Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv shopped in Wardrobe plus loads of time and spent a lot of my hard earned money, both in store and online since its gone that way but il never shop there again, they've put me right off by using her!!! You can barely make out the outfits she's moving and shifting around so much!! There's plenty of other people out there they could of used or maybe these places could actually use their PAYING customers to do try on's for them.. I'm raging 🤬

Reactions: 8
What is it with all of them spraying febreze on their beds. Just wash them more regularly and they won’t need it. Bit like putting on deodorant over sweat rather than washing yourself.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry now but she hasn't lost any weight off her problem area which is her tummy. Every other part of her body looks fine . Her stomach is weirdly massive. I wonder has she health issues she doesn't know about. No arse whatsoever and a huge bulge out the front. She religiously wears shape wear so it ends up looking like a barrel.
She pulls at the clothes constantly to cover the tummy.
It shocks me how out of proportion it is the to rest of her.

Reactions: 3
Iv shopped in Wardrobe plus loads of time and spent a lot of my hard earned money, both in store and online since its gone that way but il never shop there again, they've put me right off by using her!!! You can barely make out the outfits she's moving and shifting around so much!! There's plenty of other people out there they could of used or maybe these places could actually use their PAYING customers to do try on's for them.. I'm raging 🤬
You should voice your opinions to the company. It's time these companies knew the detrimental effect these influencers have

Reactions: 4
How did she not see the stains on that top. I agree, all the dancing and prancing puts me off. I wouldn't buy anything that she shows, it's all very frumpy and hard to gauge what it looks like as she doesnt wear the correct size. I'm still baffled about that small black jacket that won't close. Its tiny on her.

The more she does these outfit looks the more we see how uncomfortable she actually is with her body and shape! It’s all pulling and dragging the clothes!!

Make sure to tell them! Otherwise theres no point boycotting!

She ate a big plate of sweet and sour, rice and chips at 7pm, now at 10.45 shes tucking into a pot of noodles🤮 shes an absolute slob....on the up side, at least the restaurants of Limerick arent handing it to her for free🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yeah, casually dress up going for a walk,
With all that gear on her, how is she not breaking in sweats,

Make sure to tell them! Otherwise theres no point boycotting!

She ate a big plate of sweet and sour, rice and chips at 7pm, now at 10.45 shes tucking into a pot of noodles🤮 shes an absolute slob....on the up side, at least the restaurants of Limerick arent handing it to her for free🤷🏻‍♀️
Noticed that not one takeaway plugged in ages

Reactions: 5
What is it with all of them spraying febreze on their beds. Just wash them more regularly and they won’t need it. Bit like putting on deodorant over sweat rather than washing yourself.
It’s not to do with washing 😂 spray febreze, then smooth down the duvet and the creases are minimised. I’ve been doing it long before the insta huns started 😂

Reactions: 6
Genuine question - is there actually a demand/market out there for those sweet bag things? Like she must have easily shown in excess of 20+kg of jellies since she began the spon with SK. I am no health nut by any stretch but I know gelatine jellies are sort of labelled as "pure sugar" in my house. Also trying to lessen the amount of pork I eat tbh but thats neither here nor there.

Genuine question - is there actually a demand/market out there for those sweet bag things? Like she must have easily shown in excess of 20+kg of jellies since she began the spon with SK. I am no health nut by any stretch but I know gelatine jellies are sort of labelled as "pure sugar" in my house. Also trying to lessen the amount of pork I eat tbh but thats neither here nor there.
I don’t get it with the sweets. There’s lots of people plugging them. We don’t have enough dentists in the country as it is, these are just creating additional demand. I can’t understand how people buy them. I feel sick if I eat a few Haribo.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it with the sweets. There’s lots of people plugging them. We don’t have enough dentists in the country as it is, these are just creating additional demand. I can’t understand how people buy them. I feel sick if I eat a few Haribo.
They're so expensive too

Reactions: 1
She definitely has lost weight off her face, she looks v drawn I think. I'd imagine its been v tough few months losing Simons dad and having covid yourself, or vertigo, whichever it was?

Reactions: 2
She definitely has lost weight off her face, she looks v drawn I think. I'd imagine its been v tough few months losing Simons dad and having covid yourself, or vertigo, whichever it was?
Nah. Still not feeling it with this wan. Shes happy out because she tells us duck all about the truth. She no more had vertigo than my dog, it was Covid, she's a bleeping liar.

JEEEEEEZUS but magine being the next door neighbour to those squeels in the kitchen today!!! is it me or does it look like she's two mini golf balls each side of her mouth when she sings!!!
chrisht she's cat mologin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry now but she hasn't lost any weight off her problem area which is her tummy. Every other part of her body looks fine . Her stomach is weirdly massive. I wonder has she health issues she doesn't know about. No arse whatsoever and a huge bulge out the front. She religiously wears shape wear so it ends up looking like a barrel.
She pulls at the clothes constantly to cover the tummy.
It shocks me how out of proportion it is the to rest of her.
I’m in stitches....a barrel....that’s the nickname we’ve given her locally when we see her coming. Here comes the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JEEEEEEZUS but magine being the next door neighbour to those squeels in the kitchen today!!! is it me or does it look like she's two mini golf balls each side of her mouth when she sings!!!
chrisht she's cat mologin!!
I have heard dogs howling better than this dope. She thinks she is something alright. I swear to god I would be making a complaint to the Noise Pollution Dept of Limerick Coco listening to that bleeping racket all the time.

• Haha
She has no vocal training so her breathing is all wrong she’s blowing out as she sings and screeches the high notes

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread. Anyways haven't seen it discussed yet but forgive me it has. Did anyone see Tracy Hackett's post for SCS birthday last year, there was a short video of SCS trying to grab Tracy's brother's cock along with tracy insinuating that its hard to keep SCS away from him. I think tracy took it down fairly fast but at the time I wondered how that would fly with Simon. In the video they are at a house party, they are singing (tracy's brother is a singer - Aaron, a good looking fella) and you can tell SCS is locked. But she essentially grabs his junk while he's singing, like full on gropes him. He tries to pull away but he's standing playing the guitar. Now if a man did that to a woman it'd be sexual assault. They are most likely friends and close but even with all that if you're in a relationship you don't go around groping other fellas. You could kind of tell SCS was horned up in the video, it was really sleazy, but not a great look when you have a boyfriend. I can't be the only one that saw that? I promise its 100% genuine, and the video wasn't from years ago before Simon it was recent enough.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.