Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead is ageing rapidly ...her skin was in bits and so crepy and wrinkled as she watched herself listen to the radio yesterday 🙄 that's with all the freebies and botox so I'd hate to see her without it. tit lifestyle is showing.

Reactions: 9
Unfiltered.. her lifestyle is most definitely catching up with her! No amount of free treatments and serums can help you Sinead.. its the pure gluttony and greed that's showing on her! Recording yourself trying to get emotional, what was the point of Recording herself listening, just to take it away for her sister, has to be about Sinead all the time.
Must. Make. Myself. Cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lets be real here Ladies, Sinead most definitely would never have even heard of The Camino before in her life, until now so she very much would not be walking it! The 2 or is it 3 foreign holidays she has been on she thought she was Christopher Columbus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was on one of the days last week wearing a black long sleeve tshirt or bodysuit and you could see the V symbol on the sleeve so surely that's her new product 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was on one of the days last week wearing a black long sleeve tshirt or bodysuit and you could see the V symbol on the sleeve so surely that's her new product 🤣
I’m sorry but as a size 12 I’ve yet to find a comfortable and flattering bodysuit. How does a woman of her magnitude be getting into bodysuits, the buttons must be screaming for mercy surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but as a size 12 I’ve yet to find a comfortable and flattering bodysuit. How does a woman of her magnitude be getting into bodysuits, the buttons must be screaming for mercy surely!
Crotch rot 😂:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Tis the quietest launch party I have ever heard of ... no doubt it will be in House? Or the box room in the Strand!! Our invites must have been lost in the post Tattlers!

Reactions: 2
This post has brought out my inner teacher. Btw I'm not a teacher 😂 Mind you she has correctly used it's and its, which is kinda mind blowing!

Screenshot_20240425-075944_1.png

• Haha
Can we have a round of applause for Sinead please? She managed not to inhale a McDonalds today, instead she made a sad bagel. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
A long sleeve top as we face in to the summer after the warmest few days here ☀ really clever 🙄 Sinead as always on point with her timing.. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also to add, the ones that she shared that said they are going to the launch tonight look as rough as a badgers bollix, never heard of them before... no Alist huns turning up! How long is the launch video for the top? That they hired out the cinema for the event? Would you no sooner be sitting down and the ad would be over and everyone would have to get up and leave? Poor Mares is like Cinderella dressing the ugly sister to go to the ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She genuinely thinks she is a celebrity. A launch party…for a polyester top. The world has gone mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14