Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her saying she's a size 18 for example in a certain dress from a certain shop and then an actual person who is a size 18 going in and getting same dress and it not fitting is making them feel worse......she's the one meant to be dressing her curves and she's pulling clothes constantly and not showing the backs of dresses for example or real sizing.
I 100% agree she should be honest about her size if she’s pedalling clothes but comments about her body are unnecessary. She could just say, “this is my normal size” or “I’ve sized up/down here but check the size guide for proper sizing”. People should be buying by the websites size guide anyway not what some random instagrammer is saying. The whole problem about being embarrassed/ashamed/hiding your size is the fear of judgement from other people. We need to just stop with commenting that other people’s bodies. Nobody’s body is wrong! They are what they are. They don’t belong to anyone else but the person living in them.

Reactions: 5
I 100% agree she should be honest about her size if she’s pedalling clothes but comments about her body are unnecessary. She could just say, “this is my normal size” or “I’ve sized up/down here but check the size guide for proper sizing”. People should be buying by the websites size guide anyway not what some random instagrammer is saying. The whole problem about being embarrassed/ashamed/hiding your size is the fear of judgement from other people. We need to just stop with commenting that other people’s bodies. Nobody’s body is wrong! They are what they are. They don’t belong to anyone else but the person living in them.
She is trying to flog clothes everyday of the week......collabs with Pamela Scott and carrigdonn for example so she is trying to make a living out of it. I wouldn't personally buy off the back of what a blogger said but some people do!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ll probably get abuse for this but I don’t think you’re right when you say nobody’s body is wrong. I think when you put poison into it in the form of constant junk food, drink and god knows what else, and put on a dangerous amount of weight because of lifestyle factors then I do think that conversation need to be allowed to happen - it’s normalising unhealthy and dangerous habits otherwise.

Reactions: 8
I’ll probably get abuse for this but I don’t think you’re right when you say nobody’s body is wrong. I think when you put poison into it in the form of constant junk food, drink and god knows what else, and put on a dangerous amount of weight because of lifestyle factors then I do think that conversation need to be allowed to happen - it’s normalising unhealthy and dangerous habits otherwise.
You cannot tell by looking at someone if they’re healthy or not that’s the point. There are “societally accepted bodies” that are very unhealthy. Size does not equal health.

Reactions: 15
You cannot tell by looking at someone if they’re healthy or not that’s the point. There are “societally accepted bodies” that are very unhealthy. Size does not equal health.
Its well known researched and documented that the amount of weight carried around the abdomen above a certain number comes with increase in health issues especially in relation to heart disease.

Reactions: 3
Its well known researched and documented that the amount of weight carried around the abdomen above a certain number comes with increase in health issues especially in relation to heart disease.
And again you cannot tell someone’s health by looking at them. Also it’s none of our business whether someone is healthy or not or what they look like. Their body, their choices. We shouldn’t be policing other people’s appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And again you cannot tell someone’s health by looking at them. Also it’s none of our business whether someone is healthy or not or what they look like. Their body, their choices. We shouldn’t be policing other people’s appearance.
You can't tell if everyone is unhealthy by how they look but can most certainly tell sinead is very unhealthy. She is morbidly obese and carries her weight around her stomach. As the poster above said it is well published that this is unhealthy and can lead to cardiovascular disease or type 2 diabetes. Sinead needs to wake up before it's to late.

Reactions: 6
I never policed her appearance (even though she's trying to make a living at that) I questioned her greed and lies re sizing of clothes she is trying to flog!

I think it’s apparent Sinead is unhealthy as she shows us every free meal she gets, not to mention what she’s cooking at home and it’s FAR from healthy!

Sinead comes across as selfish, greedy, loud, obnoxious, lazy, work shy, unreliable, deceitful and I think everyone agrees on those things, let’s just leave her body out of it that’s all I’m saying. I’d be much more inclined to attack a persons behaviour to other people/small businesses rather than their body.

Reactions: 11
I’m only talking about sinead and sorry but she’s far from healthy by what she eats and doesn’t take a genius to see that. What she consumes is unhealthy for several reasons and if she consumed that much shite and was skinny I’d be saying the same thing.

Reactions: 2
Sinead comes across as selfish, greedy, loud, obnoxious, lazy, work shy, unreliable, deceitful and I think everyone agrees on those things, let’s just leave her body out of it that’s all I’m saying. I’d be much more inclined to attack a persons behaviour to other people/small businesses rather than their body.
Shes trying to make a living from dressing ^curvy^ but she is not.......she's dangerously obese.

Shes trying to make a living from dressing ^curvy^ but she is not.......she's dangerously obese.
You disagree with her lying about her clothes size which I also disagree with. I just don’t think there’s any need to attack her body directly. The company she’s pedalling for are as bad if they’re sending her bigger sizes and they’re not pulling her for misleading their potential customers. They sicken me also and any other businesses who are affiliated with her. It’s just all so shady

Reactions: 5
You disagree with her lying about her clothes size which I also disagree with. I just don’t think there’s any need to attack her body directly. The company she’s pedalling for are as bad if they’re sending her bigger sizes and they’re not pulling her for misleading their potential customers. They sicken me also and any other businesses who are affiliated with her. It’s just all so shady
Yes they are but in saying that, she is telling them she's a size 18 and clearly she isn't, but they send her what she tells them so whose in the wrong if they aren't the right size? I agree she is shady as duck.

It’s not about shaming her body or judging. It’s the deceit that she creates to gain profit from it. People followed sinead because she was a size 16-18 and she banked on that market when she started. People have the issues they have with her which does feed into her size, whether people like it or not, with the fact she accepts any food that’s free, eats unhealthy and her page has changed in it’s entirety. I don’t agree with body shaming but deceiving followers to buy clothes she can’t even fit into, how is that fair? If it was a company, it would be false advertising and reported to an organisation and spoken about the same way.

And the taxpayer who will be burdened with her health care bill because you can be sure she isn’t paying private health insurance. Obesity is the leading cause of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, pulmonary embolism, stroke, hypertension. Obesity is preventable. Lifestyle is a choice. The issue is Sinead is portraying that lifestyle to adolescents and saying it’s ok. It’s not. It’s a silent killer.

Reactions: 4
She def wont pay. Only more health issues on the way there if she doesn't take her life in hand. I dont honestly believe that she is happy with what she sees in the mirror.

And the taxpayer who will be burdened with her health care bill because you can be sure she isn’t paying private health insurance. Obesity is the leading cause of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, pulmonary embolism, stroke, hypertension. Obesity is preventable. Lifestyle is a choice. The issue is Sinead is portraying that lifestyle to adolescents and saying it’s ok. It’s not. It’s a silent killer.
Come on! If it was easy to be thin and the paragon of health, then we'd all be like that! Im a size 16-18 despite going to the gym 4 days a week and following a strict diet. My cholesterol, BP, HbA1c, coag and all other bloods and obs are perfect. Im a lot healthier than my size 8, petite sister! Who's BP and cholesterol are thru the roof....

Its easy to prejudge someone based in weight. One of the last prejudices thats acceptable these days is against 'fat people'. And its NOT OK! It's not ok to discriminate based on sex, gender, age, sexuality, race or gender identification. But poor Jo Blogs down the street can be called all the names of the day cos she's 'fat'. Personally I think that the comments here and the criticism should be focused on her blatant greed; selfishness, lack of loyalty, lies, scrounging, all round begginess. Her weight is low hanging fruit and maybe we are better than that being our main focus... That all being said, her greed and gluttony in all aspects of her life is not something to be proud of and hard to overlook.

Reactions: 17
Come on! If it was easy to be thin and the paragon of health, then we'd all be like that! Im a size 16-18 despite going to the gym 4 days a week and following a strict diet. My cholesterol, BP, HbA1c, coag and all other bloods and obs are perfect. Im a lot healthier than my size 8, petite sister! Who's BP and cholesterol are thru the roof....

Its easy to prejudge someone based in weight. One of the last prejudices thats acceptable these days is against 'fat people'. And its NOT OK! It's not ok to discriminate based on sex, gender, age, sexuality, race or gender identification. But poor Jo Blogs down the street can be called all the names of the day cos she's 'fat'. Personally I think that the comments here and the criticism should be focused on her blatant greed; selfishness, lack of loyalty, lies, scrounging, all round begginess. Her weight is low hanging fruit and maybe we are better than that being our main focus... That all being said, her greed and gluttony in all aspects of her life is not something to be proud of and hard to overlook.
You can be a size 16 and healthy. My point is Sinead is not in the gym 4 days a week, nor does she follow a healthy diet plan. She’s a ticking time bomb. Her weight is carried mostly around her middle, surrounding her vital organs, putting the heart under pressure to pump blood and oxygen to those organs. I don’t care what size she is, or that she tries flogging clothes under false pretences because I wouldn’t be seen dead in anything she wears. Being in the gym 4 days a week and leading a relatively healthy lifestyle is a far cry from Sinead’s weekly exercise programme and eating plan never mind her alcohol and cocaine induced weekends.

Reactions: 8
She is a slob, obese because she stuffs her fat face full of crap food and has about 3 full dinners a day. She is completely in denial. If she thought that she looked bad or there was something wrong with her food and lifestyle she wouldn’t plaster it all over insta. She is completely and utterly on planet Sinead. I hope someday she gets the wake up call she deserves. She makes me sick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.