Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foggy

Chatty Member
Thanks Drama lama, my suggestion was at Sinead in haste knowing her past behaviour while her father is in hospital BUT I absolutely shouldn't have gone there. Its a desparet sad time for any family. I've lost my brother in law at a young age in similar circumstances and its going to be hard for all of them. I promise I'm normally a kind person, I had a lapse moment 😔
Jesus don't beat yourself up over this site at all. You are grand.

Reactions: 13

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Well he didn’t lick it off the stones Neady, hangry like his mother. Maybe give the child his breakfast earlier instead of making him wait and he’s probably awake hours. I doubt a pouch of Ella’s puréed fruit is substantial plus it’s a bag of sugar as all the vitamins and minerals are gone from it being cooked. Mash some fresh fruit or a banana you dope and give the child some porridge. Diabetes in the family & this is how she begins her weening journey. Food prep Sinead!!

Attachments

BlimeyO’Riley

Gym+Coffee, just had a look & their XL is 14 to 16….. sure Sinead, that’s your size 🙄🙄 how does she get gifted all this shit??
One things for sure, I’ll now never purchase a thing from that lot!!

• Haha
I got vertigo looking at her diving in and out of the mirror admiring her ‘all rounder’ and her summer dress. Like she actually swayed into the mirror over ten times

• Haha

Mullou3001

Couldn't agree more! Does she think just coz they are flying, the drinks don't count

They are drink / drunk parenting a baby. Not acceptable at all. How she thinks this is funny or remotely OK says everything about her & him. Two feckless idiots
They had no clue how the baby would react to flying and they were downing the drink in the lounge before they even got on the flight, they are scumbags!

Iris2020

VIP Member
Is she bringing the child to 'work' and leaving him just sit up there in the car seat. If he isn't thrown on the bed he is in the car seat the poor fella.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Slimon looks wasted in that clip.

Her parading JCup round the bar looking for attention. She is an absolute Clown. Then posting his family like she is rubbing their noses in it. I know which class I would prefer to be in.

Has she done her line yet? ❄ She is going to be insufferable these next couple weeks. It will be all about Sinead. God help his family.
---
Fairly getting the most out of those first class flights alright!! The bar and restaurant will be empty by the time they land 🤣🤣🤣

Lets hope they get arrested at Perth for being drunk in charge of a minor. 😆
---
Who is looking after the beautiful little boy 💔
He has probably been fucked back over to Granny Fitz in Economy.

This whole trip is like an indulgent Circus for these 2 idiots. I hope her followers are watching her shitshow. Sinead's problem has always been that she never knows when to stop. Always goes too far for the attention.

Last edited:

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Clearly she hasn't been to Belle Femme for a fitting for some bras!!wonder is the another bridge burnt!! That one is clearly too small for her udders, and the big round belly all out as well, she reminds me of the D'unbelieveables big round farmers belly

• Haha
Reactions: 12

influencethis6

VIP Member
How can she still be swilling in to drink & food! That's all she has done since she left limerick over 24 hours ago!

How could she possibly forget the wedding outfit?!! A serious lack of organisation...if she spent less time stuck to the emasculpt machine / dragging the arse out of the sides of her hair, and actually pack properly, she not now be in Oz looking for a wedding outfit!

I'd doubt his family staying with them... no way would / could / should they have to put up with her!

She has been indulged her entire life...baby of the family...needs a serious kick up the arse!

They are soooooo lucky he seems to be a placid child!

Curlique

VIP Member
She screams first time flying 1st class..can u even imagine what the others are thinking. Shes not even dressed right for it.
Sorry to tell you but you'll see a lot of people up front (she's in business btw not first) dressed similarly, or who'll change into pjs at night. There's no such thing as dressed for business/first class in the 21st century. I've been lucky enough to fly both (unlikely to happen again soon) and people wear what they want.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Exactly… why not team up with the leaders of Operation Transformation, for example, people who are actively trying to improve their overall health and well-being?!

influencethis6

VIP Member
Considering how many stories there are of her antics when she is boozed up, but on land, I dread to think what boozed up / aggressive Neady is like on a long haul flight

She's awful quiet now for someone who landed in Dubai / access to Emirates suite there...considering she showed every crevice of the one in Stansted!

Here's hoping there wasn't an air rage incident!

That poor child...honestly they both should be ashamed of themselves. Its like a Saturday night out in town for them....but on a plane...with a fully dependant baby ...so do bad.and that's just what she chooses to show on her public profile

Lulubee1

Clearly didn't bother her arse going to the UHL protest march she was plugging... Couple of lazy shares from other pages. And a "proud friend moment" for CLOO pop up in the crescent, but she wasn't actually there. Doesn't she live a stone's throw away? What's up Neady?