Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
I just showed my husband her latest reel thingy. He asked when she was giving birth. Her stomach is fucking huge! And she has spanx on. I wear a slinky bodysuit under a dress when we go out (well when we used to) and he calls it that sexy piece with the poppers lol. So I told him Sinèads wearing a bodysuit under the jeans and he is looking at me shocked. She really needs to address her weight issues. She looks horrendous. Its not healthY looking like her stomach is a barrel. She won't live long with that strain on her body. She is no style icon for curvy girls. Shes fucking fat, simples. I too have a Mum Tum after having babies, its shocking she has a Food Tum through pure greed and laziness. And still selling us the size 18 to 20 shit. Liar. And its there not their, stupid cow. Actually its big knickers she is wearing, cuts her in half straight away. Awful "modelling" if that's what she calls it.
Going to say this and will probably get banned but this is the bitchiest post I've ever seen on a thread here! And your husband sounds like a right aul one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I have a big stomach and can assure you it doesn't affect my sex life 🙄 he can find my vagina just fine. Rather be fat than have an attitude like yours tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Summer2

Long time lurker and not a poster but have to today - always talking about comments on here boring my husband who keeps saying I don’t want to hear it !!! then today out of the blue I get a text from him saying “ OMG tattle is so right your one Sinead is here in Mungret park taking loads videos and pics with her sister who goes off for a run after the photos and she sits on bench on phone “ oh the laughing I did 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Fgiw

Chatty Member
How old is sinead? Why is she trying on clothes that are too small for her that are the clothes worn by 65 year old women on a coach trip to belgium?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrsmoodylicious

It’s a known fact Simon had covid weeks ago but she forgot to mention this on her stories, and she didn’t isolate and still left the house daily to go unnecessarily to places to spread the virus, and then has the cheek to moan about someone breathing down her neck in Tesco is she actually for real I’m so sick of this hypocrite to now preach about covid cause it hit home, didn’t see her preaching about it when Simon had it, she hid it.. nor do I see her out pounding roads for the fundraiser!! Actually so sick of this woman, she’s all covid covid covid now when she is the first in for treatments and food the minute places reopen just f*uck off Sinead u f*uckin hypocrite

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Jellybb

VIP Member
Hold on a second here now. There is people on here saying by suggesting someone has high BMI, it is worse than saying they are a leper or worse than calling someone an awful name.I thought this was very thing we were trying to get away from. It’s ok to be fat. It’s ok to say it. It’s ok to own it & if someone like Sinead who has platform could own something like getting vaccine because of BMI, it would be empowering for others.
So for all those that attacked over my comment, you are projecting your own insecurities not actually worried about Sinead as you wouldn’t be here in first place if that was case.
Sinead is not responsible to ensure every overweight person seeks out the vaccine tbh... her bmi and weight are no ones business but her own... Also maybe take in to account that NOT everyone wants to take the vaccine for their own reasons (ALSO their OWN BUSINESS)
As for your comment about those of us that are attacking you over your initial comment, “projecting our own insecurities and are not worried about Sinead as we wouldn’t be here in the first place”
That is a ridiculous statement.. I’d imagine a lot of people are here because they are sick of the endless freebies, disingenuous, greed, boasting etc... I for one could not give a flying fuck about anyones weight or bmi as it’s none of my business.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Catching up on her stories, she is so bored as this is the first time she has sort of stuck to the restrictions as the pubs are closed !! poor girl
And the fact she was tested for COVID19. Free pizzas all around this weekend. Leave her to have her drinks as she’ll learn her lesson when she’s projectile vomiting. Who does she think she is at all speaking to people like that, you’d swear she was a celebrity or something the way she goes on, nothing at all to show for all the years of being a singer/influencer/model and whatever else she claims to be. She’s known as Beggy Mitchell all over Limerick and I can tell you it’s far from celebrity that she’s known around town for. Mutton dressed as lamb as they say. Also Sinead ran a comp in collaboration with The Fashion level at Matthew Stephen’s Jewellers in Limerick for a €500 piercing like those Maria Tash piercings and jewellery and low & behold her bestie Chloe Hackett won the prize!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Awww I really like Sinead. I prefer her content when she’s at home in Ireland but I still like her. Not a fan of siobhan who she lives with. She doesn’t seem to even like Sinead or tolerate her. I like how up beat Sinead is. I usually feel positive after listening to her stories. Totally opposite of the effect siobhan has.
Go back to bed you’re drunk 😵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Limklass

Knew him growing up and he was always lovely. Would always say hello and have a chat. His family are lovely and they were always a close family. Feel so sorry for them at the sudden loss of their father.

Know her from nights out in Limk and have a few “mutual” friends. Very few ever had a good word to say about her. In the pubs you would always hear her before you would see her. Attention seeker! Not much has changed.

I’m sorry I can’t take her seriously complaining about people and Covid. Prior to Christmas she was out in many different restaurants/pubs/lunches with different groups of people. Even this weekend shop shop shop - ESSENTIAL SHOPPING- is not popping to dunnes, then the butcher and Tesco 😡

Reactions: 16
I just questioned her stupid trips to dunnes and the range.....sent me a snotty response and then blocked me so I couldn't even finishing reading it....pathetic ape she really is! Just so so sad to see "influencers" doing what they want when there are actually ppl dying. Selfish bitch....at least I don't have to watch her pulling at her clothes and her screeching!!! She is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Urwan21

I don't know who is the bigger idiot, Sinead or the people who actually bought tickets to the show in the first place thinking it would go ahead in a pandemic 🙄

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Now she’s raising money for UCH which is Limericks concert hall instead of UHL which is the university hospital. At least get your post right Sinead before turning on the water works begging for money. It’s a pity you don’t drop out all the free food you received today to the frontliners working in UHL given it’s only down the road from your house instead of stuffing your mouth as usual with freebies from struggling Businesses.

Transparency

Chatty Member
I think she should be worried about her weight. She’s 5 foot 8, and wearing a 18/20. Surely her GP should be onto her about this.
My gp gave out to me last year coz I hit 15 stone, if he saw her he would fall off the chair 🙈
I find is awful that a GP would give out to anyone about their weight without getting to the bottom of the cause, so many factors including mental health contribute to someone being overweight and as an educated individual a GP should never have such a simplistic idea or remedy.

Reactions: 14

Goldvoya

I very much doubt she has a BMI of 35 plus to get the vaccine early. I also think it is in bad taste to discuss something that is absolutely nothing to do with her content. It is absolutely nobody's business until she wants to discuss it herself.
I think Sinead deserves all the flack she gets for breaking restrictions and her lack of professionalism at times but the constant body shaming is not cool.

• Heart

Lolo19

Giving out someone is breathing on her in a queue now- here is an idea - stay at home .