Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn’t an ounce of loyalty in that girls bones! She parades around town like gods gift to mankind for any freebie she can get and when businesses get sick of her and run her she just goes further afield for her next freebie. Plenty of places in the city do better hair extensions but she’ll travel 50 minutes out of town to get the free dodgy looking ones! I have never in my life come across someone so stingy and mean! Imagine being on a night out with her! She’d definitely be the one in the corner having a ball but ‘oops lads Jesus I forgot my wallet’ when it’s her round. How does she even have friends
Not a bit of loyalty. You see her around town and she looks a mess, her image on Instagram is not the reality. She is loud and dismissive of people and just not nice

Reactions: 7
Not a bit of loyalty. You see her around town and she looks a mess, her image on Instagram is not the reality. She is loud and dismissive of people and just not nice
I totally agree! Like I said on here before, you will hear that woman before you see her!!! I remember being in house last year and she was there with a few others just bleeping screeching and fake laughing 😫

Reactions: 5
I totally agree! Like I said on here before, you will hear that woman before you see her!!! I remember being in house last year and she was there with a few others just bleeping screeching and fake laughing 😫
Imagine if she ever had an office job! She would be the greatest witch in the building bulldozing over everyone to get what she wants

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine screeching in house😅 I went twice and felt I had to be on my best behaviour

Reactions: 1
Laughing here, she was thanking Aimee Connolly for the makeup gift that she got, next story straight after that is her using some other random makeup by enchant
I thought the exact same! I love Aimee’s stuff but that annoyed me!

Reactions: 2
Actually cringed in tagging Enchant instead of BelleFemme - she has made a hames of any promo for BelleFemme lately, anything she has done has been an absolute car crash (I'm looking at you, previous show and tell - although there was no tell!!)

Reactions: 8
Actually cringed in tagging Enchant instead of BelleFemme - she has made a hames of any promo for BelleFemme lately, anything she has done has been an absolute car crash (I'm looking at you, previous show and tell - although there was no tell!!)
She is just so lazy

That Patrick fella she's up on her stories. I was manager in a shop and he kept coming onto on of the employees. I had to step in many a time, she had only turned 18 and he was at least 28 at the time. Wouldn't mind but he was making her uncomfortable and she looked about 15. Creep and he loves himself.

I made a list of the businesses I’m boycotting because of this bleep, Rossi’s, Locke burger, finnegans, da vincenzos, house, the Clayton, velvet and enchant. If I have left any out please feel free to add to the list 🤨

I made a list of the businesses I’m boycotting because of this bleep, Rossi’s, Locke burger, finnegans, da vincenzos, house, the Clayton, velvet and enchant. If I have left any out please feel free to add to the list 🤨
Curragower, russels & adare manor. That new place at the corner of bedford row, used to be nevada smyhts.
Also smyths toy store!

Reactions: 3
Virgo, bperfect ohmyglam. Volkswagen oh wait that last one nevermind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pamela scott although if you're not 60 plus, I'd say you avoid there anyways😅

Did she not just blow dry her hair. Have a look at her at the physio. Her hair is in shite!!

Reactions: 4
JJ bowles , the curragower, vamp lingerie, Bella Italia, Neville shoes, Adare manor.I also have a list 😂😂 a few places in limerick left 🙌🏻🙌🏻

I forgot about Alexander dental, coqbull and Alex findlaters. duck me is there anyplace left to go? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I used to work on Thomas street for a while, can honestly say I've never seen anyone enter or exit vamp 😅

• Haha
I used to work on Thomas street for a while, can honestly say I've never seen anyone enter or exit vamp 😅
I went in there once! Looking for a good bra for my backless wedding dress, I’m so glad I didn’t buy anything in there as I never know this woman was getting free knickers in there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Loulou is at it again 🙈🙈🙈 with her opened mouth make up looks . She's wearing lippie/gloss this time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.