Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she’s grieving but she needs to stop posting. Unfortunately, we have all lost loved ones but we don’t invade the deceased families privacy to thousands to eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She should have left it at her 1 post thanking everyone for their support and should have continued with a social media black out till after the the funeral out of respect, that's just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 51
The more she posts today the more she’s irritating me. No need to be posting her nieces or posting full stop and laughing and joking with simple Slimey at the airport!! Seriously put your phone away & show some respect for a few days at least.

Reactions: 31
The more she posts today the more she’s irritating me. No need to be posting her nieces or posting full stop and laughing and joking with simple Slimey at the airport!! Seriously put your phone away & show some respect for a few days at least.
I can’t believe she’s posting

Reactions: 12
Ah lads this one is not well ...what a total and utter embarrassing disgrace to her family she is ...posting private photos and showing the children is beyond disgusting ...she needs some serious help ...put the phone away and let the poor man rest in Peace...these instahuns only care for themselves ...likely giddy as extra traffic to her page and in some sick way she sees content arising from this for her . Those little girls have been violated by her ...she should be so ashamed of herself...I get people all react differently to grief and shock but keep the kids off the page...

Reactions: 27
Sorry to say it but I knew she wouldn't be able to remain respectful and private. Imagine carrying on messing in the airport and posting it online under the circumstances. Next up, pics of food etc on flights.

Reactions: 15
As bad as she is wtf is wrong with Simon that he hasnt the cop to tell her out the phone away given the circumstances. He is worse allowing her to record him like that.

Reactions: 15
This is all that’s wrong with insta huns. Go away and grieve in private and allow your sister and her family that much. You can say her account is her work all you like but I know if it happened to me, I’d be off work and wouldn’t be in contact with anyone so same should apply here. Just stop posting. It’s clear now more than ever it is vanity and attention.

Reactions: 13
Showing the girls is totally inappropriate and laughing at the airport. If I didn't follow her a while I'd say it was a nervous laugh kinda thing but it's just not right. Get off the phone for gods sake.

Reactions: 16
Somebody said it at the weekend that sinead would turn this into me me me & thats absolutely what she doing typical sinead.
She knows her views on the gram are up over these tragic circumstances and she’s using this uplift to promote vacious, she’s unreal. Her greedy never fails, and that idiot slimon she shld have left him in OZ with the wife/ex wife….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somebody said it at the weekend that sinead would turn this into me me me & thats absolutely what she doing typical sinead.
She knows her views on the gram are up over these tragic circumstances and she’s using this uplift to promote vacious, she’s unreal. Her greedy never fails, and that idiot slimon she shld have left him in OZ with the wife/ex wife….
Wonder if he got his divorce papers signed?

Reactions: 3
I would have thought that signing off with that beautiful pic of M&T would have been lovely.

Very disappointed she posted the girls.

I know there's no "right" way to behave or grieve but 99.9% of us have our social media's for ourselves and using kids, grieving kids, as content is a bit sick.

It's like she's getting the family WhatsApp group and her stories mixed up.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised to see normal service crazy messy sinead return. Mares has been instrumental with regards to vacious and also reigning in sinead of late, now with this tragedy sinead will be left unsupervised….. let’s watch the space

Reactions: 10
For those of us who've only followed Sinéad for about a year what was she like before and why is Mary so involved with vacious? What did Mary do before that?

Reactions: 2
For those of us who've only followed Sinéad for about a year what was she like before and why is Mary so involved with vacious? What did Mary do before that?
Sinead is a train wreck!! And her sister Mary Is the brains behind the business, poor Neady wouldn't be the brightest star in the sky, let's just say!! This time last year she couldn't afford a chicken roll or pay her bins, then launched a business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.