Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Sinead never thought about a wedding ring…she just wanted a rock. I’m sure she hasn’t thought about the actual marriage and what it entails either. This very serious, LEGAL commitment that they will be making.
I worked with someone who didn't like her own surname and wanted to get married to her boyfriend just so that she could change it.
She didn't give the slightest thought to what marriage actually entailed.

They're separated now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

davo2001

What a sad, pathetic pisshead. Drinking like an 18 year old on a Thursday night when you're nearly 40.
With a child at home also, but it's fine, I'm sure she had already offloaded him (again) to Nana Rose.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with letting your hair down every once in a while, but this is a regular occurrence.

Screenshot_20240426-105843.jpg

• Wow

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Oh my god the shorts! They are absolutely disgusting, and I am not fat shaming but they make the girl look huge when she probably isn't really that big but the shorts make her stomach and legs huge! Sinead is a fucking tool, and the tag still on the shorts so she can return them

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Saying that her dad and brother in law passed recently in her speech is abit much, its a year, just say they passed last year! Why didnt she dedicate the award to her mum and sister ? If it was a women in business event empowering women? I think that would have been more appropriate imo!

Foggy

Chatty Member
Did she say she bought the fabric for the bow and a seamstress or shop made it? Surely no one would put safety pins all on show only herself? I actually cannot believe at her own launch, she was covered in safety pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

spotlight

VIP Member
I accidentally brought the wrong bodysuit away with me last night. After her release and the chat on here about the hook and eye fasteners, I thought ye had all lost your minds and it was a bit ott. Anyway back to my dilemma, I popped on the bodysuit and realised it was a hook and eye. No problem I thought. Off I went to the pub. A few drinks in and the toilet called. I only just got it open to go then the real problem started. I struggled to close it. I'm a size 14 with a tummy (a mum of 3). It hit me that if I struggle in a small cubicle after a few drinks, how the Fck would someone sineads size with her gut, reach down to undo and find the little hook and eye. I had visions of many pinched labias and all for the low low price of €80. As if Limerick doesn't have enough problems in the hospital. Stitching up vaginas isn't going to help!!!!
Oh sinead doesn’t have that worry, she told us herself she just slides her knickers and bodysuit to the side and pisses!! None of that worry for sinead !!

• Sick

creamQueen

Chatty Member
A long sleeve bodysuit in Spring/Summer …typical Sinead about 6months too late! I got a fantastic one in New Look reduced to a 5er im a size 18/20 plenty of jiggly junk/jugs & the thing is like magic the way it makes me look/feel! Im only kicking myself I didn’t purchase it in every shade when it was reduced in the winter sale(being long sleeved and all😂)Imagine giving this one 85e for her shiny lycra! She needs to get a grip!

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She does not have the body or shape for a body suit! Makes her belly too round and clothes look ridiculous, the waist on clothes cut her across the middle, really does her no favours

spotlight

VIP Member
Sinead “what piece of shite will I bring out for summer” mares “swimwear? Sinead “no a long sleeve bodysuit shud do the trick!! “ 🙄

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the white shorts. She is taking the piss out of that poor model.

Sinead hasn't a clue. It's a terrible look. Awful awful 😖

Maybe I'm just extremely out of touch with fashion but to me the bodysuit looks like one of those half wetsuits.. or a dry vest type of thing. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I'd say she will either go to a hotel with a kids club so her and Slimon can drink for the day and then get a sitter at night.
Or she'll get two or three rooms and have the child staying with the sister or mother because he wanted a "sleepover".
Either way, they'll be on the piss.

overgrammers

VIP Member
The jist of what she's saying is, she was 14 stone and a bit before she had Jacob. After having Jacob her c-section scar didn't heal and she couldn't move and was eating more and then her Dad passed away and her weight crept up to over 16 stone. And now that she changed some of her eating habits she has lost over a stone and is 14stone 13lbs. She has no goal weight but is hoping to get back to around 14 stone by the sounds of it. What height is Sinead does anyone know?
Hang on???? She was bouncing around on a speedboat after she had him in and out of pubs like a fiddlers elbow , that’s why her wound didnt heal,
She burst her stitches acting the gobshite. Sorry I had a section and it’s torture but didn’t stop me goin on gentle walks with my baby and she’d hacked that weight on long before her dad passed.
Who does she think she’s fooling?

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
She really is the only person who finds him funny. He is vile, the fag in his mouth and the childish carryon. They are well suited.

God made them and the Devil paired them. Sick of her cackling all the time Ugh, vile the 2 of them.