Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No loyalties to anywhere that one! Iv never seen anyone to go to so many different hair salons! Regardless of being free,I would only trust my hairdresser with my own hair, colouring and what not.
Exactly. I moved to Limerick 14 years ago and it took a while and a few changes but I eventually found a hairdresser that I’m happy with and have been going to her now 10 years I’d say.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. I moved to Limerick 14 years ago and it took a while and a few changes but I eventually found a hairdresser that I’m happy with and have been going to her now 10 years I’d say.
Especially with colour/extensions .. no wonder her hair is in absolute bits 😫
She has been to most places around the city centre and she has travelled miles to various commuter towns in the county...

Reactions: 4
Especially with colour/extensions .. no wonder her hair is in absolute bits 😫
She has been to most places around the city centre and she has travelled miles to various commuter towns in the county...
I mean she’s going so far out to the current salon she’s nearly in Kerry!! The place who currently do her extensions are in Glin, 10 mins further in Glin and you’re in Kerry! It’s a good 45 mins from her, bad that she’s burnt bridges with all the salons near her ! She lost the BA role for Revas salon in woodlands as she kept showing up unannounced for blow dried with her mom & sister ! Hairdressers talk Sinead. You haven’t paid for your hair in years & it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean she’s going so far out to the current salon she’s nearly in Kerry!! The place who currently do her extensions are in Glin, 10 mins further in Glin and you’re in Kerry! It’s a good 45 mins from her, bad that she’s burnt bridges with all the salons near her ! She lost the BA role for Revas salon in woodlands as she kept showing up unannounced for blow dried with her mom & sister ! Hairdressers talk Sinead. You haven’t paid for your hair in years & it shows.
I have heard that from people around the town also. It’s a bad state of affairs if you are driving that far for a few lites and tapes. Her hair is the one thing she should be spending money on because, believe me, Iv seen it in person and it’s like candy floss

And spa treatments and lunches and hot tubs. She's a dose. That salon in Glin should tell her duck off. She does them no favours with those extensions

Reactions: 5
And spa treatments and lunches and hot tubs. She's a dose. That salon in Glin should tell her duck off. She does them no favours with those extensions
She’s actually the head off worzel gummage with the tit extensions

• Haha
I was wondering what happened with Revas. She’s some dose

Reactions: 1
I would be very uncomfortable talking about someone’s weight. It’s very hard for her to tackle that now. She does not profess to be slim..
I would take issue with her accepting free grub all summer but the one time she gets to pay for a meal, they don’t revisit the same so called struggling local businesses.

Reactions: 6
Can we just discuss the gifting tag. It's Cherry Sue does a very good piece about it.. a family member gives you a gift. A business that you are collaborating with do not.. it's a paid service therefore an Ad and should be highlighted as such. Revenue will catch up with all of these wans/gowls/beggy mitchells eventually.. there's a fair few at it.. there should be a thread set up to call these ones out.. KC is another prize one and Rachel G has turned into a walking ad break.

Reactions: 8
I’ve heard the story of her “forgetting her wallet” from so many places. I completely agree she has burnt bridges with most salons....... and now she is working her way through the restaurants!!

Reactions: 7
Can we just discuss the gifting tag. It's Cherry Sue does a very good piece about it.. a family member gives you a gift. A business that you are collaborating with do not.. it's a paid service therefore an Ad and should be highlighted as such. Revenue will catch up with all of these wans/gowls/beggy mitchells eventually.. there's a fair few at it.. there should be a thread set up to call these ones out.. KC is another prize one and Rachel G has turned into a walking ad break.
Word is Sinead has never paid a cent to revenue from all her blog earnings including the 1,000’s she makes from each show.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I would be very uncomfortable talking about someone’s weight. It’s very hard for her to tackle that now. She does not profess to be slim..
I would take issue with her accepting free grub all summer but the one time she gets to pay for a meal, they don’t revisit the same so called struggling local businesses.
I totally agree, we need as a society to stop commenting on people’s bodies in all manners positively or negatively. With Sinead it’s her attitude and behaviour that’s most noteworthy. The way she treats businesses and other people should be the focus. Accepting all the free food and never reciprocating by paying for a meal from the same business grinds my gears. Expecting services for free like hair and beauty is despicable. The lack of work ethic is what really pisses me off. Get a real job. Ok if that’s being a wedding singer then go for it but make it your life’s work. People can decide if they want to hire you based off that. It’s the get rich quick path she’s looking for. Doesn’t want to work for anything.
Her body is her own business. Not for other people’s judgement. We’ve really scraped the bottom of the barrel when people’s bodies are what we target and with Sinead there’s so much more disgusting behaviour to call out.

Reactions: 24
She uploaded a picture of herself in the dress and she didn’t even have the decency to tag Zipyard after they gifted her the alterations. Why do people bother working with her?!

I totally agree, we need as a society to stop commenting on people’s bodies in all manners positively or negatively. With Sinead it’s her attitude and behaviour that’s most noteworthy. The way she treats businesses and other people should be the focus. Accepting all the free food and never reciprocating by paying for a meal from the same business grinds my gears. Expecting services for free like hair and beauty is despicable. The lack of work ethic is what really pisses me off. Get a real job. Ok if that’s being a wedding singer then go for it but make it your life’s work. People can decide if they want to hire you based off that. It’s the get rich quick path she’s looking for. Doesn’t want to work for anything.
Her body is her own business. Not for other people’s judgement. We’ve really scraped the bottom of the barrel when people’s bodies are what we target and with Sinead there’s so much more disgusting behaviour to call out.
Surely her saying she's a size 18 for example in a certain dress from a certain shop and then an actual person who is a size 18 going in and getting same dress and it not fitting is making them feel worse......she's the one meant to be dressing her curves and she's pulling clothes constantly and not showing the backs of dresses for example or real sizing.

Reactions: 1
Well that could change quickly. Living with a revenue inspector may have its perks after all 😂😂
I can't say I'm surprised she doesn't pay anything. It's disgusting though, my partner set his own business up 1.5 years ago. We have done everything above board. We were shitting it last month waiting to see what was owed. Thankfully it was fine and what we put away covered it. To think she is living the life and paying no taxes.

Very little interaction today and yesterday, must be bad hangover or something happened that she doesn't want people to find out,

Well that could change quickly. Living with a revenue inspector may have its perks after all 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
That’s gas

I can't say I'm surprised she doesn't pay anything. It's disgusting though, my partner set his own business up 1.5 years ago. We have done everything above board. We were shitting it last month waiting to see what was owed. Thankfully it was fine and what we put away covered it. To think she is living the life and paying no taxes.
I know many like you, friends afraid to put oil in the tank because they were afraid they’d be short for revenue. One said I’d pay revenue before any other bill coming in

🤣🤣🤣
That’s gas

I know many like you, friends afraid to put oil in the tank because they were afraid they’d be short for revenue. One said I’d pay revenue before any other bill coming in
We didn't have even an estimate of what it would be, as this was the first time filing taxes. Then the pandemic thrown in. It's a crappy time to have to come up with a lot of money, just before Christmas. Like I said lucky we had accounted for more, then we were charged.

I'd love to see her hit with a huuuuge bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.