Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong thread 🤣

Written so small u wud need a magnifing glass to see 🧐
I must go back over it 🥴 she has no shame that one 🙄 watch this she will never darken the door of these places again! Once the freebie is got she won’t return as a paying customer! Greedy bastard

Reactions: 4
It's disgusting if shes taking all these treatments for free in their first week opening😡. Most of these businesses have been closed for the best part of a year , she should be paying double, u know support local and all that crap she spouts .
She absolutely bleeping is. She has form. A complete and utter bleep this wan.

Her brows are actually fab tbf.... pity the place where she got them done is walking with the dirt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did we expect anything else from her at this stage, these companies have been closed for so long and the first week they are opened hand out freebies to Miss Piggy, then more fool them, she wouldn't be doing it if they weren't offering it, ..

Reactions: 7
The beauty industry has been closed for months. Sinead has had 100’s of free treatments over the years but right now with her influence role she should be paying & genuinely supporting an industry that has supported her for years.

Reactions: 1
I’m so annoyed that one of my favourite salons gifted her that hair cut, they aren’t cheap and I’ve been so loyal to them

Reactions: 5
I’m so annoyed that one of my favourite salons gifted her that hair cut, they aren’t cheap and I’ve been so loyal to them
Be sure if you return to voice your disapproval. I think it’s time these salons understood that influenced advertising is not the only way to go when trying to promote a business

I just don't understand the businesses giving her free stuff now. The salons have been closed ages, people are crying out for apps. People will happily pay, so no need for baggy influencers

I mean it’s cheaper to give an influencer a free haircut than pay for traditional advertising so I kind of get it

but the demand for appts and treatments is insanely high right now. Do they need advertising at all???? And a free service to an elderly person who was cocooning or a health care worker would be much better PR

Reactions: 7
She’s very annoying constantly going on about being natural and her natural hair colour 🙄 she clearly hates it 🙄 I know she got the nails free as she labelled it collab.... but did she actually get the haircut and eyebrows for free too or are we just assuming? I didn’t see any #gift or #collab

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s very annoying constantly going on about being natural and her natural hair colour 🙄 she clearly hates it 🙄 I know she got the nails free as she labelled it collab.... but did she actually get the haircut and eyebrows for free too or are we just assuming? I didn’t see any #gift or #collab
She has form and it’s widely known she goes on the beg to these places looking for freebies. Some tell her where to go but there’s always going to be one sucker ready and willing for a sucker punch 🤛

• Heart
  • Haha
This hairdresser must be new. A new victim to pounce on. See she is back talking about setting her colour in and extensions done tomorrow. Natural hair didn't last long.

She has form and it’s widely known she goes on the beg to these places looking for freebies. Some tell her where to go but there’s always going to be one sucker ready and willing for a sucker punch 🤛
Oh I know! 🤣 bleeping hell I can’t get over her hair... it’s in absolute BITS 🥴 she must be the only person I have seen to emerge from lockdown with really tit damaged hair, considering she hadn’t had anything done to it in 6 months 🥴 a hairdresser needs to explain to her that she needs to ditch the blonde 🥴 if I was the hairdresser I would refuse to touch her hair for fear it would all snap off

This hairdresser must be new. A new victim to pounce on. See she is back talking about setting her colour in and extensions done tomorrow. Natural hair didn't last long.
She Keeps saying it’s natural yet there is clearly pissy blonde left in it 🙄 it’s absolutely cat

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately it's not new, I was going for the last couple of years and waiting on an appointment still while she gets in on the first week. How many different hairdressers has she been to now. Like someone said earlier hairdressers don't need promoting, they should be looking after their regulars instead of bringing in 'influencers' 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately it's not new, I was going for the last couple of years and waiting on an appointment still while she gets in on the first week. How many different hairdressers has she been to now. Like someone said earlier hairdressers don't need promoting, they should be looking after their regulars instead of bringing in 'influencers' 😡
No wonder the hair looks like candy floss... it’s not normal to visit multiple hairdressers for treatments/colours

New to Ms Grabby Knickers. All the other salons have nothing to do with her anymore. Use and abuse this wan does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.