Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her sister on saying she only went to one night of the hen, one night with sinead is enough. Imagine your sister saying you’re a dose and they can’t put up with your narcissist, alcoholic and overall crazy energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
For a “professional” who owns and “designs” under garments you’d think she’d know the difference between a training bra and sports bra 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
All the way to Cashel or Cahir for a suit. Say she seen JohnnyB and Smacks getting kitted out with freebies from there. And is hoping Simon gets a free suit.
The freebies would have been agreed on before they made the trip down there! She is known for ringing around for free stuff. She would not be going in the hopes of getting a freebie She is going because of a freebie! Spotted the highchair in the back with Jcup, he is getting lobbed into Mares on the way! he must be having a sleep over .

Reactions: 13

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I cannot get over her horsing the McD’s into her. She lacks such finesse and grace. How is this one so popular? I.Just.Don’t.Get.It.

• Sick

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I'd say there'll be an Irish hen and a foreign hen. I can't see her just settling for a night in Galway either.
There’ll be another free one in House for the trashy aunties. And then a night out in Portugal before the wedding. She’s incapable of not getting pissed. And does getting the weave/weft/wig put in mean the bollocks vitamins she was flogging (gasp!) didn’t actually do anything? I need to sit down, I’m shocked. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Her feet make me feel sick the constant wiggling the toes she really has duck feet!
It's the long toes and the small baby toe that give me the ick
---
You would think the good for nothing waste of fucking space would go out to Monard to help Mama Rose mind Mares girls with her, but instead she is sprawled out in her back garden no doubt having a few lunch time beers for herself! She was doing fuck all there all week that she could have been out with her mam and taking care of her while the girls were at school, like any normal sister/ daughter would but naw not our Sinead, she wasn't in the office all week either coz she would have shown that, so she was at absolutely nothing, while her sister is struggling with her own grief away from her family doing this walk for charity and for great charities while this fucking dope isn't even helping out back home for her sister! She actually boils my blood!

Last edited:
  • Heart

LuckyB

To be fair to the hairdresser he didn’t have much to work with, wonder did he notice that her sides have come down🤔

• Haha

Beetlemania

VIP Member
I have seen her wearing some horrible clothes, but nothing as bad as that jumpsuit..... which we only saw from the front, and that was gross over the gunt area, so can only imagine what her arse looked like in it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Unfiltered.. her lifestyle is most definitely catching up with her! No amount of free treatments and serums can help you Sinead.. its the pure gluttony and greed that's showing on her! Recording yourself trying to get emotional, what was the point of Recording herself listening, just to take it away for her sister, has to be about Sinead all the time.

Attachments

• Wow

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Also to add, the ones that she shared that said they are going to the launch tonight look as rough as a badgers bollix, never heard of them before... no Alist huns turning up! How long is the launch video for the top? That they hired out the cinema for the event? Would you no sooner be sitting down and the ad would be over and everyone would have to get up and leave? Poor Mares is like Cinderella dressing the ugly sister to go to the ball!

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
If she is making ‘shapewear’ for fatties like herself, surely she should know the round neck is no busty gal’s friend? That’s chubby chick dressing 101.

• Heart