Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes lost a stone she says but had Mcdonalds for breakfast. OK ya, we believe you. Not. She eats so badly. And walks nowhere so if she lost a stone its off her ego.

She has easily lost a stone. She looks so much trimmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has easily lost a stone. She looks so much trimmer.
Maybe because no food Business in Limerick has used her the last few weeks and supplied her with free food. So I’m sure her daily calorie count has dropped significantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe because no food Business in Limerick has used her the last few weeks and supplied her with free food. So I’m sure her daily calorie count has dropped significantly.
So true and good on them for not supporting her gluttonous ways

Ahh Sinead, maybe you should take a bit of your own advice on your recent post & pop down there to UHL and volunteer given you’re breaking lockdown rules all year, refused to self isolate when you were a close contact & choose to enter a pharmacy without a mask in Limerick. Non essential shopping the past year threw all 3 lockdowns. Absolute hypocrite!!

34CC246D-0CD4-4F30-B63D-17CD9133A2BE.png

Reactions: 7
SORRY NOW!! BUTTTTT... whoooooooooooooo sleeps with no clothes on these days IN THIS COUNTRY? why does this bother me so much but seeing her in bed with not a stitch on her makes me very uncomfortable!!! I have nothing short of a wardrobe on me goin into bed in this baltic weather and there's herself as naked as the day she was born.. stop snapping in ur bed naked. it's rotten.
Mmm I never wear 'clothes' to bed. Bra and pants at the most

Sorry lads. After the stories today I'm still not seeing any weight loss.

• Haha
The time she got the table sent off she never showed it when it came back did she?

Reactions: 1
She did but it was about a month after she got it back...and it wasn't a full view of it. The fact we can't remember the name of the company, shows how bad an advert it is.

Reactions: 2
She did but it was about a month after she got it back...and it wasn't a full view of it. The fact we can't remember the name of the company, shows how bad an advert it is.
She probably had to pay something towards it

How can she be disgusted at the party in Limerick.
She broke every Covid rule and everytime she has a free moment she promotes b-perfect and that other makeup whan.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she not being a hypocrite?Wasn’t she attending parties and going to her parents house over lockdown?And gallivanting all over Limerick?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is she not being a hypocrite?Wasn’t she attending parties and going to her parents house over lockdown?And gallivanting all over Limerick?
Complete and utter HYPOCRITE witch! She was never home during lockdown! She's hot some bleeping nerve! We haven't forgotten her stories ffs.

Let's face it she would be at something similar if she 2as invited

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Complete and utter HYPOCRITE witch! She was never home during lockdown! She's hot some bleeping nerve! We haven't forgotten her stories ffs.
Surprised she wasn’t out there getting her Coke fix for her & Simon. Absolute hypocrite isn’t the word for her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.