Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part of her rant was her deludedly describing herself as an influencer. 🙊

Reactions: 7
I would be ashamed of my bleeping life going into a restaurant and ordering the most expensive 3 course meals and drinks and leaving without paying a penny.. all Sinead is doing is turning people off these restaurants! A lot of people I know have said they won’t eat or buy from the businesses that associate with her because she’s such a freeloader

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Sinead👋You don’t influence anyone and we have heard plenty about your approaching of businesses for handouts. We avoid any business you associate with. Your style is questionable aaaaand we are hearing rumours about a little habit you have. Sweet dreams hun...keep dreaming about the ring 👍

Reactions: 10
I would be ashamed of my bleeping life going into a restaurant and ordering the most expensive 3 course meals and drinks and leaving without paying a penny.. all Sinead is doing is turning people off these restaurants! A lot of people I know have said they won’t eat or buy from the businesses that associate with her because she’s such a freeloader
That’s it! A shout out is one thing, steaks all round for mama rose and daddy are another! She goes in and pigs out with the whole family and she thinks she’s sending people to the restaurant!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jaysus lads we touched on an oul sensitive nerve there with neddy 😂😂 God bless her but who knew she could have had one 😂😂

Reactions: 9
That’s it! A shout out is one thing, steaks all round for mama rose and daddy are another! She goes in and pigs out with the whole family and she thinks she’s sending people to the restaurant!!!!
The whole clan is getting fed for free and I’d say she leaves no tip behind.. actually Iv heard that she doesn’t leave any bit of money around. Imagine being in there listening to their shrill voices screaming and shouting after ordering abt €200 worth of grub... she makes me bleeping sick

• Heart
The whole clan is getting fed for free and I’d say she leaves no tip behind.. actually Iv heard that she doesn’t leave any bit of money around. Imagine being in there listening to their shrill voices screaming and shouting after ordering abt €200 worth of grub... she makes me bleeping sick
Interesting point on the tipping! I wonder could anyone shed some light?

Reactions: 3
By god she is cocky as duck tonight. I've never seen a more greedy lump of a yolk in my life. Sinead love you'd be better learning how to spell and by the way the last time I went to limerick for a night a few months back I pointed out the restaurants to my husband you " support " and walked past into others because of you.

Reactions: 4
Iv heard of numerous people that worked in places she was promoting and she walks in and just takes take takes....
I’m actually shook at this. Her parents must be so proud 🙄 She’s getting everything free for a shout out but doesn’t leave a small tip of even a fiver to the waitress/waiter serving her? This is beyond mean.

If she has her whole family eating girl free. I would think at least a €50 tip would be appropriate. After all most of the time waiters and waitresses are college students. When I did waitressing as a student, even 3 euro was brilliant. Those people were actually paying for their dinner though.

"People have no idea how many bums on seats this brings in" yeah well your influence didn't save Neville shoes did it? So can't be that influential. Let's call a spade a spade here Sinead, you think your donation to charity is your presence at that event. Wroooooong.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The difference though sinead is that you don’t show anything about the restaurants you dine in for free. A screenshot of the food you ordered is not useful to anyone so duck off with your crap of helping put ‘bums on seats’

Reactions: 8
I would imagine a food highlight will come in handy for Revenue totalling a bill for all her freebies 😉

If some one with 74k following shares a page you would imagine they would go up more then 300 followers 🙈 buying followers much and is spending too much time with her friend Joanne! Instragram views down aswell.... jesus Sinead sounds like businesses are wasting there time using you as no one is seeing the content

Reactions: 8
I would imagine a food highlight will come in handy for Revenue totalling a bill for all her freebies 😉

If some one with 74k following shares a page you would imagine they would go up more then 300 followers 🙈 buying followers much and is spending too much time with her friend Joanne! Instragram views down aswell.... jesus Sinead sounds like businesses are wasting there time using you as no one is seeing the content
It hit a nerve alright!!!! Imagine being the one who will sell your soul for a vol au vont !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.