They were meant to be out on the cruise for 6 hours. I heard this only recently from a friend of someone who was there but weren’t her mam and dad on that trip too?
Her parents wouldn’t have a clue!

Reactions: 2
Didn't hear that, but seen another insta dummy on the same trip who sinéad gave first prize for best dress at a horseracing meeting two weeks before.

Reactions: 4
I'm a size 12 and had to get a dress in a size 22 to JUST fit . H&M it was from . They would want to sort their f**King tit out cause that's a serious jump in sizes and It does affect your mental health until I realised I'm genuinely a 12 not a 22 , the number just stuck in my head . So imagine being a genuine size 22 ordering that dress , how damaging that is aswell . But I agree with others too , sinead won't admit she is more a 20 than an 18 and is in denial about sizes.

I know a few that were on it, heard similar

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.