Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure? I would of put 38/39 on her.
i misunderstood this at first and thought you were talking about foundation shades and i was thinking no way should she go 3 or 4 shades darker when the one she was wearing was way too dark on her to begin with. back to bed for me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SORRY NOW!! BUTTTTT... whoooooooooooooo sleeps with no clothes on these days IN THIS COUNTRY? why does this bother me so much but seeing her in bed with not a stitch on her makes me very uncomfortable!!! I have nothing short of a wardrobe on me goin into bed in this baltic weather and there's herself as naked as the day she was born.. stop snapping in ur bed naked. it's rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SORRY NOW!! BUTTTTT... whoooooooooooooo sleeps with no clothes on these days IN THIS COUNTRY? why does this bother me so much but seeing her in bed with not a stitch on her makes me very uncomfortable!!! I have nothing short of a wardrobe on me goin into bed in this baltic weather and there's herself as naked as the day she was born.. stop snapping in ur bed naked. it's rotten.

Sorry I'm afraid I'm a naked sleeper!

Reactions: 8
I do 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don't care whether she sleeps naked or not. I just don't want to SEE anyone naked taking photos/selfies/snaps whatever in the bed. Your partner should be the only one to see you naked in bed. Yuck. The lovely clean sheets then does a face mask in bed? Really? She really is very thick.

• Haha
All I can picture is that the sheets are brown on the inside. From that stupid Bperfect tan she keeps flogging. Yuck.

• Haha
Long time lurker and not a poster but have to today - always talking about comments on here boring my husband who keeps saying I don’t want to hear it !!! then today out of the blue I get a text from him saying “ OMG tattle is so right your one Sinead is here in Mungret park taking loads videos and pics with her sister who goes off for a run after the photos and she sits on bench on phone “ oh the laughing I did 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker and not a poster but have to today - always talking about comments on here boring my husband who keeps saying I don’t want to hear it !!! then today out of the blue I get a text from him saying “ OMG tattle is so right your one Sinead is here in Mungret park taking loads videos and pics with her sister who goes off for a run after the photos and she sits on bench on phone “ oh the laughing I did 😂😂😂
Ohh I’m weak tucking into her bag of Donkey Forde chips. That’s like the mini marathon she was paid for and turned up late, hungover and joined in towards the end. She shouldn’t have anything to do with that fundraiser as it’s a slap in the face to all the frontliners and anyone who lost their lives to Covid or are still fighting it. It’s because of people like her constantly flouting the rules and refusing to self isolate that so many are contracting the virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh who would have thought? Sinead telling lies? Couldnt lie straight in the bed that one, and shes sooooo lazy, she wouldnt walk to warm herself🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
just watch her on stories and it’s obvious she ain’t losing weight. People blow so much smoke up her arse telling her how skinny she looks and the big stomach on her.
Nobody is saying she is skinny but she definitely has lost weight

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.