Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has weight on her but the sheer amount she eats I don’t know where she puts it! If I ate and drank like that it wouldn’t be long before I was on My 600lb Life! Not only that but I’d be so depressed and lethargic. I don’t know how she does it. Don’t get me wrong I love my food but no way I could eat like that 24/7 and function properly.

Reactions: 4
Why is she always using filters to show the make up products. Looking at her launch the new oh my glam bits I really noticed the lines under her eyes. Free facials Botox and creams will never erase the unhealthy diet or drink.
That Christmas collection is pure rubbish, the cheapest of the cheap make up

Reactions: 6
Didn't Rosie Conn get in trouble for advertising foundation with a filter on?
How can Sinead have the neck to keep a filter on 247 especially when she's being paid to advertise makeup?

Also " These bags were flown in especially ", eh its 2020 Sinead not 1950. Usually you have to fly things to get them from cheap factories in China, thats where the Oh My Glam makeup comes from too.

I bought it while doing the Laura B makeup course and I think its the only time I threw new makeup palettes in the bin.
It gave me a rage that I spent €50 on makeup that was such shocking quality.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So funny as I thought they where doing a good giveaway and that was a designer bag in that box instead its a silk scarf my granny would wear and a launch of an ugly satin makeup bag 🤣🤣

• Haha
So funny as I thought they where doing a good giveaway and that was a designer bag in that box instead its a silk scarf my granny would wear and a launch of an ugly satin makeup bag 🤣🤣
They did a similar promo like LauraB recently and she got an LV to give away!

Reactions: 2
Didn't Rosie Conn get in trouble for advertising foundation with a filter on?
How can Sinead have the neck to keep a filter on 247 especially when she's being paid to advertise makeup?

Also " These bags were flown in especially ", eh its 2020 Sinead not 1950. Usually you have to fly things to get them from cheap factories in China, thats where the Oh My Glam makeup comes from too.

I bought it while doing the Laura B makeup course and I think its the only time I threw new makeup palettes in the bin.
It gave me a rage that I spent €50 on makeup that was such shocking quality.
Not all cosmetic made in China are crap! But you will pay for better quality items. I worked with a salon who told me they could get a serum made for €3 in china but they could also pay €30 per bottle, they are not all the same but this makeup is the cheapest of the cheap

Reactions: 1
Not all cosmetic made in China are crap! But you will pay for better quality items. I worked with a salon who told me they could get a serum made for €3 in china but they could also pay €30 per bottle, they are not all the same but this makeup is the cheapest of the cheap
90% of cosmetics are made in China.

I'm not saying all things made in China are crap. I meant but didn't express clearly , its not special or a big deal to have things imported as Sinead said the bags were " specially flown in" , sounding like they were on a satin pillow in a private jet.
Rather than just imported like most of everything we buy.
And yes I agree again Oh my glam is the worst quality I've used since I could only afford Constance Carroll the 90s.

• Haha
So I’m confused - what is the link between SCS Christmas and this god awful cheap make up? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 2
Ah lads I can’t. I just can’t anymore. Another f***ing food collab? ANOTHER support local tag and she taking all she can get for free. How are people not calling her out on this?

Reactions: 9
Ah lads I can’t. I just can’t anymore. Another f***ing food collab? ANOTHER support local tag and she taking all she can get for free. How are people not calling her out on this?
Just came on to say the same thing! Like wtf!! How is that supporting local and she leeching off them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t even start me on the filter on the whole way through that makeup tutorial 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ah here, like I said, there will be no where to eat in limerick soon because any place that is giving this bleep freebies will be boycotted by me! Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 9
The GREED, the CHOLESTEROL and the sheer fact she has accepted 100 free meals since covid started and not donated as much as a chicken wing to the homeless

Reactions: 13
She picked her “fav” items to make up a bundle. Thats it 😂
Exactly there is none, she bone idle lazy and this is as much as you can expect from any collaboration she does

The hair is shocking!! Either she doesn’t brush it or else she needs to stop wearing it tied up. Does her no favours!

That make up must be like cement. It’s caught in every single line she has!
That’s a man awful picture trying to promote the cheap makeup

And on top of getting the free food, she yet again picks the greasiest most unappetising thing on the menu. I just don’t get why businesses use her 🤢

Have ye seen the latest Insta photo shoot?? Jesus she's huge!!!!!!! She chose spice boxes AND burgers! Greedy witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her hand and her face are like polar opposite colours 🤣🤣🤣🤣 a spice box and a burger each and no doubt dessert 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.