Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
If any of this fitness shit actually worked, sinead would be a size 8! She has had free PT, free clothes, free equipment, free food delivery, free Pilates, free runners and plenty of free time. Waste of fucking time when you eat like a bin lorry.

Same applies to the hair. She should be like Rapunzel at this stage between all the treatments and shite she uses. Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child.

edit to say I typed this before she posted about “repunzel”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Vivian124

VIP Member
Anyone that records themselves (fake) crying needs to get in the fuckin sea because there's nothing more contrived and self indulgent. She's some piece of work.

I need a lesson from her in body confidence because anyone willing to put up pics of themselves rammed into those body suits and jeans like they've a pillow stuffed down their pants have serious confidence.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Imagine you spend months planning (and paying for!) your dream ceremony. And before you set foot on the WHITE aisle runner that you’ve chosen, someone else decides to walk on it and take a photo of themselves because they’re just so important.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Lou Lou’s year has been made, with a special feature on Sineads page. However, is she wearing frosted pink lipstick?! And of course Sinead forgot something, because she’s so GAS! She’s just GAS LADS….cue hollering, roaring and bellowing around the place because SHES FUCKING MAD LADS!

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I had gone for a fitting in Folkster and had chosen a dress. I was to call them this week and pay the deposit to put the order through. I will 100% be cancelling it. There’s plenty dresses out there, instead of supporting this fat gowl getting a free dress. They can fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I had gone for a fitting in Folkster and had chosen a dress. I was to call them this week and pay the deposit to put the order through. I will 100% be cancelling it. There’s plenty dresses out there, instead of supporting this fat gowl getting a free dress. They can fuck off.
I would 100% do the same! She has never ever shopped there in her life never handed over hard earned money to them before so I don't see why the hell they would just hand out free clothes to someone who went ringing around begging for dresses for her wedding! She has never promoted them before never even knew they existed! Boils my blood!

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Im so confused! She has spent an unholy amount of money on a launch party for a long sleeved black top, with what looks like 100 nobodies? The same long sleeve black top as they have in Pennys, Tesco and literally every other shop? 😵 Are people well?

overgrammers

VIP Member
“Designing a v neck” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there are no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like with your qualifications in design?????

i glanced at the comments and most are about a v neck version…. If she had more than 2 brain cells, she’d know that round neck is a horrendously unflattering shape for curvy women / bigger bust. She should make a career out of “missing the mark every.single.time”
Sinead furiously trawling the Chinese website to see if they stock the v neck! 🤣🤣 fucking design, I’d say the students in NCAD are shitting themselves 🤣

• Haha

facingthemoon

I had nightmares about those hideous grey skinny jeans he had on - not good 🤢
he looks ‘drunk done’ if anyone has heard that expression.
Usually a male who drinks alcohol everyday, smokes and doesnt drink water therefore looks dehydrated. Talks ole shite to other loser alcoholic men in bars, about where they are working/have worked/women after them coz they are class craic.
usually will flirt with any woman, winking 😉 from the bar. Is clinging to their boyish looks which have long gone. Other men their age are now into running, cycling etc trying to keep active, have healthy hobbies but Slimon does the odd bit of walking and everyone else is no craic

• Wow

emanwhe

Chatty Member
That’s not really what she’s ’launching’, is it? The only place something like that should be launched is into the fucking sea. The V looks like it’s peeling off already.

• Haha

Sugersweet

And please tell them why you're not putting down your hard earn cash down as a deposit

mrsbinfield

Who is buying an €85 euro black basic from China in this economy. In any economy . Fuckin hell!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Femma

Chatty Member
Whoever put that model in those white shorts needs their head tested. About 5 sizes too small, and Sinead bleating that they look amazing.

Reactions: 15