Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winterblu

VIP Member
You have to buy a seat for a two year old. Sinead didn't have to. If you read about taking an infant in business most places say there's enough room in your lie flat bed to make a little bed for them, thing is Sinead's size means that's not possible. Even less possible would be Sinead squeezed into an economy seat for that trek to Perth.
I have never flown Business to Australia only economy. There obviously wasnt enough room for the baby hence why i said buy him his own seat. Legroom on on Asian/Australia flights is bigger than European flight. Sinead is big but there are much bigger people flying . Not all big people can afford business class.

Reactions: 2

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh I bet Neady & Nidge were attending the Wedding day fair at the Armada hotel in Spanish point today!! Trying to fool us with a picture of neighbouring Quilty beach 🤣🤣 We are 10
Steps ahead Sinead so no surprises here. Engagement announcement from a beach in Oz with JCUP holding the ring!!
---

She calling all barber's for a call out for her dad on the hospital 🙈
His Just for men must of faded 🤣

Attachments

Melmcs

VIP Member
JCUP has that baby look about him we all know. He is going to make her life hell today. He looks like he is in NO mood for her shit. Slimey got the wrong invite for a wedding unless he is mourning the brother getting wed.

Her. Christ. The cuff. Has she shown the whole outfit yet?

Demi56

Pretty sure I saw herself the new snow mobile today which is in fact a blue VW type of jeep/crossover/SUV thing. Not a car person so not sure what they’re called 😂
I’ve also seen this, looked like a T-Roc from what parked out side the boss bitches office in Ballysimon

gowlseverywhere

still trolling the fuck out of me with all her richard “silly bitch” lynch content once again touche neady touche

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
It's probably something fairly "meh". Guaranteed if she'd got a new snowmobile or another status symbol it'd be all over her socials. A Ford Focus just doesn't scream insta hun 😂
Definitely won’t go for another RR given the last one gave her so much trouble, I bet it’ll be a brand new one though & flashy enough as she loves to show off.

Sure we only need to drive past her house to see the new vehicle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol who Is she kidding like?

Reactions: 1

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I wonder will she go to Oz if her Dad is still in hospital. Anyone know how he is? He’s been in there a while now poor thing.

reallyoreilly

And bingo she posts about her new wheels. Fuck off Sinead will you, it’s far from BMW jeeps you are reared. Debt up to your eyes. Let’s hope this one doesn’t go up in flames up the Dublin mountains!!
She would want to sell a few more chanx to buy brand new

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Maybe she doesn't want anymore children and that's her choice but if she was thinking about it she needs to make some serious changes first.

Ah poor Sinead is projectile vomiting either sunstroke or dodgy chicken! Or maybe the fact that she hasn't stopped eating or drinking since she left Shannon airport
The amount of food she has but away I wouldn't be able to eat that much!!!
---
I have a huge over hang I'm over weigh, I wash mine twice a day dry it I had complications similar to her but not as bad because I looked after myself properly

And they pushed the flight attendant out so she could go in with Jcup for a photo shoot from behind the bar. You know it’s held in high esteem

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Girl where have you been??

Therapie were probably the first that started "collaborating" with influencers years ago. Not a first for them they've been at it years and years.
I must’ve blocked out the other ones (or simply didn’t know who they were) 🤣🤣🤣

This one has annoyed me though!

Sav1977

She surely knows at this stage if someone saw it on Twitter. God I feel sorry for them. That’s awful, so young.

Sickofthemall

This one see

This one seems to have some kind of protection order on here. The minute her names mentioned it’s flagged
Is that a thing???? Mad! X I just know she was another limerick girl & Sinead sang at her wedding so I thought it was some what relatable! Oops!

Drama Lama

She actually admitted the poor baby had a dirty nappy in the shopping centre and she had no nappies with her so he had to sit in it as she drove home?! Like there is a supermarket there just buy some nappies and wipes and change him it’s quicker than driving home 🙄🙄
she said her phone went dead so she obviously pays with her phone and not card 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Absolutely awful news if true. If it’s on Twitter then she should be told if she hasn’t been already. Not something anyone should find out from Twitter.