Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure isn't she friends with the owner?he was going out with a girl I know, supposed to be a dick apparently.

Reactions: 1
Sure isn't she friends with the owner?he was going out with a girl I know, supposed to be a dick apparently.
Owner married? Its the savoy group who own the George and resturants. Unless im wrong but i dont so ?

Your thinking of Rossis and your right. KNOB-total sleaze

She has no more lost weight she’s somehow now trying to justify going around to every eatery in Limerick and claiming she’s lost weight? Maybe she took another trip to zip yard.
A size 18 who takes every size 18 that isn't stretched to the walls to the zip yard . So a size 20 ? You know people don't care about her weight . Its the lying non stop about it

Reactions: 3
Out eating and boozing again last night 🙄 Wouldn’t it actually make her if she could turn her lifestyle around? I mean like to genuinely make a real attempt to become more healthy? I’m not even talking so much about her weight although one would imagine that if she did change her habits she would loose some weight. I just mean to gear herself towards a more positive attitude to food and exercise. It would be a draw for people and I think a real niche in the market for her. Her habits are really taking a toll on her overall health, even her skin which she thinks she really looks after is showing signs of ageing beyond her years and it’s down to diet and lifestyle IMO. A lot of people could relate to a Sinead more focused on her overall health and well being. I don’t care what she tells herself....she’s not happy with how she looks and feels

Reactions: 5
Out eating and boozing again last night 🙄 Wouldn’t it actually make her if she could turn her lifestyle around? I mean like to genuinely make a real attempt to become more healthy? I’m not even talking so much about her weight although one would imagine that if she did change her habits she would loose some weight. I just mean to gear herself towards a more positive attitude to food and exercise. It would be a draw for people and I think a real niche in the market for her. Her habits are really taking a toll on her overall health, even her skin which she thinks she really looks after is showing signs of ageing beyond her years and it’s down to diet and lifestyle IMO. A lot of people could relate to a Sinead more focused on her overall health and well being. I don’t care what she tells herself....she’s not happy with how she looks and feels
Exactly - a company who dies healthy pre made meals, or a PT/ nutritionist could collab (let’s face it she won’t do it without a freebie) could really use her to teach people you can get healthy without becoming skinny by living on shakes etc ! Then again Trishas transformation was fine until she had an audience so maybe that would distract Sinead

Correct me if I’m wrong but Sinead has done collabs with PT’s before and I’m pretty sure I remember her going on about some “healthy” ready meals at some stage? I’d say she stopped when the freebies ended....
The thing with diets, lifestyle changes, health kicks etc is that you have to be in the right frame of mind to not only start but more importantly to stick with it. Even her health kick after the “tennis ball” incident didn’t last.
From watching her stories on and off over the last few years Sinead doesn’t seem to have much of an issue with her lifestyle, she sees herself as curvy, not overweight, and promotes that type of body positivity in her page. It seems from her point of view that it’s other people that have the problem. So until she gets a wake up call nothing will change....

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong but Sinead has done collabs with PT’s before and I’m pretty sure I remember her going on about some “healthy” ready meals at some stage? I’d say she stopped when the freebies ended....
The thing with diets, lifestyle changes, health kicks etc is that you have to be in the right frame of mind to not only start but more importantly to stick with it. Even her health kick after the “tennis ball” incident didn’t last.
From watching her stories on and off over the last few years Sinead doesn’t seem to have much of an issue with her lifestyle, she sees herself as curvy, not overweight, and promotes that type of body positivity in her page. It seems from her point of view that it’s other people that have the problem. So until she gets a wake up call nothing will change....
During a PT I was telling my PT the craic o have reading on here and mentioned Sinead and he said she had approached them looking for free membership and said think of her following and what it would mean for his business. He politely declined and asked did she want to join any way. She left as quickly as she looked for the freebie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
During a PT I was telling my PT the craic o have reading on here and mentioned Sinead and he said she had approached them looking for free membership and said think of her following and what it would mean for his business. He politely declined and asked did she want to join any way. She left as quickly as she looked for the freebie.
That PT was right to refuse, she probably would claim they were fat shaming her like the physio

Reactions: 8
So she has only just now bought Simon and her mom presents. If she was busy I would understand. You've literally done duck all for months. Obviously hurts her to part with money for them

Was this the physio she was going to very lately ?
No this was a while back now

Reactions: 4
Sophie la touché is donating all the money she made from Enchants swipe ups to charity......... will Sinead do the same??? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Ah Sinead are you for real? So going into ‘sing’ for an organisation that helps feed homeless people yet on the other hand you’ll grab every food freebie there is out there for YOUR gain. Lord above so contradictory.

• Haha
Sophie la touché is donating all the money she made from Enchants swipe ups to charity......... will Sinead do the same??? 🤔🤔
Hahahahaha good one 🤣 that greedy bastard doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body

Ah Sinead are you for real? So going into ‘sing’ for an organisation that helps feed homeless people yet on the other hand you’ll grab every food freebie there is out there for YOUR gain. Lord above so contradictory.
I can’t see her singing for free tonight either

Tonight just sums her up, absolute gluttonous witch! IMAGINE coming on your story to tell other people about an organisation you COULD be helping with all the FREE food you get but would never share it out. Get the duck over yourself Sinead, you’re not curvy and it’s not even close to style what your page is about anymore. She’ll fuckin’ starve til the 12th of January with the restaurants closed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she has only just now bought Simon and her mom presents. If she was busy I would understand. You've literally done duck all for months. Obviously hurts her to part with money for them

No this was a while back now
She was obviously holding out to see what might drop in the door by ‘surprise’

[/QUOTE
This is part of her problem. Expects it for free and unwilling to pay for it when she doesn’t get it. If you’re paying gym membership it does entice you to use it as you feel you want value for your money spent. She’s such an absolute freeloader it’s disgusting
Tonight just sums her up, absolute gluttonous witch! IMAGINE coming on your story to tell other people about an organisation you COULD be helping with all the FREE food you get but would never share it out. Get the duck over yourself Sinead, you’re not curvy and it’s not even close to style what your page is about anymore. She’ll fuckin’ starve til the 12th of January with the restaurants closed!
She actually won’t starve. Last lockdown she got plenty of meals delivered to her.

She actually won’t starve. Last lockdown she got plenty of meals delivered to her.
Hahahahaha good one 🤣 that greedy bastard doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body
Even the ‘charity’ go fund me she organises herself she doesn’t donate to. Enough said

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.