Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have never heard corruption on behalf of Pieta in fact I know multiple stories who have been helped by them.

Im actually just so taken back that you could say individuals taking part in something good has made you 'allergic' to a social networking platform, girl you need to get off the phone if thats the case.
And virtue signalling? maybe getting involved in charitable work makes people feel good knowing they are helping others.

Do some good - you might be happier!

Reactions: 6
No.... you can see which friend she was talking about on her story.... it’s good to highlight to people that are struggling that there is help out there.. I’ve not heard about pieta house being corrupt or anything but I do know people that got help from them when they needed it. Again, a lot of things that Sinead can be called out for and I don’t think doing the DIL walk to honour her late good friend Natalie is one of them.
That's your opinion. You being uninformed of the problems with Pieta does not negate their existence. Nor does Sinead being uninformed mean it shouldn't be highlighted

Reactions: 2
That's your opinion. You being uninformed of the problems with Pieta does not negate their existence. Nor does Sinead being uninformed mean it shouldn't be highlighted
That’s fair enough. I do not know enough about it to make a comment about alleged corruption. But if participating in the DIL walk brings comfort to bereaved families caused by suicide.. what harm is it doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also have never heard corruption on behalf of Pieta in fact I know multiple stories who have been helped by them.

Im actually just so taken back that you could say individuals taking part in something good has made you 'allergic' to a social networking platform, girl you need to get off the phone if thats the case.
And virtue signalling? maybe getting involved in charitable work makes people feel good knowing they are helping others.

Do some good - you might be happier!
Don't presume to know anything what good I may or may not do. Or my happiness for that matter.

Going for a walk is really not helping anyone. It may make people feel like they are doing something but in reality they are lining the pockets of executives in Pieta

Reactions: 1
Don't presume to know anything what good I may or may not do. Or my happiness for that matter.

Going for a walk is really not helping anyone. It may make people feel like they are doing something but in reality they are lining the pockets of executives in Pieta
Maybe I am wrong but if you can critique people trying to do good it comes across as quite the sour puss.

'Going for a walk' is to signify to those that are struggling that they are not alone. As someone that took part in the walk this morning id like to think that the generous donations that I made and those that supported my fundraiser are making more of a difference than those who sit back and criticise it for assumed corruption. Ill never judge someone for trying to help others especially when its in regard to mental health.

In regard to Sinead I'm sure a lot more would be said about her had she refused to take part even if it was for clout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe I am wrong but if you can critique people trying to do good it comes across as quite the sour puss.

'Going for a walk' is to signify to those that are struggling that they are not alone. As someone that took part in the walk this morning id like to think that the generous donations that I made and those that supported my fundraiser are making more of a difference than those who sit back and criticise it. Ill never judge someone for trying to help others.
You are indeed wrong.

Just because I've not given Pieta a free pass from scrutiny is not any indication of my character.

I can assure you, your walk is of little significance to anyone who is struggling

You are indeed wrong.

Just because I've not given Pieta a free pass from scrutiny is not any indication of my character.

I can assure you, your walk is of little significance to anyone who is struggling
And maybe I am.

So, because you believe that Pieta are corrupt without any grounds to support that you are speaking facts. You're continuous undermining comments about charitable work really say a lot about your character. Just because you may not have belief in such a charity does not mean that others do. I know people who have been helped massively by them so of course I am more than willing to do my part in anyway if it helps a struggling individual even in the slightest degree (in which I know it does considering I have witnessed it first hand). My contribution aids Pieta to fund that 24 hour support team to ensure someone in need has someone to talk to. If you do not agree with that, its your choice but to criticise others doing charitable work is genuinely just beyond be and is something I will never understand.

Personally, I don't think you're a voice for all that are struggling and I'm happy to attempt to break the stigma behind mental health issues by creating awareness through this fundraiser.

• Heart
Yeah keep raising awareness there, like there is anyone in the country who isn't already aware 🙄

Pat on the back for you, aren't you great!

And if you actually cared about those concerned you'd look into the corruption mentioned instead of continuing to blindly support Pieta
Finally, something we can agree on 😀

Reactions: 1
Back to something lighthearted now please lol. Do we think Sinead will be in the salon on Monday getting the works 🤣

Mod edit: Yes, all - move on please from the derailing chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s fair enough. I do not know enough about it to make a comment about alleged corruption. But if participating in the DIL walk brings comfort to bereaved families caused by suicide.. what harm is it doing?
They saved my husband’s life last year. They get a bad rap, but there’s some absolutely amazing volunteers working there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They saved my husband’s life last year. They get a bad rap, but there’s some absolutely amazing volunteers working there
I love hearing things like this 💕 I hope he is feeling in a better place now x

it’s great that someone with a platform highlighted this on her stories, she drives me insane with the hounding business for freebies and the yanking at the clothes 🥴🤣 but highlighting such an important service is great 😊

Reactions: 3
I love hearing things like this 💕 I hope he is feeling in a better place now x

it’s great that someone with a platform highlighted this on her stories, she drives me insane with the hounding business for freebies and the yanking at the clothes 🥴🤣 but highlighting such an important service is great 😊
thank you. He’s in rehab now. Out in two weeks. He wouldn’t have gone one for this charity. We miss him terribly but it was the only way. Thank u again x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you. He’s in rehab now. Out in two weeks. He wouldn’t have gone one for this charity. We miss him terribly but it was the only way. Thank u again x
Im so happy to hear a positive outcome and I hope both him and all of you affected are doing well . Sending Love xx

( Hope I'm not derailing the thread here can't leave such a comment unnoticed)

Back to something lighthearted now please lol. Do we think Sinead will be in the salon on Monday getting the works 🤣

Mod edit: Yes, all - move on please from the derailing chat.
Nothing surer! She will be straight in there getting her cheap, tacky extensions....EVENTHOUGH, "her hair is growing so much, and shes so happy with how its coming on" which is a total lie🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure who lesleyanne is? But Sinead’s friend wasn’t called Lesley Ann
Sinead did actually have a friend called Lesleyanne Liddane from Limerick who ran the Community & Arts cafe @chezlefab at Arthur’s quay in Limerick. She was also a founding member and secretary of the Haven Hub in Limerick which provides support in a crisis to vulnerable people. She was a huge advocate for mental health & anti social behaviour in Limerick city. Nathalie would of being one of Sineads best friends but I’m sure like many has being affected by the loss of friends as well as colleagues in the industry to suicide.

Why did she go up to the front of the South Court for her latest post? These “influencers” have serious amounts of confidence to be fair🙈 Does she take the tripod with her to take the snaps😂

• Haha
You are indeed wrong.

Kind of agree on this one. When you have a charitable organisation with its CEO earning 150,000 salary a year then I think it’s fair to ask some questions.

Reactions: 7
Kind of agree on this one. When you have a charitable organisation with its CEO earning 150,000 salary a year then I think it’s fair to ask some questions.
I’d imagine a salary like that is relative to how much money the charity brings in. I don’t think anyone would be expected to head a multimillion euro charity for nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.