Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this wan is showcasing her "talent" as a business. Who actually pays for this screeching? I thank God I'm not her neighbour. Christ. She has a reputation for turning up hungover to lots of gigs folks.

Reactions: 2
They saved my husband’s life last year. They get a bad rap, but there’s some absolutely amazing volunteers working there
My husbands best friend wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for Pieta. Unfortunately my 29 year old beautiful cousin took her own life in 2017. It gives great comfort to the family to do the darkness in light walk. We got up and wrapped the kids up in wet gear, rain cover on the buggy and walked it. We came home, chatted to the older 2 about why we did the walk while making a special breakfast, donated online and we all went back to bed and watched cartoons and snoozed.
Pieta also helped a woman I work with who as she says wouldn't have made another week without the support, understanding and guidance she got from them. I will continue to support.
How much the CEO gets paid has nothing to do with the amazing work they do. In fact a lot more would be paid in a private sector role.

Kind of agree on this one. When you have a charitable organisation with its CEO earning 150,000 salary a year then I think it’s fair to ask some questions.
They would be earning a lot more in the private sector. They are responsible for it all and therefore deserve a market salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And this wan is showcasing her "talent" as a business. Who actually pays for this screeching? I thank God I'm not her neighbour. Christ. She has a reputation for turning up hungover to lots of gigs folks.
Turning up hungover, annoying guests, asking whoever to pay before she leaves,

Reactions: 1
She can only sing low first thing in the morning or if she’s hungover?! She needs to get vocal training to learn how to control her voice and her breathing!
How can she be a professional if she needs certain “conditions” to be able to sing 😂 oh sinead hun give it a rest
She was so pitchy

How can she be a professional if she needs certain “conditions” to be able to sing 😂 oh sinead hun give it a rest
She was so pitchy
She's a dose. The screeching. Can't bear it. Imagine admitting you have to be hungover to sing a certain way.

• Haha
Is it just me or did her forehead get bigger? Looks like she’s lost a lot of her hair from her hairline in her Voduz snaps

So shes halfway back to Shaniqua. How does she thinks it's ok to post that?!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Because she is thick as mince and doesn't realise it will be considered a slur. God, she's so bleeping entitled. Freebies all week and its only Wednesday. Sickens my tit it does.

We have International Nurses Day today at work and it was so lovely to see how many companies sent in goodies. And this wan free loading all over the place singing and sweating. She pays for nothing. So full of herself.

But takes the credit for the donations to UHL. Christ on a bike.

Reactions: 6
The grabby freebies on business first week open.

Do these bloggers have no shame.
It's disgusting if shes taking all these treatments for free in their first week opening😡. Most of these businesses have been closed for the best part of a year , she should be paying double, u know support local and all that crap she spouts .

Reactions: 3
It's disgusting if shes taking all these treatments for free in their first week opening😡. Most of these businesses have been closed for the best part of a year , she should be paying double, u know support local and all that crap she spouts .
Did she actually get all the treatments for free? 🥴

Well she had collab written on nails and reiki so I'm presuming they are free 🤔
Didn’t notice 🥴 duck sake those businesses have been closed for 5 months! would you not be ashamed of your life getting a treatment and not putting your hand in your pocket 😡

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but the smugness of this one mentioning her birthday for the millionth time, the Mr T inspired chain and the tree house which I know costs a fortune for 2 nights cause a friends went . Its just gloating on her stories . I dont see it as a "chat" or talking about her week. Its flashing. She makes faces sometimes and god only a mother could love her . Just a smug cow
Wrong thread 🤣

Didn’t notice 🥴 duck sake those businesses have been closed for 5 months! would you not be ashamed of your life getting a treatment and not putting your hand in your pocket 😡
Written so small u wud need a magnifing glass to see 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.