Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Sinead. Please try be respectful of her family at this sad time.

Reactions: 16
That family has certainly being dealt a lot of bad hands recently. Your health is your wealth and no amount of money, flash cars & holidays is ever worth your health or loosing those closest to us. May Tom rest in peace & condolences to Mary & her girls and the extended Tierney & O’ Brien families. That’s all I’m going to say on the matter today as I think is distasteful and their lives weren’t in the media or the Influencer world so out of respect today I’ll head over to Mejoolies page & her botched Turkey cosmetic surgery thread. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As bad as she is I am sure she would want to get home to be with Mary, the two of them are very close in fairness, I am sure she is doing her best to get home, I'd hate to be across the world and get a call like that,

Reactions: 14
It’ll be easier for her to get home on her business class ticket- I think they allow free/priority changes

Reactions: 10
It’ll be easier for her to get home on her business class ticket- I think they allow free/priority changes
That's what's happening.

Think she's been very respectful in her stories tonight and I got a little bit emotional at the last one. Typos in the long text understandable under the circumstances.

Reactions: 12
Imagine how awful it is for sinead to be so far away from her sister right now. The journey they have to face into now to get home. Just awful

Reactions: 16
An awful situation- I pity her having to travel home for a funeral in sad circumstances
Poor Mary and Kids 😢

Reactions: 6
It’s just devastating news for the family.
Now come on with time difference and the fact the poor man passed away suddenly she did not predict anything and she is now coming home to be with her family. I know some people are ripping the back of her but just stop and think about your own situation and if you went on holiday and this horrible thing happened.
it’s times like these that I hate Tattle. There is a wife at home tonight with her 2 girls inconsolable with grief after suddenly losing a man who should have had another 40 years or so with them. A man who did so much for sport in this country and Sinead & her little family facing into a long journey home to support them. I love a witch on Tattle as much as the next person but my heart breaks for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She wouldn't have known until she posted the news, because of the time difference, it would have been 1/2am for her.. She probably already knew tattle was gonna be exactly how it was hence her candle postm
My heart goes out to them all. ❤

Reactions: 6
It’s just devastating news for the family.

it’s times like these that I hate Tattle. There is a wife at home tonight with her 2 girls inconsolable with grief after suddenly losing a man who should have had another 40 years or so with them. A man who did so much for sport in this country and Sinead & her little family facing into a long journey home to support them. I love a witch on Tattle as much as the next person but my heart breaks for them all.
Its sad beyond words- as much as we love to tattle we all have feelings and families too- wouldn't wish it on anyone 😢

My heart goes out to Mary and the girls. Such a terrible time for them condolences to the family.
I feel sorry for sinead too as she is so close to her family and her nieces it has to be heartbreaking being at the other side of the world for the trip of a lifetime and then this happens.

Are those two girls still in primary school? This is so tragic. What a journey home from the other side of the world for sinead I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. And a baby in tow. As parents ourselves many of us this will be really challenging. I wish her well with Jacob on this journey. RIP Tom

Reactions: 9
What absolutely tragic news. Those poor young girls and Mary. Lost a parent young, still hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
you genuinely wouldn’t wish this situation on anybody so unbelievable that their worlds have changed instantly this needs to be sineads wake up call about her health

Reactions: 4
you genuinely wouldn’t wish this situation on anybody so unbelievable that their worlds have changed instantly this needs to be sineads wake up call about her health
I wouldn't agree with that. I didn't know the man or his medical background but it looked like he was fit and into sports etc and look what happened him. It could happen anyone. It amazes me that alot of the time its the young, fit ones that die young.
The only thing you can take from this is that you never know when your time is up.

Reactions: 35
that’s what i mean if someone healthy and fit and die suddenly your surely playing with fire neglecting your health?just my opinion

Reactions: 5
In guessing Simons family are remaining in Oz for a while. When Sinead gets home I imagine and understandably she will go straight to Mary and the girls. I know Simon is there but they could need an extra pair of hands to help with Jacob and get him settled back into routine he will out of sorts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.