Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus Sinead get a day job. When you can’t sing happy birthday it’s time to hang up the 🎤 Plus can I just highlight....who blows out candles in a public dining room in the middle of a global pandemic where the contagion is airborne transmission? I feel like ringing Adare manor to let them in on the secret 🤦‍♀️ I know we’ll never eradicate the world of stupidity but my god I really wish we could sedate it on the daily

Reactions: 10
But what I actually wanted to set up an account for was to say about the restaurants people are writing off, please don't, not all of them, there are ones who are collabing with her obviously but others like the buttery as far as I know they never did a collab, in fact I witnessed one morning herself and simon had breakfast in there and had an argument or disagreement and he went off and headed out so she was left to pay, so she decided to also head out the door and she was called back and asked to pay and she claimed she didn't have her purse so she was forced to go outside and ask a sulky simon to go back in and pay. Don't think they would ever collab after that. And adare manor are definitely not in a collab after that.

Can I also mention wtf she tagging aviation gin in a post, as if Ryan reynolds is gonna look at it 🤭 just sayin
What an absolute leech 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine leaving a cafe and not trying to pay and saying you left your wallet at home. Is she alright in the head? I’d just love if she fell down to earth for two mins to realise she is not some famous one. She’s as basic as you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looked bate into it last night ! and that was WITH an added panel ?!

Reactions: 5
I’m no supermodel myself, I’d be a size 16, but luckily I have a small waist so I would be curvy and I certainly would not be judging people on their body shape, but Sinead has lost all of her curves with the weight she has gained. She has a shape like a barrel now. She would want to rein in the eating and start liking veg and healthy foods as she is on the road to obesity. I had to change my eating habits and it can be done.

F57A8C50-B7E9-474E-92BE-D87498ABD34B.png

Oh I forgot to say it was gifted. 🤬🤬
She is a disgrace I get so annoyed seeing her do things like that. Also that dress did nothing for her. She looks like she can barely zip the back before altering it. You can see it pulling on the back fat. Don’t think the alterations helped her at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why do these businesses gift her anything?? Did she go in there, do a bit of recording and just expect them to gift it to her? Sounds to me like she nearly insists on it and more fool the businesses sucked in by it.

Reactions: 2
Does she pay for anything no? bleeping hell how would you even go about being gifted alterations on a dress like 🙄🤦‍♀️

Does she pay for anything no? bleeping hell how would you even go about being gifted alterations on a dress like 🙄🤦‍♀️
Exactly. Like such an odd thing, Ive never gotten anything altered, not something that people get done alot how do you even go about that, the asking part? A freebie alteration, good god she never puts her hand in her pocket.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Like such an odd thing, Ive never gotten anything altered, not something that people get done alot how do you even go about that, the asking part? A freebie alteration, good god she never puts her hand in her pocket.
Very odd indeed! And it’s the most expensive place in town... I got my bridesmaids dresses altered in there and the alterations were almost the same price as the dresses 🤦‍♀️ This glutton gets it for free though 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
In denial what size she really is. Is it still a size 18 dress so just with panels 🙄

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE

I get pieces altered and upstyled quite a bit. It’s only minor changes with sizing and sometimes I like to have a new outfit made out of the old one. A relative got me into sustainable fashion. I know I know you’re all prob like voooomit!! I pay for every piece I send in though.
They wanted 60 euro to put in a hidden zip. F off

My gran would do it for nothing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair there does appear to be more than 2m between them and others so no time limit applies in that case. That’s my understanding anyway. She’s still a twit though
No you are wrong on that, every table has a time limit of 90 mins, irregardless of social distancing

Wouldn't you be mortified though getting alterations done for free, like she has no shame.

• Haha
Wouldn't you be mortified though getting alterations done for free, like she has no shame.
It’s the most embarrassing thing I have heard about the bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has created a new low so well done to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.