Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Therapie and sisu are open in town. I’d be in there myself if I wasn’t with child LOL

Reactions: 1
So the "drinking of 2 litres of water a day for the last 2 weeks" is a deflection for he mention here of her having the Botox round the eyes?

Reactions: 5
DIL tomorrow. Will she get up? Or will it be another Womens Mini Marathon where she was late and hungover and just turned up at the end?

I'm hoping she will considering her friend died last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Pieta house are dodgy though. She doesn’t have to support them just because her friend died by suicide

Reactions: 6
Pieta house are dodgy though. She doesn’t have to support them just because her friend died by suicide
Shes just a bandwagoner, I say she get up do a lap of street and back to bed. She looked like a vulture circling businesses the last few days in hoping the demon of Beggy Mitchell rises from the ashes.

Reactions: 5
Seriously dodgy. Im allergic to instagram today over all the DIL posts
This comment pissed me off - why would people fundraising and using social media to cause awareness have you allergic? Probably a comment you should think rather than put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This comment pissed me off - why would people fundraising and using social media to cause awareness have you allergic? Probably a comment you should think rather than put out there.
Same, Sinead done the walk with a few people including her late friends mother. I don’t believe it was a case of virtue signalling here..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People are jumping on a bandwagon. Virtue signalling!

The service Pieta provides is problematic at best. It pays management ridiculous salaries and the counsellors a pittance. They pick and choose who they provide services to, often refusing those most at need. In fact they have instructed GP's not to refer severe cases. If the money funnelled into Pieta was used to fund fit for purpose mental health services then we probably wouldn't have such high suicide numbers.
And I knew Lesleyanne personally, she was a lovely person. Pieta didn't help her.
Same, Sinead done the walk with a few people including her late friends mother. I don’t believe it was a case of virtue signalling here..

Reactions: 9
People are jumping on a bandwagon. Virtue signalling!

The service Pieta provides is problematic at best. It pays management ridiculous salaries and the counsellors a pittance. They pick and choose who they provide services to, often refusing those most at need. In fact they have instructed GP's not to refer severe cases. If the money funnelled into Pieta was used to fund fit for purpose mental health services then we probably wouldn't have such high suicide numbers.

And I knew Lesleyanne personally, she was a lovely person. Pieta didn't help her.
I’m not sure who lesleyanne is? But Sinead’s friend wasn’t called Lesley Ann

Sinead was good friends with Lesleyanne, I presumed that who you were talking about
No.... you can see which friend she was talking about on her story.... it’s good to highlight to people that are struggling that there is help out there.. I’ve not heard about pieta house being corrupt or anything but I do know people that got help from them when they needed it. Again, a lot of things that Sinead can be called out for and I don’t think doing the DIL walk to honour her late good friend Natalie is one of them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.