Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wasting away sal😅😅😅 please tell me people remember that ad....or I'm old lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s funny because when she doesn’t come on on a Saturday night, during lockdown, you just know she’s not abiding by lockdown 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Hungover again today no doubt. It just goes to show though - she has zero to offer. Her daily normal chat kind of content is non existent now cos she’s nothing of any interest to say. Just promoting cheap brands and getting takeaways. This whole pandemic has proved this with a lot of Instagrammers. One positive to come out of it.

Reactions: 10
The gorgeous set she was sent the other day from Aimee Connolly and she hasn't shown one item out of it.

Reactions: 8
No food 'collab' this weekend? She must be reading on here 🤔 Poor girl must be starving.

Reactions: 1
No food 'collab' this weekend? She must be reading on here 🤔 Poor girl must be starving.
She got two massive spice boxes and chicken burgers in adare on Friday
But you would imagine she’s running out of food places to fleece at this stage

Reactions: 3
She got two massive spice boxes and chicken burgers in adare on Friday
But you would imagine she’s running out of food places to fleece at this stage
She will just continue to go further and further out of the city to feed her free food addiction. She must be flat out sending emails to places begging for the #collab aka “just give me free food so I can expand my waist and neckline further”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will just continue to go further and further out of the city to feed her free food addiction. She must be flat out sending emails to places begging for the #collab aka “just give me free food so I can expand my waist and neckline further”
She'll be Collab'ing with chippers in Sligo next for the want of a free battered sausage - new segment called "Simon's Deliveroo tours" 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she got Bella Italia Sat night didn't she? More free food no doubt. Her bathroom must stink after Sinead's tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she got Bella Italia Sat night didn't she? More free food no doubt. Her bathroom must stink after Sinead's tit.
Ah stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wait... does that mean that Bella Italia has to be added to the list of places we can’t eat because of this witch? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We got a shot of veg. Shock! Is she reading here?
Wondering is that actually her or is it her mams dinner? No way she got off her hole to peel and chop veg. Must be prepacked trhing if it's her.

No chnace of her donating her voucher from Keanes or doing a competition for it. She'll be getting herself a pressie once their open or maybe she'll put it towards a ring!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.