Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worzel Gummidge off in to get her wig on today, Chantelle will be dug out herself for the weekend with her free candy floss hair. She’ll be bald by 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worzel Gummidge off in to get her wig on today, Chantelle will be dug out herself for the weekend with her free candy floss hair. She’ll be bald by 40.
her hair is in bits, how can any hairdresser want her head of hair promoting their work? It would put me off going next or near the salon she goes to

New to Ms Grabby Knickers. All the other salons have nothing to do with her anymore. Use and abuse this wan does.
There is no loyalty to any brand or business, she is only a fan while she is paid to be a fan . Sure it makes anything she says untrustworthy and the whole point is to have a following that trusts her reviews

Reactions: 4
her hair is in bits, how can any hairdresser want her head of hair promoting their work? It would put me off going next or near the salon she goes to

There is no loyalty to any brand or business, she is only a fan while she is paid to be a fan . Sure it makes anything she says untrustworthy and the whole point is to have a following that trusts her reviews
Notice how the hairdressers NEVER repost her hair selfies after it’s done

She literally floats from salon to salon, wherever the freebies are Sinead will follow :rolleyes:

How can't people see through her?

She literally floats from salon to salon, wherever the freebies are Sinead will follow :rolleyes:

How can't people see through her?
I’m surprised she had to wait 6 days for an appointment... no one I know had any issues with hair appointments in limerick

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she had to wait 6 days for an appointment... no one I know had any issues with hair appointments in limerick
She had to wait for the freebie, as no other salon wanted to touch off her. I was in my place on Tuesday saw a local radio/insta hun in, I was glued to see if she paid and she did for the cut and blow dry but will beback fir the free extensions🤦🏼‍♀️I was shocked she even paid for the cut tbh. Sinead probably tried every salon for the freebie and when only one furnished an appointment she grabbed it

She had to wait for the freebie, as no other salon wanted to touch off her. I was in my place on Tuesday saw a local radio/insta hun in, I was glued to see if she paid and she did for the cut and blow dry but will beback fir the free extensions🤦🏼‍♀️I was shocked she even paid for the cut tbh. Sinead probably tried every salon for the freebie and when only one furnished an appointment she grabbed it
How the duck does the new hair look so tatty 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
U can tell already by the look of those extentions they gonna b a show by next week

U can tell already by the look of those extentions they gonna b a show by next week
They look awful. I have never seen extensions look so bad on someone. She needs a good few tapes at the front so it won’t look as bitty. Personally, if it was me I would consider getting a nice wig shaving my head and starting from scratch
If your hair is in a candy floss state, the colour isn’t going to take well and in her case this proves my point. Putting cheap extensions on top of it isn’t going to make it look any better, it’s just going to highlight how crappy her own hair is 🤮

They look awful. I have never seen extensions look so bad on someone. She needs a good few tapes at the front so it won’t look as bitty. Personally, if it was me I would consider getting a nice wig shaving my head and starting from scratch
If your hair is in a candy floss state, the colour isn’t going to take well and in her case this proves my point. Putting cheap extensions on top of it isn’t going to make it look any better, it’s just going to highlight how crappy her own hair is 🤮
the thing is there not cheap extensions those great lengths are the most expensive set of extensions you can get so how on earth they can look so bad on her I have no idea! I wonder does she have to pay as it doesn’t say anywhere collab or gift ect! I would be raging if I was in that salon yesterday after waiting 5 months for an appointment and more than likely working hard all week and this one comes swanning in recording herself in the mirrors and getting near €1000 worth of hair for free 😡

the thing is there not cheap extensions those great lengths are the most expensive set of extensions you can get so how on earth they can look so bad on her I have no idea! I wonder does she have to pay as it doesn’t say anywhere collab or gift ect! I would be raging if I was in that salon yesterday after waiting 5 months for an appointment and more than likely working hard all week and this one comes swanning in recording herself in the mirrors and getting near €1000 worth of hair for free 😡
Well there you go... just goes to show... you can have the most expensive extensions on the market but it’s no good bleeping them on top of candy floss bitty hair 🥴 kinda like the saying “you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear”

Shimmiying on down in her size 20 that is plastered onto her. Will she ever wear anything that fits her!!

As expected, big gob Sinead "im so happy with my natural hair, its really growing, im in no hurry to get extentions" makes a total show of herself getting new extentions at the first opportunity, in the first week of reopening!!!! She is an absolute dose, we arent blind Sinead, we can see your hair looks desperate, both before and after the new extentions....shes a total embarassment🙄 and also, no one cares about your dress size, but why cant you ever wear a dress that fits you? Instead you BATE yourself into something thats quite literally BURSTING at the seams🙄

Christ above that dress is awful on her. It's too small on top and lose below the belly.

Reactions: 1
Lots of back fat going on in the grid pics. Dress is terrible, too small.
Would have been lovely in a bigger size I’d say. I have Karen Millen dresses and they are pretty true to size I think

Reactions: 1
Would have been lovely in a bigger size I’d say. I have Karen Millen dresses and they are pretty true to size I think
She's a very odd shape though. Im not sure anyone fits into sizes perfectly but she's like a 10 on the legs but a 20 on top

Why would Karen Millen want her promoting their stuff. It looked awful on her. Made her look 10 months pregnant

Why would Karen Millen want her promoting their stuff. It looked awful on her. Made her look 10 months pregnant
I think the dress was a size too small and also if your shape wear is too small it can make you look bigger.. if that makes sense? I am not at all insulting her weight as I don’t give a duck what size she is but wrong shape wear and I’ll fitting clothing can make someone look really uncomfortable and not right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.