Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw Mama Rose wandering around the Crescent Shopping centre on her own (looking dazed god love her) so maybe JCup is with Mares or Simon. He’s not with piss-head herself anyway.
The kid is in full time creche now

Reactions: 1
And that other pleb Richard Lynch goes through me like a bad dose of the shits 😒
Another one who acts all bubbly and fun but would cut you as quick as look at you ... moody fucker .

Reactions: 12
And that other pleb Richard Lynch goes through me like a bad dose of the shits 😒
Another one who acts all bubbly and fun but would cut you as quick as look at you ... moody fucker .
You just know he is just an attention seeking, bitchy, gay man who plays up all the stereotypes.

Reactions: 2
If only I’d a pinch of that Richard lad’s confidence. 😂 Christ almighty!
I had the misfortune to be sat a table next to him in the Savoy a while back. He’s the biggest bleeping twit I’ve ever had the bad luck to be stuck near. He makes horse teeth Sinead look shy and retiring. Well met the two of them, bleeping dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a top but they have a bodysuit version as well I seen an influencer had it up on her stories and said I’d try it cause for that price you wouldn’t be expecting much but it’s really nice I’d be curvy 16 and it sucked me in
Oh thanks a million I need a few tops like that ☺

Reactions: 2
So she says she's down 4 and half pounds today with slimming world.....it's probably 4and a half since she started and considering she had 7 off in first week means she has put ON 2 and a half this week.
Not fooling me Sinead 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure just throw the bodysuit on with a pair of grey mount joy prison issue tracksuit bottoms a la Sinead and Siobhan! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she would not be up there at the VIP style awards anyways with her safety pins and penneys skirt! Keep dreaming Sinead keep dreaming!

Reactions: 5