Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously I’d say the NCAD students must have some sneer at her 😂😂😂 if she was anyway talented at anything other than bulk ordering from China and repackaging in boxes in Limerick, she’d have read the market better, done research, etc. chief tack importer awards are calling
---
Also In some of her posts you can get a real sense of being p*ssed off/slightly passive aggressive… I’d say she has just been on Tattle and the penny drops with some of the comments.
---

I’d swear this is the site she uses…
I studied the very basics of design and knock great craic out of the utter shite she talks goin on like she’s limericks answer to CoCo Chanel! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Monkeysocks

And that other pleb Richard Lynch goes through me like a bad dose of the shits 😒
Another one who acts all bubbly and fun but would cut you as quick as look at you ... moody fucker .

hereorthere

Chatty Member
A 3 month count down call for the wedding but can’t be arsed organising a party for the small fella…..or even a clean t shirt. What 2 year old wants a hotel stay for their birthday? Watch Mam and Dad get pissed on a freebie, it’s actually really sad.

Loulou gave her brushes? Yet she didn’t use them ?? wtf is wrong with sinead , a total user , she cud have went to the local shop /pharmacy bought brushes so she wudnt have to moan about not having any every night of the bloody holiday!!!
LouLou ran out and bought a set of brushes and pots and dispensed her own stuff into the pots for her. You can bet she didn’t even buy her a drink to thank her, just roared ‘good woman’ at her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A long sleeve top as we face in to the summer after the warmest few days here ☀ really clever 🙄 Sinead as always on point with her timing.. 🙈

• Haha

Gossipandcocktails

Saw her today stomping around riverfest. She managed to get herself a badge that got her everything for free. She was roaring around the place. She bothers the life out of me

• Angry
  • Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
The plastic shoes, the massive gunt, and the too short jeans. Not even to mention her pretending she has a waist. The absolute state of her. Style my ass. Its pathetic, mammys night off-shes never with that child.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
What the fuck is that “summery” outfit? The long sleeve top stuck to her; the weird skirt (what is the hype with this Sinead Keary stuff) and the lumpy shoes?

She butchered the Folkster dress. It started out pretty classy but she had to get that poor woman in the Zipyard to chop it up to her gee. Then she only put it on for a couple of pictures. Makes no sense. Now she is in an an awful dress that makes her look like a duster.

• Haha
“Sinéad keary haul” says she it’s far from it you cheap cunt.
You wouldn’t buy it yourself you’re as cheap as Donkey Fords chips! It’s freebies you’re showing and a code with it is all you dim wit..

hereorthere

Chatty Member
God, why does she carry herself so angrily? She must really hate herself.
She has always been like that. I used to live near her and she’s like a bull most of the time. Stomping around because she’s very heavy footed. “She is style, she is grace….” 🫠 Honestly have seen builders with a lighter step!

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
She treated Loulou horribly as expected. Loulou looks like they were at the same restaurant but no invite to join Skanky.

Notice she slipped up saying its "my wedding tasting" and Slimey corrected her its "our wedding tasting". Sinead's focussed on HER wedding. Slimey is a bit part in all this.

Selfish nasty witch.

Last edited:

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Is this one of the awards you buy? She full sure knew she had won it
You may be sure it is. All these fools literally pay for the award, which includes a table. They then invite a table of hanger ons to clap as they look surprised. Such a load of bollox.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Boo hoo Sinead, off drinking Doolin dry, and come on moaning about being tired after pretending to be a boss bitch all day!!! Mother of God if these ones had a real job I dunno how they would manage! And I dunno about anyone else who was married but posting a few bloody invites isn't that stressful! Her wedding is abroad, you are not going to have 300 plus guest list, bar a few insta hun pals that would turn up to the opening of a new toilet at Arthur Quay if they thought they would get there photo on "I love Limerick" insta page! She knows exactly who she is inviting! What's the stress about! They either go or they don't!!

• Haha