Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said alot about your shapewear Sinead when there is about 20 safety pins holding your skirt together! She must have ran in to Guineys before the launch and got a roll of fabric and got Mares to wrap it around her and stick a bow on the front! All you can see when she moves are the safety pins! Classy Sinead!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bodysuits for burglars ! Wtf!
What's next ? shapewar socks

Honestly this is utterly madness, not remotely flattering, launched the wrong time of year & overpriced by 80e

Reactions: 10
Her sheep love the cheap material swimsuits. The amount I saw in Irish hotels. Why is she not doing them again for the summer? Just the peach which is most unflattering for majority of Irish skin tones. This one is a dope

Reactions: 5
Her sheep love the cheap material swimsuits. The amount I saw in Irish hotels. Why is she not doing them again for the summer? Just the peach which is most unflattering for majority of Irish skin tones. This one is a dope
She can never get them for the Summer here, coz they take too long to come from China!

Reactions: 3
That video would give you vertigo. I remember her commenting on Rosie Connolly s video launch so trying to do something along those lines but it didn't work. You'd have no idea what the product was from the video. It pans to feet glasses jackets teeth

Reactions: 3
I can not COPE with this 😂😂😂 it’s like crappy bits of dried out black material hanging stiff as a poker on a line
I see Simon is getting his moneys worth out of that blazer…you’d think her factory could whip him up a new ensemble

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ. SHE IS bleeping HUUUGE! Not seen this bleep in ages but she is getting bigger by the Day. Don't start me on the safety pins administered by Mares.

duck me. She would take up both sides of the bed.

Absolute Melt she is. The Pose is old at this stage. No angles without the filters.

Reactions: 6
Christ. SHE IS bleeping HUUUGE! Not seen this bleep in ages but she is getting bigger by the Day. Don't start me on the safety pins administered by Mares.

duck me. She would take up both sides of the bed.

Absolute Melt she is. The Pose is old at this stage. No angles without the filters.
Her dress looks like a big nappy. The state of her and she thinks she looks fabulous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’re is she off to with those prices 🙈🙄 I got one in Dunnes yesterday for €10 and sucks me in so no way am I paying €80 for one of those
Also the pricing really reflects how dumb she is, having a €5 difference for sleeves. The greed. So thick!

Reactions: 5