Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she is living with Simon? Surely they don’t label them as single mothers. I wouldn’t have a clue but many now decide not to marry!
Doesn't matter, loads of people do it. I completely disagree with it and pay a small fortune in childcare but it is what it is.

Reactions: 2
Jesus what scrounge would claim singles allowance if living with their partner? I’m in that position and wouldn’t dream of it.
Girl across the road from me did it years ago she was living with her fella dad to her child but the social thought she was living across the road in her cousins house she got everything! Some people know how to work the system!

Reactions: 6
Girl across the road from me did it years ago she was living with her fella dad to her child but the social thought she was living across the road in her cousins house she got everything! Some people know how to work the system!
Can these types of people be reported?

Reactions: 5
Jesus what scrounge would claim singles allowance if living with their partner? I’m in that position and wouldn’t dream of it.
Someone close to me fully admitted doing it despite fully cohabiting with the dad and my mother in law praised her to the high heavens for doing it … my jaw were on the floor. Appalling behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I’m very naive when it comes to that 😂😂 she’d want to be stupid to claim it but it is Sinéad 😂

And put it all over Insta for 100k people to see that he lives with her. She would be very very stupid if she is claiming it and selling Chinese tat at 100 euro a pop as well.

Reactions: 6
Plenty. My whole street had their partner living with them while I was alone. My neighbours partner was bringing in €1k a week and she was on one parent family 😂 she is self employed. The paperwork alone it wouldn't be worth claiming opf.
I wonder do we know of the same person or is it just that common. Hairdresser?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And put it all over Insta for 100k people to see that he lives with her. She would be very very stupid if she is claiming it and selling Chinese tat at 100 euro a pop as well.
Revenue would want to hurry up and audit her

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she wants a childminder instead of a creche and basically none of them take subsidies so she will be paying

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.