Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That soup she posted looked like vomit after a night out. And the 'diamonds' so so tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see this ? €1500 to €5000 a month?View attachment 306981

View attachment 306982
Yep def accurate. I know of an influencer up in Dublin who attended an event to "dj" for 2 hours and was paid 5 grand for it. It's absolutely huge money!

Yep def accurate. I know of an influencer up in Dublin who attended an event to "dj" for 2 hours and was paid 5 grand for it. It's absolutely huge money!
Also to say, that was 4 years ago so would imagine things are even more lucrative now

Reactions: 1
I would imagine the industry is so saturated now that there isn’t that kind of pay anymore? Every time I look at my masters I find myself going “well feck all you did for my bank account” 😂😭

Reactions: 3
I would imagine the industry is so saturated now that there isn’t that kind of pay anymore? Every time I look at my masters I find myself going “well feck all you did for my bank account” 😂😭
Yeah but in a few years time, will influencers be able to get jobs by writing "I sold tat on Instagram". At least with your degree and masters you will always get a job, maybe not in the field you want but...

Reactions: 4
Surely sinead isn’t being paid that kind of money? Those make up sets look like the cheap pretend sets that you’d get when you were still growing up off Santa. All she needs is one of those heads to test it on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
The caked make up look is horrific and honestly she’s aged massively in the last few months.

Reactions: 6
Surely sinead isn’t being paid that kind of money? Those make up sets look like the cheap pretend sets that you’d get when you were still growing up off Santa. All she needs is one of those heads to test it on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
The caked make up look is horrific and honestly she’s aged massively in the last few months.
ive thought that as well, which is bizarre cause she’s only after doing Botox . I think her unhealthy diet is showing on her skin as well as her waistline .I deffo put on weight during the first lockdown but I did make a conscious decision not to fall into the same trap this time .
Terrible role model

Reactions: 5
Judging by her dinner tonight shes not worried about being anyones role model, except maybe for Crosses when her heart gives out. More gluttony. And freebie probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Judging by her dinner tonight shes not worried about being anyones role model, except maybe for Crosses when her heart gives out. More gluttony. And freebie probably.
I’m pissing myself here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 crosses role model 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Enough wings for 3, bruschetta, two full portions of pasta & bottle of wine . The greed is something else.

Reactions: 6
100% free. She wouldn't shell out the bones of 50e. It would be chips, garlic bread and something from the rusty wok if she was putting her hand in her pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m starting a go fund me page for a new wok for her........ can I count on you all to contribute? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m starting a go fund me page for a new wok for her........ can I count on you all to contribute? 😂😂

Thinking of go fund me... anyone know the update on the girl she set up the find raiser for. Haven't seen anything since?

Is this what we have to look forward to now for the next few weeks leading up to Xmas. Leeches flogging cheap tat on instagram? Can’t cope with the ads everywhere now.

Reactions: 7
That's gonna be hard when she has half of limerick done 😂 tbh I never went to these places before so this all good. Not missing anything 😂 loulou got a meal free the weekend from bunratty hotel (where she is getting married next year if ye didn't hear already) 😂 she's going to go down the same hole as all the other bloggers, she even entered a comp on insta to win a PlayStation and said she wanted to win it for her Conor cos weddings are expnsive to plan 🙄
Oh god Loulou.......|Dribble. Lads, she is very very boring. WTF! And the jumpers? Constant hair fixing??

Oh god Loulou.......|Dribble. Lads, she is very very boring. WTF! And the jumpers? Constant hair fixing??
If you go into her grid it's all the same make up looks all the way down. The pinks/browns. Never anything different or brighter colours. Yeah the fixing of the hair/side fringe thing annoys me too 🙄😂 hee grid tho...all the same tit on it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.