Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she won't be posting her flights this time. Hopefully she's already on the way home. Won't be an easy journey in any way and she'll be wrecked physically and emotionally for the funeral. She'd be best off putting her watch on Irish time when she gets on the plane and trying to synch up to that asap. Such a sad time for that family.

Reactions: 9
Is the funeral tomorrow? She may not make it I’d say but I’m sure the most important thing she wants to do is hug her sister and nieces weeks and months of support they’ll need ahead.

Reactions: 1
I don't often say this but I am impressed with the way Sinead is conducting herself on social media, she has been very respectful to her family and inlaws, the time Simons father died it was abit of a media circus for her and she was never off the gram, so dare I say it.. has our Neady grown up abit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't often say this but I am impressed with the way Sinead is conducting herself on social media, she has been very respectful to her family and inlaws, the time Simons father died it was abit of a media circus for her and she was never off the gram, so dare I say it.. has our Neady grown up abit!!
It’s probably because it’s actually directly affecting her, not because she has grown up.

Reactions: 14
I wasn't expecting the big happy photo of her and Jcup, strange. Didn't want to see a pic of her crying either obviously but wasn't expecting to see her on her stories.

Reactions: 17
I wasn't expecting the big happy photo of her and Jcup, strange. Didn't want to see a pic of her crying either obviously but wasn't expecting to see her on her stories.
Putting on a brave face? Battling through. There's no way it's a genuinely happy smile.

Reactions: 7
Eh it is Sinead after all - I am not surprised.
I’m shocked they aren’t on a plane yet

Reactions: 10
It's a bit bizarre alright that pic of her and Jacob. It's a truly awful situation and I'm surprised her and Jacob wernt on the first flight back tbh and Simon could follow. They'd be home by now. Poor Mary, I'd say she has spent her life babying sinead, will she be able to step up to the plate now whe it's counts and return the favour. Truly unimaginable.

Reactions: 7
It's a bit bizarre alright that pic of her and Jacob. It's a truly awful situation and I'm surprised her and Jacob wernt on the first flight back tbh and Simon could follow. They'd be home by now. Poor Mary, I'd say she has spent her life babying sinead, will she be able to step up to the plate now whe it's counts and return the favour. Truly unimaginable.
There’s no way she’d be capable of travelling alone with the baby

Reactions: 2
Not surprised by that photo at all but I thought she would be home by now. She couldn't cope with a baby alone anyway despite the sadness.

Personally the last thought in my mind would be posting stories. Not sure why she needed to post all those stories about Tom and the big spiel about family because I know next week she will be showing her tat again. When you know of her and her way, its hard to see it another way. Just my opinion as people dont change. I know on here it wont be appreciated and thats fine.

I feel sorry for Mary and the girls and his family. I hope Sinead steps up now.

RIP Tom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have a young baby and would find a flight from Oz to Ireland on my own too much with him and she is grieving.

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she’d be capable of travelling alone with the baby
To be fair that journey with an infant would be a challenge for anyone let alone someone that is grieving their brother in law. I think it's good that they are returning together to help Mary's family and pay their respect. Will be a challenging year ahead for all of them.

Reactions: 9
Eh it is Sinead after all - I am not surprised.
I’m shocked they aren’t on a plane yet
There are at least three sectors to coordinate (and that's depending on availability on the direct flight from Perth to Dubai - they may have to connect in Sydney/Brisbane if not) at very short notice. The delay could be availability related or connectivity related. Getting two seats plus an infant won't be easy.

Sinead usually drives me mad on a normal day but I think the delays in travel are not by choice.

Reactions: 15
Not surprised by that photo at all but I thought she would be home by now. She couldn't cope with a baby alone anyway despite the sadness.

Personally the last thought in my mind would be posting stories. Not sure why she needed to post all those stories about Tom and the big spiel about family because I know next week she will be showing her tat again. When you know of her and her way, its hard to see it another way. Just my opinion as people dont change. I know on here it wont be appreciated and thats fine.

I feel sorry for Mary and the girls and his family. I hope Sinead steps up now.

RIP Tom.
I'd agree with you!! The man has never ever dawned on her social media before now

Reactions: 8
I'd agree with you!! The man has never ever dawned on her social media before now
Even if she is selling her shite so bleeping be it,until you are in circumstances like this you shouldn’t judge believe me it’s horrific,I love a good witch on tattle (too much probably & Im not having a go) but she has a mouth to feed. I just get so frustrated by people judging what should/shouldn’t be done during these terrible times,you do what you gotta do as hard as it is even though ot may not look like that to others.. my brother lost his wife in the most tragic way leaving behind a 3yr son,my best friend died leaving a 7month old son,then my grandmother died within a 3month period So apologies im not rantin Just have a softer spot for tit in these times!
I’ll see myself out🤪🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.