Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbinfield

Who is buying an €85 euro black basic from China in this economy. In any economy . Fuckin hell!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Femma

Chatty Member
Whoever put that model in those white shorts needs their head tested. About 5 sizes too small, and Sinead bleating that they look amazing.

Monkeysocks

For all the freebies she gets her skin really doesn’t show it. Bit of consistency with one doctor and a small number of specific treatments would work wonders…but then she’d have a pay for that.
She doesnt know the word consistency , she had an agreement with the hugh Campbell hair group (6 salons in the city to choose from ) a few years back and they told her that if they were going to do her hair for free then she needed to be consistent and not publicise any other salon which is understandable and the gowl still went off and put up posts of her getting her upstyles done in shitty places just because it was free 🙄. They dropped her quicker thana hot bag if sick and that's why she has run our of reputable places to get freebies from . As it was quoted to me , she's pissed more places off in her short few years of chubby b list celebrity than Celia "have you got a sample love " has in her many years of being a model agency

• Haha
I wonder did she get a discount or her wedding dress for free from Dreamy Curves - I will be ripping. I recently bought my dress there, the girls are so lovely in the shop but I absolutely hate that bitch and how much these influencers get for free.
Seen a load of them got glasses free this week from Specsavers Terrie Mc and here’s me paying nearly €400/500 every 2 years… I’m in the wrong job

• Haha
I actually just don’t get this bodysuit shite she looks more butch. And then the gammy tracksuit pants. So strange. I’ve seen it on a few and it just makes everyone look butch and barrelly. I’m a good 16 myself since having my three kids. But I never wear tight long tops if I do it’s in winter under something. 🤷🏻‍♀️ i would have no interest in walking around today with a tight bodysuit squashed on me with my rolls on show. Just not getting it sorry

Jellybb

VIP Member
So this guy does a few of the kardashians hair…. Sinead has tagged khloe Kardashian in the comments 🙏🫠 I’m EMBARRASSED for her 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hereorthere

Chatty Member
he looks ‘drunk done’ if anyone has heard that expression.
Usually a male who drinks alcohol everyday, smokes and doesnt drink water therefore looks dehydrated. Talks ole shite to other loser alcoholic men in bars, about where they are working/have worked/women after them coz they are class craic.
usually will flirt with any woman, winking 😉 from the bar. Is clinging to their boyish looks which have long gone. Other men their age are now into running, cycling etc trying to keep active, have healthy hobbies but Slimon does the odd bit of walking and everyone else is no craic
My God! If that isn’t the two of them to a tee. She’s the same, clinging onto her youth with more creams and treatments but it all shows in the end. Plus the skin genetics on her side aren’t the best either! Still heading out, doing shots with younger and younger friends because her own age are at home with kids. They’re such a pair of sad acts. Living it up with designer shit and a wedding in Portugal and coming back then to the rental house and the rusty wok. Watch the weight explode now once the wedding is over.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She really is the only person who finds him funny. He is vile, the fag in his mouth and the childish carryon. They are well suited.

God made them and the Devil paired them. Sick of her cackling all the time Ugh, vile the 2 of them.
The wheezing and giggling with nobody else behind them laughing. And he looks like he needs to be sheep dipped! Go to home to your child, pair of fools.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She genuinely thinks she is a celebrity. A launch party…for a polyester top. The world has gone mad.

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
In fairness Instagram is flooded by that All Eyes on Rafah post because it only takes two clicks to post it to your story
This applies to everyone and not just Sinead but the amount of people who have said nothing up until now and suddenly when there’s a viral post and there’s safety in numbers, everyone is all over it. I completely agree with @davo2001 it’s disgusting how people squeeze a post about a beheaded child in between flogging shit from China.

• Heart

Tubslife

Chatty Member
I accidentally brought the wrong bodysuit away with me last night. After her release and the chat on here about the hook and eye fasteners, I thought ye had all lost your minds and it was a bit ott. Anyway back to my dilemma, I popped on the bodysuit and realised it was a hook and eye. No problem I thought. Off I went to the pub. A few drinks in and the toilet called. I only just got it open to go then the real problem started. I struggled to close it. I'm a size 14 with a tummy (a mum of 3). It hit me that if I struggle in a small cubicle after a few drinks, how the Fck would someone sineads size with her gut, reach down to undo and find the little hook and eye. I had visions of many pinched labias and all for the low low price of €80. As if Limerick doesn't have enough problems in the hospital. Stitching up vaginas isn't going to help!!!!

• Haha

caramelsq

VIP Member
That Crazy Caroline one is shocking. Who in their right mind would follow her? What an annoying yoke

• Haha