Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead “what piece of shite will I bring out for summer” mares “swimwear? Sinead “no a long sleeve bodysuit shud do the trick!! “ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you are looking for a good bodysuit Dunnes have one for €10 and it’s lovely I got it yesterday seen it on someone’s stories. It’s the gallery range

you’d want to be off your head to give her that money

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is that a body suit or a top?
It’s a top but they have a bodysuit version as well I seen an influencer had it up on her stories and said I’d try it cause for that price you wouldn’t be expecting much but it’s really nice I’d be curvy 16 and it sucked me in

Reactions: 3
It’s a top but they have a bodysuit version as well I seen an influencer had it up on her stories and said I’d try it cause for that price you wouldn’t be expecting much but it’s really nice I’d be curvy 16 and it sucked me in
Sineads trying to follow in the footsteps of Lisa lust list qvc queen and see what Chinese tat she can sell to the sheep next, people are that fcuking gullible they are buying this tit!!

Reactions: 5
Sineads trying to follow in the footsteps of Lisa lust list qvc queen and see what Chinese tat she can sell to the sheep next, people are that fcuking gullible they are buying this tit!!
Dunnes are also selling her swimsuits for €15 very similar style and same concept people are starting to cop on now and retail stores are doing all the dupes

Reactions: 8
That Crazy Caroline one is shocking. Who in their right mind would follow her? What an annoying yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Crazy Caroline one is shocking. Who in their right mind would follow her? What an annoying yoke
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. And the state of that room where she records herself. Piles of clothes all over the floor drives me insane. I can't see why anyone would follow her but she keeps popping up on insta. And doing ads now for menopause on FB. Seems to be no avoiding her.

Reactions: 8
Dunnes are also selling her swimsuits for €15 very similar style and same concept people are starting to cop on now and retail stores are doing all the dupes
There not dupes they’re just being churned out of the same factories and Dunnes aren’t charging extortionate prices

Reactions: 7
Said alot about your shapewear Sinead when there is about 20 safety pins holding your skirt together! She must have ran in to Guineys before the launch and got a roll of fabric and got Mares to wrap it around her and stick a bow on the front! All you can see when she moves are the safety pins! Classy Sinead!
Liz Hurley was never in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A long sleeve bodysuit in Spring/Summer …typical Sinead about 6months too late! I got a fantastic one in New Look reduced to a 5er im a size 18/20 plenty of jiggly junk/jugs & the thing is like magic the way it makes me look/feel! Im only kicking myself I didn’t purchase it in every shade when it was reduced in the winter sale(being long sleeved and all😂)Imagine giving this one 85e for her shiny lycra! She needs to get a grip!

What a sad, pathetic pisshead. Drinking like an 18 year old on a Thursday night when you're nearly 40.
With a child at home also, but it's fine, I'm sure she had already offloaded him (again) to Nana Rose.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with letting your hair down every once in a while, but this is a regular occurrence.

Screenshot_20240426-105843.jpg

• Wow
What a sad, pathetic pisshead. Drinking like an 18 year old on a Thursday night when you're nearly 40.
With a child at home also, but it's fine, I'm sure she had already offloaded him (again) to Nana Rose.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with letting your hair down every once in a while, but this is a regular occurrence.

View attachment 2898431
I just saw Mama Rose wandering around the Crescent Shopping centre on her own (looking dazed god love her) so maybe JCup is with Mares or Simon. He’s not with piss-head herself anyway.

Reactions: 1
There not dupes they’re just being churned out of the same factories and Dunnes aren’t charging extortionate prices
They do a fab new balance dupe as well I got it the other day.
---
Yea I think Dunnes have had them for years cos I have one similar that’s years old. Dunnes ones are fab on 😀
Ya they have I have one in black and it’s fab on and does actually suck the belly in and it’s only €15 you’d buy 3 of them for the price she charges for 1
---
That's mycrazylifecaroline she is from Ennis she has her own thread on here too.
I just took a look Jesus she’s rough looking 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3