Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not have the body or shape for a body suit! Makes her belly too round and clothes look ridiculous, the waist on clothes cut her across the middle, really does her no favours

Reactions: 10
Same bodysuit on again today like because it’s wrapped around your bum and vagina with no underwear I do think it should be washed after a wear.

Reactions: 8
She’s obviously rinsed (no pun intended!) the hairdressers of Limerick for freebies if she’s off to Dublin.

Reactions: 6
Same bodysuit on again today like because it’s wrapped around your bum and vagina with no underwear I do think it should be washed after a wear.
I always wore knickers with a body suit back when I wore them in my late teens/early 20s

Reactions: 9
" The King of Hair", that up style she got is like something I'd do myself in a rush. All rough and messy at the back. She's had better in Obsessed salon.
Serious case of yet man is hyped up because he's a male hairdresser. See it all the time in the industry.

Reactions: 7
my 15 year old niece could be a better up style for me ffffssssss

Reactions: 5
Ah here! The state of her hair! I pin my own up better after I get out of the shower! These huns are actually just all full of fucking shit!

Reactions: 8
I have no words for this. The cut of it!
For anyone interested, I got a scoop neck bodysuit in Tesco for €16 and it’s so comfortable!! Way more flattering for the bigger boobs!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So this guy does a few of the kardashians hair…. Sinead has tagged khloe Kardashian in the comments 🫠 I’m EMBARRASSED for her 🫣🫣

Reactions: 14
Doireann G was the same today. She got her hair done by him earlier and asked if she could get a message to Khloe by him resharing her story desperate much...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.