Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you are dead right about her being a twit tho😂
😂😂😂Hardly takes a
It’s the most embarrassing thing I have heard about the bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has created a new low so well done to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s not a new low for her. She does this regularly. She had probably been to three different alterations shops before finding the one that would do it for free. She’s known for it all over Limerick. She has no shame this girl

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂Hardly takes a

It’s not a new low for her. She does this regularly. She had probably been to three different alterations shops before finding the one that would do it for free. She’s known for it all over Limerick. She has no shame this girl
I know girl! I’m from limerick and I’m well aware of her reputation 🤣🤣 Shes an awful show 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Like such an odd thing, Ive never gotten anything altered, not something that people get done alot how do you even go about that, the asking part? A freebie alteration, good god she never puts her hand in her pocket.
I get stuff altered all the time but I’m a short arse. I’ve never got anything altered to make it bigger though.

😂😂😂Hardly takes a

ohmygod are you serious? I can’t stand people who are mean with money. Can’t take it with you in the end.

Reactions: 1
If the dress is tight across the tummy it means it doesn't bleeping fit you!! The shame of her actually flaunting the fact she is so big she had to have a panel put in. It's means you are too big ffs. Barrel is a great description of her now. Also I took note of the fact she was dressed like a Xmas tree meant she took the attention off her sister and her birthday. You couldn't miss that dress! She made sure she was centre of attention as usual.

Reactions: 10
If the dress is tight across the tummy it means it doesn't bleeping fit you!! The shame of her actually flaunting the fact she is so big she had to have a panel put in. It's means you are too big ffs. Barrel is a great description of her now. Also I took note of the fact she was dressed like a Xmas tree meant she took the attention off her sister and her birthday. You couldn't miss that dress! She made sure she was centre of attention as usual.
She got an extra room panel on it?? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The 18 fitted great after a panel was put in...

You’re not a bleeping 18 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s utterly lost in life nothing going on. How do people end up like her. Completely self centred unable to actually adult and look after themselves. No drive no career no purpose. I blame poor parenting and a mother who spoon fed her until she was 34

She’s utterly lost in life nothing going on. How do people end up like her. Completely self centred unable to actually adult and look after themselves. No drive no career no purpose. I blame poor parenting and a mother who spoon fed her until she was 34
I don’t think mollycoddling her did her any favours. The older sis must wonder what the hell she is doing wit herself - she comes across as worlds apart from the rest of the family 😂

Reactions: 7
For anyone wondering ‘ how does she end up not paying the zip yard...’ you don’t need to be a local business to her to know.

2 / 3 years ago ahead of her show in cork she put out a shout out for someone to do her hair and makeup. I know the salon in cork (who do hair and make up ) and they offered. They did not know the ‘Sinead’ they were agreeing to . They were expecting payment - absolutely 150%. On her stories she never specified it was a freebie she wanted. She was sent prices with the confirmation. On the day, 2 lovely girls (hi Rachel) a beautician and stylist turned up. When they finished and asked about payment they were told by Sinead it was a collab - she would tag the company or them on their own page. The girls had been sent by their employer , who was paying them to be there so they knew it wasn’t right for them to ask her tag their own personal pages . Some stylists/MUAs may work for a salon but would advertise on their own pages too) Sineads sister eventually paid them €50 (price was about €85 as Sinead stated she had no money on her - you will hear so many stories of her doing this. This is what she does ) . When the employer heard & messaged Sinead asking for the €, the tag or the lack of tagging when she hadn’t paid in full, Sinead then stated she wasn’t happy with her hair as the up style didn’t hold up & the curls didn’t last. The employer didn’t follow up anymore, she didn’t think it was worth it but it taught a good lesson about the shout outs for help. Watch Sinead and you will see what I mean. The table being re-furbed, the dress being taken out.. when she asks for help she has no intention of paying she is a nasty nasty nasty fraud of a woman. I don’t know if they are all as bad, but Sinead hasn’t the biggest following really in terms of Irish influencers- she got the keep taken off her for being a bad BA and now drives an old beat up merc when collecting her McDs’... whatever knock off stuff she is planning to sell next year - she couldn’t even sell out 400 seats for 2021.One place is sold out, the other isn’t. 70k odd followers and can’t sell 400 seats. This one is a scrounger. Watch the begging and the forgetting to mark things as a gift...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For anyone wondering ‘ how does she end up not paying the zip yard...’ you don’t need to be a local business to her to know.

2 / 3 years ago ahead of her show in cork she put out a shout out for someone to do her hair and makeup. I know the salon in cork (who do hair and make up ) and they offered. They did not know the ‘Sinead’ they were agreeing to . They were expecting payment - absolutely 150%. On her stories she never specified it was a freebie she wanted. She was sent prices with the confirmation. On the day, 2 lovely girls (hi Rachel) a beautician and stylist turned up. When they finished and asked about payment they were told by Sinead it was a collab - she would tag the company or them on their own page. The girls had been sent by their employer , who was paying them to be there so they knew it wasn’t right for them to ask her tag their own personal pages . Some stylists/MUAs may work for a salon but would advertise on their own pages too) Sineads sister eventually paid them €50 (price was about €85 as Sinead stated she had no money on her - you will hear so many stories of her doing this. This is what she does ) . When the employer heard & messaged Sinead asking for the €, the tag or the lack of tagging when she hadn’t paid in full, Sinead then stated she wasn’t happy with her hair as the up style didn’t hold up & the curls didn’t last. The employer didn’t follow up anymore, she didn’t think it was worth it but it taught a good lesson about the shout outs for help. Watch Sinead and you will see what I mean. The table being re-furbed, the dress being taken out.. when she asks for help she has no intention of paying she is a nasty nasty nasty fraud of a woman. I don’t know if they are all as bad, but Sinead hasn’t the biggest following really in terms of Irish influencers- she got the keep taken off her for being a bad BA and now drives an old beat up merc when collecting her McDs’... whatever knock off stuff she is planning to sell next year - she couldn’t even sell out 400 seats for 2021.One place is sold out, the other isn’t. 70k odd followers and can’t sell 400 seats. This one is a scrounger. Watch the begging and the forgetting to mark things as a gift...
Not a bit surprised. I’ve heard so many similar stories about her now around Limerick. She’s ran out of most salons at this stage. She’s a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 7
Not a bit surprised. I’ve heard so many similar stories about her now around Limerick. She’s ran out of most salons at this stage. She’s a disgusting excuse for a human being.
She isn’t at all phased that so many people refuse to work with her, she’s completely delusional

Reactions: 4
You can tell people have no respect for her.., even her charitable raffles don’t do well.. the walk for the suicide group. What a super group of people / volunteers, what an amazing charity. Normally people would flock to help. But with Sinead trying to fundraise for the walk people were dubious because Sinead fucked around on walks before by not turning up , turning up late or not doing the entire walk... feel sorry for any charity who she links with because she would turn me off supporting HER. She does those things for notice. The gluttony when they’re out for a free meal - the steaks all round. The mother & father cackling filling themselves with food. Sinead & Simon having 3-4 starters and mains between them. I just find her the worst of all!

Reactions: 6
No loyalties to anywhere that one! Iv never seen anyone to go to so many different hair salons! Regardless of being free,I would only trust my hairdresser with my own hair, colouring and what not.

Reactions: 2
I'm delighted people are finally seeing through her. Its a long time coming. I met her first 10years ago and I knew then she was as fake and grabby as they come.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.