Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Also to add, the ones that she shared that said they are going to the launch tonight look as rough as a badgers bollix, never heard of them before... no Alist huns turning up! How long is the launch video for the top? That they hired out the cinema for the event? Would you no sooner be sitting down and the ad would be over and everyone would have to get up and leave? Poor Mares is like Cinderella dressing the ugly sister to go to the ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Peonyrose

VIP Member
If she is making ‘shapewear’ for fatties like herself, surely she should know the round neck is no busty gal’s friend? That’s chubby chick dressing 101.

• Heart

redk262

IMG_5554.png

Don’t hate me! But I actually think this is fab on her? But she’s it sent back lol

• Haha

Fashhunnn

Like when she got the freebies from the baby shop all the way in Tullamore when she was pregnant 🤷 doesn't matter how far it is once it's free sure

If you are looking for a good bodysuit Dunnes have one for €10 and it’s lovely I got it yesterday seen it on someone’s stories. It’s the gallery range

you’d want to be off your head to give her that money

Attachments

• Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
So her sister walking the Camino has become ‘our’ fundraiser 🙄

and who records themselves listening to the radio ffs
I was just thinking the exact same thing! “Our fundraiser”!! And then recording yourself so you can get the tears on video for content. She is just repulsive.

Tubslife

Chatty Member
1000023613.jpg
1000023614.jpg

Who does she think she is. These have just dropped by khloe kardashion. A worldwide recognised name through good American brand and for €10 more you can get quality that fits. I am embarrassed for the people who are buying into her sales.

sampson2

Completely disrespectful of her getting the dress altered, I was actually shocked! You get a dress gifted to wear as is & this incompetent person goes and hacks it off just because? Found it so weird they even gifted her 2 dresses it’s completely off brand for her isnt it, well it is now and id say the girls are slightly raging today.

overgrammers

VIP Member
God she’s an absolute show, shovelling the food down eating the chips with her bare hands. And who is the imbecile beside her tending to her like a two year old with the bib??

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Why take the dress if it wasn't what she was after. It's just such waste, take it cause its free and then chop half the dress off. These huns just take take take. They must have houses overflowing with freestuff.

I am by no means a skinny Minnie…. But it’s as if thinks a quick flick backwards of her right foot will suddenly create a pose that shaves 5 stone off her….. hmmmmm must try that 😂

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She’s like a busted bag of bread rolls. And the strategic bag placed over the stomach. There is no way that can be flattering.

uncleted

VIP Member
She must be on a serious come down since the holiday! She hasn't been on chatting all week!
If I drank as much as her I’d be dead for weeks. Throw in some ❄ and I’d be on a comedown fit for the psych ward. Don’t know how she does it, the pair of them will be at that for years I’d say. Well matched, no one else would put up with their shit from a partner

• Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She probably got the holiday paid for so if she is travelling to sing at the wedding
Imagine paying for someone to fly over for one song? I’d have her singing me up the church, down the church and around the church if I had to pay to fly her and her cold sore infested partner over. Course I’d rather listen to two cats singing than have herself sing anywhere near me!

• Haha