Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sineads covid flouting is rubbing off on her influencer friends... patrick mcloughney had a house party last night with about 10 local insta huns.... wonder what all the brands they work with would think of this... bunch of selfish idiots 😑😑😑😑
IMG_390.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Sineads covid flouting is rubbing off on her influencer friends... patrick mcloughney had a house party last night with about 10 local insta huns.... wonder what all the brands they work with would think of this... bunch of selfish idiots 😑😑😑😑
View attachment 354722
I thought you were gonna say patrick mungovan...another eejit πŸ˜‚ hes friends with sinead aswell πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
View attachment 354722
See they all deleted their stories, must have been some bender if he's still hanging.

Reactions: 1
Jesus that fella is an absolute creep. 🀒 and a bleeping eejit thinking he could just delete the evidence.

Reactions: 3
Jesus that fella is an absolute creep. 🀒 and a bleeping eejit thinking he could just delete the evidence.
Absolutely.... he seems like an arrogant prick... shure he runs those beauty pagents just to creep on the girls! His buddy the "TheDinnyCroShow" :rolleyes: is another muppet... (who even calls themselves a show :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) I remember him when he tried to be a fitness page now he's trying to be a marketing guru :ROFLMAO:

Anyway i'm sick of these pricks not respecting the rules and our frontline workers so i'm gunna hit them where it hurts with their brands... I've emailed Suit republic, coral eyewear & Limerick Leader telling them about Patricks party and emailed Audi Galway and the merc dealership telling them about little man Dinny's flouting... how he is even involved with those I don't know???? Sick of these jumped up insta pricks thinking they are above the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely.... he seems like an arrogant prick... shure he runs those beauty pagents just to creep on the girls! His buddy the "TheDinnyCroShow" :rolleyes: is another muppet... (who even calls themselves a show :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) I remember him when he tried to be a fitness page now he's trying to be a marketing guru :ROFLMAO:

Anyway i'm sick of these pricks not respecting the rules and our frontline workers so i'm gunna hit them where it hurts with their brands... I've emailed Suit republic, coral eyewear & Limerick Leader telling them about Patricks party and emailed Audi Galway and the merc dealership telling them about little man Dinny's flouting... how he is even involved with those I don't know???? Sick of these jumped up insta pricks thinking they are above the rules
You should email Patrick modelling agency too. It's listen under a lot of his pics on insta

Reactions: 1
Dinner date?? Sure don’t ye go out for dinner every night? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Be well for her to have a hangover on a Tuesday morning. The rest of us are still working right up to Xmas Eve and beyond. Shur what does Sinead have to get up for. Is the meal another freebie.? The clip of her showing Simon dancing in Oz speaks volumes about how happy he is over there. He looks miserable at the moment. Like he is just drained.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Be well for her to have a hangover on a Tuesday morning. The rest of us are still working right up to Xmas Eve and beyond. Shur what does Sinead have to get up for. Is the meal another freebie.? The clip of her showing Simon dancing in Oz speaks volumes about how happy he is over there. He looks miserable at the moment. Like he is just drained.
Working right through this week I'm working Christmas day. My first as a new wife but as a nurse that's our job I'm not giving out , just dreading the new year and a third wave of this virus and all this Hun buns partying like rocks stars, just depressing me. I'll be driving to work Christmas morning leaving family and she will probably have a post up saying Send Helen or telpis us. bleeping gowl bag..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Working right through this week I'm working Christmas day. My first as a new wife but as a nurse that's our job I'm not giving out , just dreading the new year and a third wave of this virus and all this Hun buns partying like rocks stars, just depressing me. I'll be driving to work Christmas morning leaving family and she will probably have a post up saying Send Helen or telpis us. bleeping gowl bag..
Whilst getting gifted a complete Xmas dinner - she is no more cooking it like she’s claiming. A nice freebie for her yet again

Reactions: 7
Mucky Turkey Boi, she some woman-Builders dinner-Soup and roast! Nothin wrong with it but man, she a wolf. That dress is fab tho

How did she lose weight eating all that food?!
She has no more lost weight she’s somehow now trying to justify going around to every eatery in Limerick and claiming she’s lost weight? Maybe she took another trip to zip yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.