Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd agree with you!! The man has never ever dawned on her social media before now
Not true. There was definitely stuff as far back as when he was manager of the Ireland women's rugby team. I remember her video of when he came home after the women had a big win, and how excited Mary was.

Reactions: 4
Putting on a brave face? Battling through. There's no way it's a genuinely happy smile.
I think that might be a photo already taken since they got there? Just because she had those buns in one of the days

Reactions: 2
Not true. There was definitely stuff as far back as when he was manager of the Ireland women's rugby team. I remember her video of when he came home after the women had a big win, and how excited Mary was.
Yeah she definitely had shared him before and she sang the anthem for the ladies team. She was often at the ladies matches with Mary and girls. She used to collect the kids get the nails and girly treatments with them.

Hope they have a safe flight home and can muddle thru the next week and she supports Mary. AFAIK Rose doesn’t drive so with DOBs in hosp she will need lots of lifts and I’m sure Mary was doing most of that.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Sinead . But a snap from this holiday with Jacob and the sentiment of her posts I’m grand with, this is a complete nightmare for the family. I’ll resume having a go soon but as for now , I wish her, Mary & all involved the very best

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Even if she is selling her shite so bleeping be it,until you are in circumstances like this you shouldn’t judge believe me it’s horrific,I love a good witch on tattle (too much probably & Im not having a go) but she has a mouth to feed. I just get so frustrated by people judging what should/shouldn’t be done during these terrible times,you do what you gotta do as hard as it is even though ot may not look like that to others.. my brother lost his wife in the most tragic way leaving behind a 3yr son,my best friend died leaving a 7month old son,then my grandmother died within a 3month period So apologies im not rantin Just have a softer spot for tit in these times!
I’ll see myself out🤪🙈🤣
Isn't that what this 'Tattle' is about !!!! Isn't that what everyone here comes here for??? We judge!!! There is a hell of alot of people here and followers of hers that didn't know that man was related in someway to her and that he was Mary's husband!!! It's been a good few years since she had anything relating to him managing the teams and matches etc on her socials!! That's what I was referring to!!! Everytime some one dies its tragic and horrific for any family and friends, and I don't think this is any different! I didn't comment that it wasn't tragic or horrific for the families involved!! And my comment was not in my opinion disrespectful.. I was just commenting!! 😀

Reactions: 7
I'd agree with you!! The man has never ever dawned on her social media before now
There is a hell of alot of people here and followers of hers that didn't know that man was related in someway to her and that he was Mary's husband!!! It's been a good few years since she had anything relating to him managing the teams and matches etc on her socials!! That's what I was referring to!!!
Two different things??

I don't know when I started following her but it's clearly been a fair few years and I remember plenty of posts that he was in. If it's been a while since she posted anything about him I'd wager that was his call. Doesn't mean he wasn't in her life.

Reactions: 4
I truly feel for Mary and her daughters. I hope they get strength over the next few days whenever the funeral is on. Are both still in primary school? Soo young to lose their father. A fit man by all accounts. RIP to Tom

Reactions: 6
Two different things??

I don't know when I started following her but it's clearly been a fair few years and I remember plenty of posts that he was in. If it's been a while since she posted anything about him I'd wager that was his call. Doesn't mean he wasn't in her life.
Apologies for my wording of 'never ever' in my comment,clearly yes he used to be on her socials but it's been quiet a while ago!!! As I had tried to explain in my second comment! And no obvious he was her brother in law obviously he was in her live!!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how poor Dobs is doing? That poor man can’t even be there to support his wife, daughter & grandchildren. Hope this doesn’t set his recovery back even further. Awful tragedy for that man to die so young like that. Hopefully they’ll find the strength to get through the next couple of days & little JCUP sleeps on the flight home bless him.

Reactions: 11
Ah lads my heart breaks for her in her most recent story. There is no denying the emotion there.

Reactions: 8
It’s a truly tragic time for the family. Not only has Sinead lost a brother in law, but she will be travelling a horrible road with her sister and nieces, they will need all the support they can get. I sincerely hope that Sinead learns something from this tragedy, humility, kindness and a little less self obsession would be a start. That sounds harsh, but Sinead has been unbearable for some time! Life lesson for her here, life is short, focus on what’s important! I get all the posts on here offering sympathy etc, and completely understand folk wanting to express condolences, but let’s keep it real people, we can’t come on here and rip the backside out of an ‘influencer’ and then, in the face of tragedy, turn tide and offer support as if she’s our bestie! The family have suffered an unimaginable tragedy, but let’s be realistic, Sinead will be front and centre of this as we head towards the funeral,
Purely my opinion, I apologise in advance if anyone is upset or offended, but honestly, I can’t be dealing with the the double standards, we rip her apart because of her weight, her care of Jacup, her relationship, her home, her car, her ‘China tat’ her trip to Australia to promote her brand, etc etc… just my opinion girls !

Reactions: 18
It’s a truly tragic time for the family. Not only has Sinead lost a brother in law, but she will be travelling a horrible road with her sister and nieces, they will need all the support they can get. I sincerely hope that Sinead learns something from this tragedy, humility, kindness and a little less self obsession would be a start. That sounds harsh, but Sinead has been unbearable for some time! Life lesson for her here, life is short, focus on what’s important! I get all the posts on here offering sympathy etc, and completely understand folk wanting to express condolences, but let’s keep it real people, we can’t come on here and rip the backside out of an ‘influencer’ and then, in the face of tragedy, turn tide and offer support as if she’s our bestie! The family have suffered an unimaginable tragedy, but let’s be realistic, Sinead will be front and centre of this as we head towards the funeral,
Purely my opinion, I apologise in advance if anyone is upset or offended, but honestly, I can’t be dealing with the the double standards, we rip her apart because of her weight, her care of Jacup, her relationship, her home, her car, her ‘China tat’ her trip to Australia to promote her brand, etc etc… just my opinion girls !
Double standards? Where did anyone take back anything they’ve said on here? I see nothing of the sort . There’s a time for bitching. But tg there's a time we step back and let them deal with this situation; don’t think anyone here wants to concern themselves whether she’ll wear her buttery vesht this week .

Reactions: 8
Double standards? Where did anyone take back anything they’ve said on here? I see nothing of the sort . There’s a time for bitching. But tg there's a time we step back and let them deal with this situation; don’t think anyone here wants to concern themselves whether she’ll wear her buttery vesht this week .
Exactly 👏 There’s a time & a place and now isn’t the time. No one here is being tooth faced or backtracking, we are just mature enough to know what’s right & wrong but again it only takes one to bring the tone down. Snead is certainly not our bestie but this isn’t about Sinead, this is about her sister Mary who has just lost her husband & father to her beautiful children Isabel & Julia & is currently without the much needed support from her sister thousands of miles away & her poor father out in UHL.
---
And just like that she gets her Vacious plug in right before she leaves OZ.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Exactly 👏 There’s a time & a place and now isn’t the time. No one here is being tooth faced or backtracking, we are just mature enough to know what’s right & wrong but again it only takes one to bring the tone down. Snead is certainly not our bestie but this isn’t about Sinead, this is about her sister Mary who has just lost her husband & father to her beautiful children Isabel & Julia & is currently without the much needed support from her sister thousands of miles away & her poor father out in UHL.
---
And just like that she gets her Vacious plug in right before she leaves OZ.
I agree with everything you are saying, and I have absolute sympathy for all of them - it’s tragic beyond words.. and in one picture, Sinead demonstrates exactly what I am trying to say….
---
I think you miss my point? In a nutshell, it’s all about Sinead! Her pic of the two ladies ‘surprising’ her wearing the vacuous unreleased swimwear says it all for me? Imagine even thinking about your product , never mind taking time to put a picture up on socials at a time like this 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Disappointed in that commercial post, she'd been so respectful. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

Reactions: 24
Disappointed in that commercial post, she'd been so respectful. A leopard doesn't change its spots.
What a way to bring it back down & all about her yet again. Very poor taste out of her now. But sure are we surprised?
---
I agree with everything you are saying, and I have absolute sympathy for all of them - it’s tragic beyond words.. and in one picture, Sinead demonstrates exactly what I am trying to say….
---

I think you miss my point? In a nutshell, it’s all about Sinead! Her pic of the two ladies ‘surprising’ her wearing the vacuous unreleased swimwear says it all for me? Imagine even thinking about your product , never mind taking time to put a picture up on socials at a time like this 🤔
Ohh my thoughts exactly as soon as I saw her post the swimwear pic earlier, wrong on all accounts now. I’d have more respect for her if she put her phone away completely from her socials for the next week at least, keep her private life to her personal accounts for the privacy and respect to her family.

Reactions: 16
The picture she posted of Jacob and Tom was beautiful,however I think she could have waited for a week or so to post it. Imagine his family seeing that only days after he has passed and with her platform its for all to see not just friends.

Reactions: 11
I think everyone's comments on here are pretty much validated.. after that swimwear post!! Strangers on here trying to be respectful of the family with our comments, and then Sinead posts a ad campaign for Vacious down under!!! As I said nobody has been disrespectful here with any comments, we will just let Sinead do it ...

Reactions: 17
Let me post a picture of my rock who's still alive and my child who hasn't just lost a parent. Jesus if my sister did that I would be so upset. We know you love them. You don't need to double down now

I don't get it. Why post it? Who needed to see it?

Why post anything at all. People will survive without you for a few days. A week. But it's an addiction. The attention and validation. She can not go without it.

As for the vacious plug. It's disgusting. More traffic to my page so let me plug my stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.