Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went in there once! Looking for a good bra for my backless wedding dress, Iโ€™m so glad I didnโ€™t buy anything in there as I never know this woman was getting free knickers in there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I used to pass and think "oh that's nice" but was never so inspired to go in. I worked in a lingerie shop before (I've worked in many different fields ๐Ÿ˜…). So I know the good brands, I just order them online.

Reactions: 1
I used to work on Thomas street for a while, can honestly say I've never seen anyone enter or exit vamp ๐Ÿ˜…
Infairness Vamp has a very loyal (old) customer base. Theyโ€™d get a lot of brides or mother of the brides in to get the right underwear for their day

Reactions: 3
I went in there once! Looking for a good bra for my backless wedding dress, Iโ€™m so glad I didnโ€™t buy anything in there as I never know this woman was getting free knickers in there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nooo are you serious, I really like Vamp, my mum had breast cancer and the lady in there really looked after her, my mum was very private and she was extremely professional. Hate to think Sinead would be fleecing her too

Loulou is at it again ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ with her opened mouth make up looks . She's wearing lippie/gloss this time
She must be reading here. She said she done the Mrs make up course again.

That Patrick fella she's up on her stories. I was manager in a shop and he kept coming onto on of the employees. I had to step in many a time, she had only turned 18 and he was at least 28 at the time. Wouldn't mind but he was making her uncomfortable and she looked about 15. Creep and he loves himself.
Ugh always got creepy vibes off him.

Reactions: 2
Going back a few days but that try on she did for Pamela Scott. I actually couldnโ€™t see the clothes because she was constantly moving and pulling at them.

Reactions: 4
He is a lecherous creep, he is from Nenagh and my bestie is too... he said he is grand but all about money and himself
Iโ€™ve heard that he loves spreading rumours and gossiping. Which is odd for a middle aged man

Iโ€™ve heard that he loves spreading rumours and gossiping. Which is odd for a middle aged man
Probably thinks it will get him women being that way...he does hang out with the bitchy group of Brown Thomas girls

Reactions: 2
Probably thinks it will get him women being that way...he does hang out with the bitchy group of Brown Thomas girls
Personally I assumed he was on the other team no??

Iโ€™m sorry now but what kind of cheap awful tat is she trying to flog now? The bag alone makes me want to ๐Ÿคฎ She is fumbling over her words because she is no more interested in the product than we are, and her make up is cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loulou is at it again ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ with her opened mouth make up looks . She's wearing lippie/gloss this time
Ridiculous looking. Where are her friends? This make up is crazy looking

Ah stop wtf is going on with Sineads eyes?? The make up is caked on. She hopes to be ready by 7pm for the exciting launch!!! What exactly had you to do to be ready? It's so "put on" the fake smile and cheap product. Scraping the barrel now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she always using filters to show the make up products. Looking at her launch the new oh my glam bits I really noticed the lines under her eyes. Free facials Botox and creams will never erase the unhealthy diet or drink.

Reactions: 5
Personally I assumed he was on the other team no??

Iโ€™m sorry now but what kind of cheap awful tat is she trying to flog now? The bag alone makes me want to ๐Ÿคฎ She is fumbling over her words because she is no more interested in the product than we are, and her make up is cat.

I thought that too initially, till I saw his shameless flirting with an employee of mine

Whoโ€™s Patrick that you are talking about? Is it the guy on the guitar she sings with sometimes?

Nooooooo๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… this guy hash tags himself as #Limericksmoststylishman

I find that hilarious with his short pants and no socks, guess it makes a change to pants tucked into socks ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Hate the way she has to sing(screech) at the end of her sentences, and hope she has another scarf for her comp and not the one she has draped around her

Reactions: 4
I forgot about Alexander dental, coqbull and Alex findlaters. duck me is there anyplace left to go? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Agh no Coqbull didnโ€™t did they FFS oh and the spitjack and the buttery! Lads I may have to start cooking 7 nights a week now - hardly anywhere left ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Agh no Coqbull didnโ€™t did they FFS oh and the spitjack and the buttery! Lads I may have to start cooking 7 nights a week now - hardly anywhere left ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
They sure did during the first lockdown. My husband thinks I have blacklisted most of the eateries around the city ๐Ÿ˜Œ

They sure did during the first lockdown. My husband thinks Iโ€™m cracked as I have blacklisted most of the eateries around the city ๐Ÿ˜Œ

63E847FD-7A1B-4670-B334-784F869E6DB1.png
Iโ€™m actually laughing all I seen was the tags on her bracelet and the tags on her top and no the scarf one is visible too wtf the lines under her eyes ๐Ÿ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.