Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for Mary and his girls and their families. For sinead it must be utterly devastating to be on the other side of the world and facing that long heartbreaking journey home.
listening to people talk about him last night while out in limerick was so sobering. He was such a lovely man and it was evident in the way people spoke of him with such heartache. And yesterday was his daughters birthday. How cruel is this world. My heart hurts this morning for the families and people who loved him and them!
may he Rest In Peace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh the poor families involved. To get that news at any time is awful but the other side of the world and not able to console your sister is heartbreaking.
---

• Sad
Reactions: 6
you genuinely wouldn’t wish this situation on anybody so unbelievable that their worlds have changed instantly this needs to be sineads wake up call about her health
Will you ever 😵‍ She’s fat, so what. You have no idea of her present health. In actual fact her brother in law was active, straight sized and he died.
Using fatness at this time as a jab is actually sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I really feel for Sinead. She’s close to her sister and it must be very tough being that far away from her when she’s in unimaginable pain. She’s human at the end of the day and she must be feeling this too 💔 it’s a horrendous shock for anyone and I just don’t think this is the time for nasty comments. My heart goes out to them all 😢

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Slimon in all this as well, a once in a lifetime trip with all his family cut short.
Incidentally, was it Mares who filmed Sinead screeching at Slimon’s father’s funeral?

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Slimon in all this as well, a once in a lifetime trip with all his family cut short.
Incidentally, was it Mares who filmed Sinead screeching at Slimon’s father’s funeral?
Yes.... apparently her father is still very ill aswel ???? As in I wouldn't have left the country if it was my dad was that ill??
She has alot to deal with when she comes home. I hope for everyone's sake she can step up to the plate and for once not make this about herself but I won't hold my breath ladies tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel so bad for them, that journey ahead and the worry about her sister and nieces. Definitely a time to be kind here. I’m sure her weight is the least of her worries at the moment.

Reactions: 7
that’s what i mean if someone healthy and fit and die suddenly your surely playing with fire neglecting your health?just my opinion
Tom's dad died at 41... there was a history of heart failure/disease in that family. Whether your fit or not, when your time is up its up.. simples.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I guess vacuous won’t be launching down under after all. Will she be still able to write off the entire trip now as a “business trip” business class to oz staying in a huge luxurious rental all under the veil of a “business trip”?

Feels awful for Mary & the kids so tragic, he was a very young man. Shocking RIP

Reactions: 5
I guess vacuous won’t be launching down under after all. Will she be still able to write off the entire trip now as a “business trip” business class to oz staying in a huge luxurious rental all under the veil of a “business trip”?

Feels awful for Mary & the kids so tragic, he was a very young man. Shocking RIP
I’d imagine that is the least of their worries at the moment.

Reactions: 11
Awful news. Her sister is the brains behind her business and, rightfully so, that won’t be her priority for a while. Not sure what that’s going to mean for sinead and her completely reckless spending.

Reactions: 6
Vacuous was never launching down under, it was a way to cover her ass for defrauding the company profits for her trip.

Reactions: 8
Is Mary Jacob's godmother? The one people call Mares? Sorry I don't know much about Sinéad's family but this is tragic news to get while on a lovely holiday.

Reactions: 3
The funeral arrangements are removal on Tuesday so hopefully for Sinead she will be home with her family at this time. She is very close with them. Heartbreaking he died so young & his two girls will grow up without him. I hope DOBs is doing okay at the moment because I don’t think they could deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tom's dad died at 41... there was a history of heart failure/disease in that family. Whether your fit or not, when your time is up its up.. simples.
Two men from the same childhood parish Tom & another man have died within a week of one another, the man last week was 39 and Tom a week later at 46. Both family history of heart failure/disease but otherwise healthy, fit men. Very sad.
---
Yeah that’s her
Yes Mares who is JCUPS godmother and Business partner Co/owner of Vacious.
---
Lads there’s a few newbies popping into this thread currently just looking to stir & act the martyr on what is right or wrong. A lot of us have being on SCS threads for a very long while now and I’ve seen nothing but respect for this family in the past 24 hours by the majority. Just be mindful on what you post or comment on the next few days & don’t rise to the Karen’s looking to give out and put down Tattlers as they aren’t worth it & will drift off in the next few days again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.