Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread. Anyways haven't seen it discussed yet but forgive me it has. Did anyone see Tracy Hackett's post for SCS birthday last year, there was a short video of SCS trying to grab Tracy's brother's cock along with tracy insinuating that its hard to keep SCS away from him. I think tracy took it down fairly fast but at the time I wondered how that would fly with Simon. In the video they are at a house party, they are singing (tracy's brother is a singer - Aaron, a good looking fella) and you can tell SCS is locked. But she essentially grabs his junk while he's singing, like full on gropes him. He tries to pull away but he's standing playing the guitar. Now if a man did that to a woman it'd be sexual assault. They are most likely friends and close but even with all that if you're in a relationship you don't go around groping other fellas. You could kind of tell SCS was horned up in the video, it was really sleazy, but not a great look when you have a boyfriend. I can't be the only one that saw that? I promise its 100% genuine, and the video wasn't from years ago before Simon it was recent enough.
So that’s who’s music she keeps sharing. She probably doesn’t remember as she was coked off her head.

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread. Anyways haven't seen it discussed yet but forgive me it has. Did anyone see Tracy Hackett's post for SCS birthday last year, there was a short video of SCS trying to grab Tracy's brother's cock along with tracy insinuating that its hard to keep SCS away from him. I think tracy took it down fairly fast but at the time I wondered how that would fly with Simon. In the video they are at a house party, they are singing (tracy's brother is a singer - Aaron, a good looking fella) and you can tell SCS is locked. But she essentially grabs his junk while he's singing, like full on gropes him. He tries to pull away but he's standing playing the guitar. Now if a man did that to a woman it'd be sexual assault. They are most likely friends and close but even with all that if you're in a relationship you don't go around groping other fellas. You could kind of tell SCS was horned up in the video, it was really sleazy, but not a great look when you have a boyfriend. I can't be the only one that saw that? I promise its 100% genuine, and the video wasn't from years ago before Simon it was recent enough.
I haven’t seen it discussed but something happened because her and T are not the best friends they were. I wonder if this was the reason they fell out. I saw the video, I thought T shared it to show what a mess SCS is and took it down on SCS demand. She’s like this on a regular night out.

Reactions: 3
I know she shared his music a few times so I wonder why she’d do that if her and Tracy aren’t friends or as close as they were. Tbf Tracy seems like great craic so for her sake, I hope she’s well rid of sinead

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep the labels on the sunglasses??
Oh I heard all the takeaways have a text alert system. If beggy Mitchel appears

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a habit of using/wearing things & bringing everything back to the shops. Penney’s copped on to her years ago when she’d be in for her Penneys haul and then return it all used 🤢. Where’s her big grey cushion gone for the @francisbrennan collection from @dunnesstores that she left the label on & had it on her bed for weeks.

Why does she keep the labels on the sunglasses??
Oh I heard all the takeaways have a text alert system. If beggy Mitchel appears
Ah here. You can't say that and then run! Tell us the goss!! Start the weekend properly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The coats are awful. Anyone would look like a stuffed turkey in them. And whats with the belts/straps like a straight jacket? Are PS taking the piss out of Sinead by sending this tit.

• Haha
The coats are awful. Anyone would look like a stuffed turkey in them. And whats with the belts/straps like a straight jacket? Are PS taking the piss out of Sinead by sending this tit.
She’s not the only one promoting them. They’re hideous. I reckon whoever the buyer is will be up shits creek cause they’re rotten.

Do ye think Simon is hiding his coke stash under the hat?

Speaking of drugs........ what about Chloe Hacketts husband??
I’m sorry but I think Chloe Hackett is the ultimate chav, it’s baffling to me how these people have a following. The STATE of her lips and fake boobs 😂😂😂😂

Chloe hackett's husband is well known in Limerick for being one of the big drug dealers. No idea how he's getting away with it so long!
He is so sleazy looking

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I think Chloe Hackett is the ultimate chav, it’s baffling to me how these people have a following. The STATE of her lips and fake boobs 😂😂😂😂

He is so sleazy looking
And her fake arse implants don't forget

Whats with sitting randomly at kitchen table screeching like a cat into the phone???

He is so sleazy looking
Are they related to the aforementioned Tracey and the brother Sinead tried to shag?

• Haha
Shes lost a stone she says but had Mcdonalds for breakfast. OK ya, we believe you. Not. She eats so badly. And walks nowhere so if she lost a stone its off her ego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.