Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That potato stuffing looks manky. It’s just colcannon. I thought stuffing was made with breadcrumbs and onion? Her ‘chopping’ with a steak knife🙄For a girl who clearly eats she doesn’t know her way around a kitchen🙄

Reactions: 3
Personally I couldn't care less if she's lost weight. Shes still a vile witch. You can't change an ugly personality even if she slims to a size 8.

Reactions: 9
I am cringing at the cooking stories. I mean I know its tough to come up with content during lockdown but this is just 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she was a half decent cook it would be something like

Reactions: 7
That potato stuffing looks manky. It’s just colcannon. I thought stuffing was made with breadcrumbs and onion? Her ‘chopping’ with a steak knife🙄For a girl who clearly eats she doesn’t know her way around a kitchen🙄
Shes used to her mammy doing the cooking or getting it handed to her for free.... princess Sinead isnt used to putting actual effort into things🙄

Reactions: 2
Anyone who says she’s lost weight obviously hasn’t seen sinead in mungret lol she looks the EXACT same. Her magic mirror must have morphed into a magic camera or filter. It’s no secret she knows her angles. Saw her outside Penney’s in town once and had to do a double take.

Reactions: 7
All the stains down the front of that green top and then trys to hide it by pretending the videos didn't load. Hate when these yokes take us for fools#tennisgate 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And that leather jacket won't close across her. Why would you buy a jacket as advertised by her that clearly is too small. Shes a mess. And not to mention the grease stains down the front of the green top. SHes a lazy bleep of a blogger. AND NO, SHE HASNT LOST WEIGHT. Not in real life anyway.

• Haha
Anyone who says she’s lost weight obviously hasn’t seen sinead in mungret lol she looks the EXACT same. Her magic mirror must have morphed into a magic camera or filter. It’s no secret she knows her angles. Saw her outside Penney’s in town once and had to do a double take.
She definitely looks a lot slimmer. I have no doubt she has lost weight.

Reactions: 2
You’ll notice all the free food gifts seem to have slowed down as well so maybe that’s why she doesn’t look so bloated after all her lavish eating that she’s being doing every day for the past year. Limerick Businesses must of copped on to her. She’s also wearing shape wear & leggings which are pulling her in and she knows how to angle & filter her photos.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen someone rooting at clothes as much 🙈
At this stage I think with Sinead it’s habit showing her underlying issues with her body shape.but like FBG she doesn’t seem to do anything to help herself between diet and exercise. Personally I’ve hated my body the past two years and gave lack lustre attempts to lose the weight but now on track with a PT ( who Sinead approached for fre sessions , they said no but offered her the package I’m on which is cheap as chips she walked away) it’s a head road to get onto but Christ I don’t make my living trying to encourage people to buy clothes if I did I don’t think I would have been two years hating my body😂 I’d have been on the roads worrying about paying my bills. But that’s not sinead, she has got a little too complacent that everything is going to be handed over for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.