Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out again for another freebie . Has to squeeze them all in before lockdown . She makes me sick
Ah stop our Sinead “puts bums on seats” with n these establishments don’t you know 😅 these places need to be grateful with all the hard work Sinead does by promoting their business on the gram because they couldn’t survive without Sinead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoys me the way she bleats on about how people have the time to be on these pages. We have the time you moron because we are bleeping staying at home not out and about mixing with every Tom dick and Harry every single day

Reactions: 15
God the suspense of Xmas dinner is killing me. Not one mention or show of all the food she’ll be cooking - not to mention the most important thing so no Sinead you’re not cooking dinner you’re hosting dinner - BIG difference. Let’s hope she doesn’t have to use her frying pan for anything.

• Haha
God the suspense of Xmas dinner is killing me. Not one mention or show of all the food she’ll be cooking - not to mention the most important thing so no Sinead you’re not cooking dinner you’re hosting dinner - BIG difference. Let’s hope she doesn’t have to use her frying pan for anything.
maybe one of her fam will buy her a new wok for xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It annoys me the way she bleats on about how people have the time to be on these pages. We have the time you moron because we are bleeping staying at home not out and about mixing with every Tom dick and Harry every single day
Yet has no problem with people being on Instagram🤷‍♀️It’s a free country, people can visit what social media they want, when they want Sinead.

Reactions: 1
She's just a really horrible person. She's so privileged she doesn't even comprehend

Reactions: 9
Reckon I should keep a corner of A&E free for the lot of them Christmas night 😂😂 I imagine there might be a few ailments before the day is over....food poisoning or a fist off...who knows 🤷‍♀️ Place your bets now folks 😂

• Haha
I reckon she has a restaurant lined up and she will collect the pre prepared meals and pass off as her own.. only kidding. I reckon Simon will end up cooking

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she will order in. There’s been no mention of picking up a turkey, a ham, the potatoes, veg, trifle ingredients...all the things people have ordered since the start of December. She’s not cooking a dinner🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she will order in. There’s been no mention of picking up a turkey, a ham, the potatoes, veg, trifle ingredients...all the things people have ordered since the start of December. She’s not cooking a dinner🙄
Correct... her Xmas dinner will be #gifted in some shape of form... this woman rarely puts her hand in her bleeping pocket and it’s become so much more apparent this year! Can’t wait for the video of her in her xmas frock shimmying and pulling the life out of the sparkly guna 🙄🙄🙄

If we have time to swipe up for one of her ads we are great but if we have time to write a comment here , We are sad and unhappy in our own lives .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.